Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 23 - Feedback Thread for Jewelry Crafting Master Writ Improvements

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the improvements made to Jewelry Crafting Master Writs. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • Do you feel these writs are worth completing?
  • Do you anticipate doing these once the update goes live?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the rarity, combined with the variation in potential rewards as well as needing to do a LOT of top tier writs to have a large enough sample size to draw any conclusions, would there be any chance of ZOS posting up at least a few examples to get us started? Or maybe post a voucher range?

Example

Blue tier master writs
    Before (previously unavailable)
    Now - will reward between 30 and 40 vouchers

Purple tier master writs
    Before - 30 - 110 vouchers
    Now - 100 - 200 vouchers

Gold tier master writs
    Before - 90 - 450 vouchers
    Now - 400 - 600 vouchers

Note: this is just an example and in no way describes the actual returns from PTS as I haven't tested. It would just be amazingly useful to know the potential rewards before someone comes in and says "Hey, I pulled a legendary for 600 vouchers! Everything is fine!" when in fact that was a 1 in 10,000 drop chance and the majority just happen to be as bad (or worse) than before.
  • Naolwyn
    Naolwyn
    ✭✭
    Although I like the idea of blue tier master writs being introduced, I have a feeling the blue tier grains and platings are going to go up in price.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Naolwyn wrote: »
    Although I like the idea of blue tier master writs being introduced, I have a feeling the blue tier grains and platings are going to go up in price.

I feel like the blue platings are already super expensive now. Sigh. Zos please just get rid of grains and give us straight platings. That would help.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I feel like the blue platings are already super expensive now. Sigh. Zos please just get rid of grains and give us straight platings. That would help.

Or at least give a full plating back on decon, similar to how deconning gear using style mats that drop in fragmented pieces gives back a full style mat. It would definitely alleviate some of the issues.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't see myself doing any of them - even with the increased voucher amounts.
    And I've been doing tons of other master writs to collect my last missing attunable crafting stations..

The lower tier upgrade mats are far too hard to come by (esp. purple). You don't get them from writ rewards, there are no hirelings. The only source is refining or deconning rings. Where as hirelings are a great source for upgrade mats for the other professions.

I do writs on 15 toons everyday, and I don't want to know, how many jewelry crafting master writs I have destroyed so far. Probably more than 100. And I will probably keep doing that with the changed ones too.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Are the new ones in the coffers that we can get on a template character?

I opened the "The Master Crafter's Forgotten Mail" about 8 times and got Epic and Legendary Jewelry Crafting Master Writs, but they looked identical to those that are on live.

Epic between 29-115 vouchers
    Legendary between ~120-420 vouchers

So... if those values have not changed, I'm still not doing them.

I'm also not going to do regular jewelry crafting writs on PTS, just for the chance to see the new master jewelry crafting master writs... just to see if they are worth doing.
    Edited by tmbrinks on July 8, 2019 9:46PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8luTdsi.jpg

So, I lied... I decided to quickly do some JC writs... Got this.

This is probably the maximum that a blue jewelry master writ would be worth. 9-trait to craft, rare trait (swift and infused are the highest on LIVE).

The Gilding wax to make a swift ring costs 20 vouchers.

So, a net of 10 vouchers... at a cost of still over 10k to complete (at PC/NA prices)... so this one is a definite "NO" (This is like doing Epic Prismatic or Legendary Provisioning... not worth it)

Now, if Infused or some of the other "rare" traits are also 30 vouchers for this.. then those (at a cost of about 12k for the 30 vouchers), those would be plausible to do.

Although I would expect the prices of the green/blue/purple materials to actually go up in cost since there will now be more usage of them, without any increase in drops, since there is no jewelry hireling like there is for the other crafts.
    Edited by tmbrinks on July 8, 2019 10:12PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Do you feel these writs are worth completing?

TL;DR version: Have an NPC that sells jewelry plating grains. (Assuming the sources of plating are not changed to mirror that of tempers).

The main reason they were not worth completing was the cost of the plating on the PLAYER-CONTROLLED market.
    I know this because the main tool Crafters use is WritWorthy, and that checks the COST of materials in the Guild Stores.

IF the ability to procure full units of plating (RARITY) continues to force player to buy from the Guild Stores to complete any reasonable amount of writs,
    AND if the PLAYERS continue to increase the price of the plating (maybe because now the Writs are more rewarding),
    THEN Jewelry writs will in the long term become not-profitable again, once COST (prices) of tempers go up.

COST of materials per voucher is the metric. Not the number of vouchers. Simply increasing the vouchers on writs does not change the issue of COST. Writs under a certain cost-per-voucher will still be destroyed no matter their colour.
    COST of materials is determined by RARITY and market conditions. You cannot control market conditions because like lemmings they eventually follow the leader and raise when everyone does it (or buy out the underpriced ones to relist) or lower in order to be able to sell.

