The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Baandari Pedlar Crown Crate!"

• Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the pets from the preview crate will be introduced in the Crown Store eventually. Also, I agree that calling them "Preview Crates" is very misleading. Some people who don't go to the forum might not realize the pets aren't in the crates, and buy them mistakenly in hope of getting one of the pets. This is borderline false advertising. Frankly disappointing, and worrying. Especially as Bethesda/ZOS need to rebuild trust after the canvas bag and fancy bottle fiasco (yes, I know BGS is not ZOS, but they operate under the same umbrella company).

There is a way to fully preview and look at every item in a crown crate while in game before buying, but yeah.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • JHartEllis
    JHartEllis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited that the Radiant Apex mounts are breaking from the wolf/horse/senche model. It makes me want these way more!

Also, I'd love to have more pet/mount furnishing slots to be able to display them.
    Guild leader of Spicy Economics and Spicy Life on PC/NA
    ESO Stream Team Partner on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jhartellis
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/JHartEllis
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JHartEllis
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Still missing Prong-eared Forge Mouser and Prong-Eared Odd-Eyed Cat :neutral:
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NEED PEDDLAR PACK BUDDIES!
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    NEED PEDDLAR PACK BUDDIES!

This! I need the pedlar pack senche pet!
    2s195sas86td.jpg
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the Pedlar Pack pets needing to be available somewhere, i thought they would be in the crates too (I think I need all of them - so cute!)

Guildmate just mentioned as well - The Dusky Fennec Fox was a daily login reward pet...

While it is nice that folks who missed it can get it, it would also be nice to have more new items in crates.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've made a showcase video for Baandari Pedlar Senche-Lion mount :)

https://youtu.be/jNGDKz6Ory4

You can see all movement and hear all sounds of this mount, so you can decide if it's worth buying.

In my opinion, it's the absolute worst Apex effect we've ever had so far :'( I know I've said it already about Hollowjack and Dragonscale Apexes... but this time, it's much worse.

It has no summoning animation. It has no special effect at all, except for glowing compass in the rider's hand. When it roars, there is no additional effect at all - the rider just raises the compass in the air :o

And it has the voice of ordinary lion mount (well, at least it's loud, unlike Indigo senche who uses voice of ordinary senche).
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the crates come out today, I am really confused. I remember that the coral mudcrab was epic reward before the crates went live?!! What the hell? Thats what was datamined from the crates people got from the preorder of Elsweyr.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Baandari mounts look really nice, but the lack of anything "special" other than the compass (summoning animation, roar effect etc) is a bit offputting

2) The Esraj emote is awesome, please stop making music instruments into useless mementos, and make them into either emotes, as you have done with the Esraj, or furnishing pieces

3) The 600 gem mount is rediculously overpriced, and I'm glad it doesn't appeal to me in the least

4) Many people wanted some of the other Baandari Preview pets - it was really disappointing to not see them purchasable in the crates. Make them purchasable for crowns in the near future
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    How about instead of digital slots, y’all focus on fixing your unplayable game

Add that to the crown store zos. Performance pack. May be a big seller.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Jhalin wrote: »
    How about instead of digital slots, y’all focus on fixing your unplayable game

Add that to the crown store zos. Performance pack. May be a big seller.
    That should be a legendary crate reward ;)
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a cat person and got the Wolf pup in BOTH of my accounts' "preview" crates. Now they tell us that there's no chance at all to get any of the other pets even if you buy the new crown crates? That's BS! I really wanted that little senche.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_GinaBruno

Allow us to buy with crowns the Baandari preview pets. Not everyone got the one they wanted, and you're literally missing out on money by not putting them up for sale.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    I'm incredibly disappointed that the Khajiiti martial arts katas are being put in the gambling boxes instead of the normal cash shop. Why is there such a focus on gambling in this game? Why do the gambling boxes get so much new, high-quality content compared to the cash shop?

That's easy to answer. Putting them for a straight price in the cash shop doesn't make them "enough" money. They made a "mistake" when they gave crowns as part of the subscription and jacking up the prices of CS items was not enough to offset this. But they don't dare take the crowns away because people would cancel their subs like mad. So their solution is to just keep putting more and more desirable items in the gamble boxes and less and less items worth having in the cash shop.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!