What ZOS can influence is RARITY, which naturally pulls prices down when players have less of a need to buy at all.
    ZOS can influence both RARITY and COST by simply having a reliable NPC vendor sell the plating. That will immediately put a cap on Guild Store costs, and in turn more or less cap the cost per voucher.
    Of course having a vendor would mean the plating is by definition no longer "rare", but the cost of buying them will make it at least a "rare purchase'.
    For a cautious implementation, add plating grains to the weekend Golden Vendor, and adjust the price from week to week based on feedback. Nothing else in the existing system would need to be changed.

ASIDE: Players already don't bother upgrading their own jewelry to gold unless they have no choice. They'd rather wait for the Golden Vendor. At 100k a piece it's still cheaper than getting plating from the Guild Stores.

(multiple EDITS for clarity)
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 10, 2019 1:35AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    8luTdsi.jpg

So, I lied... I decided to quickly do some JC writs... Got this.

This is probably the maximum that a blue jewelry master writ would be worth. 9-trait to craft, rare trait (swift and infused are the highest on LIVE).

So, a net of 10 vouchers... at a cost of still over 10k to complete (at PC/NA prices)... so this one is a definite "NO" (This is like doing Epic Prismatic or Legendary Provisioning... not worth it)

Now, if Infused or some of the other "rare" traits are also 30 vouchers for this.. then those (at a cost of about 12k for the 30 vouchers), those would be plausible to do.

Although I would expect the prices of the green/blue/purple materials to actually go up in cost since there will now be more usage of them, without any increase in drops, since there is no jewelry hireling like there is for the other crafts.

At least we have some data to work with now. Thanks for the pic. I think the swift kind of ruins that particular one. If an infused is also in the 30 voucher range, that could be a bit more enticing. With a static cost of 20 vouchers on any swift master writs, the lower end ones were bound to be some of the worst deals. Hopefully we'll get a few more examples to work with.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

The main reason they were not worth completing was the cost of the tempers on the PLAYER-CONTROLLED market.

IF the drop rate on tempers continues to force player to buy from the Guild Stores to complete any reasonable amount of writs,
    AND if the PLAYERS continue to increase the price of the tempers (maybe because now the Writs are more rewarding),
    THEN Jewelry writs will in the long term become not-profitable again, once prices of tempers go up.

All the other materials are in the same market as well. Yes, jewelry doesn't have a hireling, that hurts. However, the drop rates from refining are IDENTICAL to the other crafts. They are lower for completing writs 20% vs 30% for the other crafts. Let's focus on the relative value compared to the current prices, rather than rehashing this same old argument over and over.. please.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    However, the drop rates from refining are IDENTICAL to the other crafts.

Let me change that to "availability of full unit".

For jewelry plating I have less than 10% of the gold tempers in the other crafts. AND in those crafts I even give away some or trade away some or use to craft multiple master writs or upgrade my gear. I have never bought any gold tempers. Period.
    To date I have done only 1 Legendary Jewelry Writ and my count is still stupidly low.

By "drop rate" I don't mean any particular source. I mean ability to procure full units.

Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 8, 2019 11:25PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The main reason they were not worth completing was the cost of the tempers on the PLAYER-CONTROLLED market.

IF the drop rate on tempers continues to force player to buy from the Guild Stores to complete any reasonable amount of writs,
    AND if the PLAYERS continue to increase the price of the tempers (maybe because now the Writs are more rewarding),
    THEN Jewelry writs will in the long term become not-profitable again, once prices of tempers go up.

All the other materials are in the same market as well. Yes, jewelry doesn't have a hireling, that hurts. However, the drop rates from refining are IDENTICAL to the other crafts. They are lower for completing writs 20% vs 30% for the other crafts. Let's focus on the relative value compared to the current prices, rather than rehashing this same old argument over and over.. please.

Identical to other crafts? There's an extra refining process with jewelry so the plating is 10x as rare. When you also consider the cost/drops of trait stones they will never be cost effective to do unless they get rid of the extra refining process or increase the drop rate.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However, the drop rates from refining are IDENTICAL to the other crafts.

Let me change that to "availability of full unit".

For jewelry plating I have less than 10% of the gold tempers in the other crafts. AND in those crafts I even give away some or trade away some or use to craft multiple master writs or upgrade my gear. I have never bought any gold tempers. Period.
    To date I have done only 1 Legendary Jewelry Writ and my count is still stupidly low.

By "drop rate" I don't mean any particular source. I mean ability to procure full units.

I certainly understand. ZOS is on record as saying they wanted Jewelry crafting to be "special". Whatever that means to them. That said...

1) Competition from the Golden Vendor.... ZOS isn't going to want drop rates to be so high that it makes the golden worthless (more so than it already is). They need it as an AP sink, and less, a gold sink

2) There is less "need" for jewelry improvement materials. A full build only uses 3 pieces of jewelry, whereas you have 9-11 pieces of the others for a full build (depending on spec). 12 chromium platings vs. 72-88 for the other crafts. Even taking into account the 10:1 ratio, in a full heavy spec (like a tank) it's 120:72 ratio for Chromium GRAINS to Tempering Alloy... that's hardly outlandish to me.

3) I have only done 2 jewelry crafting master writs. 1 for the dye. and 1 because i was impatient and wanted the 400+ vouchers to complete my personal crafting hall. The rest I don't do because they aren't worth it. I have obtained, however, well over 100 chromium platings from doing writs, collecting surveys dropped from writs and refining. I have not done any dedicated 'farming' for jewelry crafting materials. I have purchased platinum dust, to refine, so that I have enough to do the writs however.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

Identical to other crafts? There's an extra refining process with jewelry so the plating is 10x as rare. When you also consider the cost/drops of trait stones they will never be cost effective to do unless they get rid of the extra refining process or increase the drop rate.

see above post. not typing it out again.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't you just make this simple and allow the platings to drop more frequently?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone at ZOS clearly didn't think that through. I am shocked ...
    rolleyes.gif
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This.
    Remove grain, we don't need this it just make price crazy and wrist reward not worth the price.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

see above post. not typing it out again.

No need to type it out again, my reading comprehension is fine and doesn't change how the math works. I get it, they want to make jewelry crafting more work and that's fine, but when you can rapidly accumulate writs without the ability to complete them then it's a problem.

Either increase the refining rate or just remove them entirely and add more surveys, platings, and trait stones as rewards instead.

Math doesn't lie.

• Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the biggest problem, as most people have stated, is the rarity of platings and trait stones.
    the fact that the 1/10th items (grains) are still all more expensive than the upgrade mats of the other crafts is indicative of a much larger problem. If the grains WERE the upgrade mats, it would be much more in line. Still a bit expensive, but that's fine.

BUT... for some statistical data... on PC-NA, currently prices of upgrade mats are roughly around as follows:

GREEN: 20-30 (other crafts), ~150 (grains), ~1000 (plating)
    BLUE: 30-40 (other crafts), ~350 (grains), ~4000 (plating)
    PURPLE: 250-700 (other crafts), ~2800 (grains), ~28,500 (plating)
    GOLD: ~3000-5000 (other crafts), ~7500 (grains), ~77,000 (plating)

so with these figures in mind, literally all of the 1/10th-mats from jewelcrafting are all several times higher than the full upgrade mats of any other crafting. And while I know ZOS does not wish to make them equal given they wanted JC to be "special" (in their words), perhaps if they got rid of grains, it would still be harder to reach the same potential as the other crafts, but it would be a lot more doable. Even if they nerfed the drop rate of these items to amp up the price a little more, the current prices/values of these things (given their rarity) is a bit outrageous.
    and I know that using player-generated pricing isn't the see-all-end-all for rarity issues, but given that items' prices are almost always directly influenced by their rarity, it is pretty telling.

BUT. to tie all of this back into jewelcrafting writs... given current market trends, blue writs would need to have a minimum of about 35-40, purples would need to have a minimum of around 160-180, and golds would need to have a minimum of about 600-750, at least.

as soon as ZOS updates their "Master Crafter's Forgotten Mail", we can probably see a better sample size to work with?
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • fboostb16_ESO
    fboostb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is plating grains. If we got platings instead of grains from deconning and refining there wouldn't be an issue.
    Remove the grains!
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBruno:

The way that you strangle the supply of Purple Platings means that all of your Writs cost far more than the return.
    Due to Writ drops etc I actually have more Gold than Purple which is clearly unreasonable.

As I only use merchants to supply the kit to gain the traits, the extreme prices in the market place are indicative of the shortage of the required platings.

I currently routinely delete Master writs without looking at them as they are not worth anything. I have no need of the chits as I have already bought everything that I need with them. About time to change them...

If you introduce Blue writs at a lower level of reward or even the same as Purple, I doubt that I will change my delete practices.

I am very slowly upgrading my jewellary as supplies come up.
    Malborn66
    PC-EU
    CP 1085
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Supply and demand...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I feel like the blue platings are already super expensive now.

No they aren't.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBruno

If you ask those question , say to say , I doubt that you never do Jewelry Crafting Master Writ .
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure this belongs here, but I think it fits in with some of what I have read...

I logged into the PTS and refined about 3k of each of the highest tier material (I do like the mass refine thing, but that is in another thread)

I got between 19 to 23 gold materials, lets say an average about 20 for each for this post. I should have taken the time to note the purple, blue and green items also, but I missed it except for the purple grains, all I noticed was it was about the same as the gold grains

with 20 of each gold upgrade material I can upgrade 2 items from purple to gold, but 20 grains of chromium creates 2 chromium plating that will not. To go further I did not get enough iridium to plate 1 item either.

If we compare the number of items to upgrade to have a full set of gold items, it breaks down like this:
    Wood: 0 to 2 items (Max is 2, weapons or Shield on each bar)
    Metal : 0 to 11 (Max is 11, 7 armor and 4 weapons, 2 per bar)
    Cloth: 0 to 7 (Max is 7, all armor)
    Jewelry: 3

If we take as a given that the upgrading items drop at a similar rate (they don't) it will require me to refine about 3k wood (2 items), 8k metal (6 items), 6k cloth (5 items) and 18k metal for jewelry (3)

I did this on my maxed out grand master crafter, I prayed to RNGesus before each refine action, and I can't repeat the test again because I don't have the raw materials any more...

To tie this to a master writ question, except for the style material, that jewelry crafting does not need, I can get everything needed for any master writ for Blacksmithing, Tailor or Woodworking just from refining enough materials, as has been noted above, this is not true for jewelry master writs where the trait items do not drop from refining or harvesting (Nirncrux).

Every trait (except Nirnhoned) for research have a chance drop for every weapon or armor on the junk items we can pick up all over the place, not so with jewelry...

Making some of the master writs for blue items will not cover the issues with jewelry crafting and it is those issues that raise the cost per writ for Jewelry master writs so high. If I have to buy everything for a master writ (the idea behind the writ worthy app) then it is just not worth the time or money to complete a Jewelry Master Writ, if I can supplement that with items I can just "Pick Up" it lowers the cost to me, but not the cost per writ because I can sell those items and make that much.

If you want my opinion, start by allowing junk jewelry with most of the traits to drop, and a chance for the trait item to drop from their deconstruction...
    Either stop with the grains or increase their drop rate from refining materials...
    Increase or add the chance for many (if not all) of the trait materials to drop from harvesting and/or refining materials...
    make sure the code will not allow a master writ to be part of the daily writ rewards for characters that are not qualified (based on skill levels / skill points spent) to make them...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    poCDq6m.jpg

9-trait blue, "basic" trait. 28 vouchers. Worth doing based on PC/NA prices.

1 - terne plating - 1.2k
    2 - iridium plating - 8.6k
    1 - Antimony - 0 (for all intents and purposes)

Total cost 9.6k

9.6k/28 = 342 gold/voucher - right in the same neighborhood as the current WW/Cloth/BS writs.

Now... supply is still an issue, prices will go up as people use them.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The template characters master writ container is still giving out the old jewelry master writs so we arnt able to get a fast easy amount of these to see the numbers for testing. Is there a reason the new values are not listed in the patch notes? What harm would that do? Any chance we can get those numbers posted here so we dont have to wait until thats fixed to give feedback?
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now... supply is still an issue, prices will go up as people use them.

If the ability to acquire plating continues to be an issue, driving up the price to make jewelry writs unprofitable, then capping the price with an NPC vendor is the surest way to stabilize that variable in designing jewelry writs.

You wouldn't have to touch anything else, just introduce a vendor selling plating grains, or add them to an existing vendor's inventory. If ZOS wanted to be really cautious they could add it to the Golden Vendor's inventory and thereby adjust the price from week to week as they get feedback.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 9, 2019 8:35PM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SUPPOSING that we can solve the issue of cost per voucher,
    I feel that another issue that really needs looking at is the RANGE of voucher rewards in each tier.

Right now, in the live server, you can have a very wide range of rewards for a Legendary writ -- 100's to 450+ if you are very lucky.
    At over 400 vouchers, the cost per writ is tolerable at possibly under 900/voucher (and some people still refuse to do them at all).

However, this also means that market pricing will float to only make top-reward writs profitable so long as materials pricing is pretty much completely up to Guild Stores because the ability of players to get the materials on their own is difficult for whatever reasons (e.g., some items are in PvP only content or trial only content or the difficulty of getting Legendary plating remains as-is).

Therefore, if the voucher reward RANGE remains very wide, I still see people simply destroying all writs that aren't in the top 10% of the reward range.

PROPOSAL: (1) Minimum voucher reward should be 80% of the highest possible reward. (2) Reduce the drop rate of Master Jewelry Writs to 20% of normal.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 9, 2019 9:15PM
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was kinda hoping that eventually the drop rates for jewelry materials would increase, so that the master writs I already have would actually be worth doing one day...

It seems the solution is to give higher rewards for future master writs, so I can safely destroy all the ones I saved.

Playing since beta...