Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Ride your free Doom Wolf mount into The Elder Scrolls Online"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
3b8dab436db67ac7388375ead241a307.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Ride your free Doom Wolf mount into The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr with this special Legends promotion!" blog article.

ESO: Elsweyr owners can play Legends June 28 – July 14 and receive a free mount!
Staff Post
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did they fix the big update for Legends? Last I checked, the big overhaul they did was trash.

EDIT: nvm PC Mustard Rice only. RIP.
    Edited by LukosCreyden on June 28, 2019 4:18PM
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing for console players?
    PC/MAC ESO: Elsweyr owners can play Legends June 28 – July 14 and receive a free mount!

Fixed.

PS5 EU.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why Doom Wolf again? This was already made available from the Fall of the Dark Brotherhood promo.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legoless wrote: »
    Why Doom Wolf again? This was already made available from the Fall of the Dark Brotherhood promo.
    Aye, if they want us bitter vets to go play it again they need to offer new shiny things.

Still, good for any newer players, also Legends is fun.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zath
    Zath
    ✭✭✭
    ESO: Elsweyr owners can play Legends June 28 – July 14 and receive a free mount!

News article says you need to "win three matches in any game mode". Does winning your first 3 intro games (the ones with interactive tutorials) meet that requirement?
    Edited by Zath on June 28, 2019 6:13PM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    console plebs get the shaft one more time
    although i got a pc account i wont participate,,keep your wolf tyvm
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darn me, that looks really........ dumb......... ☹️
  • Orlacc
    Orlacc
    ✭✭✭
    Matches of what?
  • Orlacc
    Orlacc
    ✭✭✭
    Orlacc wrote: »
    Matches of what?

Oh the card game
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    So how does this works. My Bethesda Account and ESO is on same mail. I have made the setteings on my Bethesda Account when will I get that Email so I can start. Already played Legends for hours now acturly a fun game but still I would be happy for that Wolf that will be a nice mount for my main
    Like Argonians for being Lizards so Awesome to acturly play as favorite fantacy race in a MMO

Main
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Warden
    Name: Saliandros

• Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't receive my card packs for Elsweyr promo and it makes me think that for the wolf it won't work either =(
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No console love again. :'(
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    question I wanted to ask was more or less asked already, but doesn't hurt. do the chapters count as matches? like if I play story chapters - do they count towards doom wolf, or do i have to play practice matches or something?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To get your free mount, log into The Elder Scrolls: Legends from June 28 through July 14 and win three matches in any game mode. No purchase is necessary within Legends to qualify for this promotion – just play!

Damn... If I knew about this more than year ago, I wouldn't create ES Legends account back then just to get this mount - I would create it only now :D I had to play for more than a month, few hours every day (and winning there can be difficult, versus AI RNG when you don't get suitable cards till it's too late, or versus people who have much more interesting cards) just to grind gold for purchasing all chapters of Brotherhood DLC there :'( We couldn't just buy third part to get the wolf; we had to buy first part, complete quest line there > buy second part, complete quest line there... At least it was all for gold! :)
  • deadsheepb14_ESO
    deadsheepb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zath wrote: »

News article says you need to "win three matches in any game mode". Does winning your first 3 intro games (the ones with interactive tutorials) meet that requirement?
    That's what I'm wondering?
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

Seriously?!?! Another promotion only available to PC/Mac?
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously?!?! Another promotion only available to PC/Mac?

Seriously, do we not count, are we not part of the community, does our ESO+, Chapter, DLC, Crown $ purchases not make up 2/3 of the community. Don't give me BS that PC/MAC accounts are easier to manage on cross platform, my ESO account is linked by the same damn thing, my email.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does practice game mode against the AI count for the promotion? @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • wbjrules
    wbjrules
    Soul Shriven
    Someone explain why it's so hard to get this for console. I swear I really hate the PC favoritism
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that this promotion is available for PC/Mac only
    Well, glad it's just a mount that's been available in the past and also in a past crown crate season.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on June 28, 2019 8:15PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • CambionDaemon
      CambionDaemon
      ✭✭✭
      So the biggest playerbase (console) is getting shafted again, no wonder a lot of people that I know on PS4 and XBox have or thinking about leaving.
    • Paazhahdrimaak
      Paazhahdrimaak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So the biggest playerbase (console) is getting shafted again, no wonder a lot of people that I know on PS4 and XBox have or thinking about leaving.

We pay the same amount for plus but we don't get as many rewards/bonus stuff as our PC comrades. Something has got to change
    • Devanear
      Devanear
      ✭✭✭✭
      Inquiring minds must know, does game mode count for this promotion?

And by inquiring minds I mean total noobs that have no idea how to play the game and generally suck at the cards thingy. There's no way I'm beating an actual human player once, let alone 3 times :|
    • Tommy_The_Gun
      Tommy_The_Gun
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Jaimeh wrote: »
      Does practice game mode against the AI count for the promotion? @ZOS_SarahHecker
      Have not played this game yet at all, but on The Elder Scrolls: Legends Twitch stream they said:
      Practise mode does not count, but Single player does. So technically you can play against AI, but not in practise mode.
    • Minyassa
      Minyassa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Sorry for yet another noob question but puzzles count, right? I just want to be clear.
    • Starlock
      Starlock
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

We pay the same amount for plus but we don't get as many rewards/bonus stuff as our PC comrades. Something has got to change

Here's the thing. They aren't doing this promotion for players of ESO. They are doing it to advertise another way of making money off Elder Scrolls fans. It's about visibility and marketing. And that mission has been accomplished, in spite of console players getting shafted on this.

The solution? Don't play the game they are marketing, fellow console players. Boycott it, in fact. I might have been tempted to give that other game a try, but now they've guaranteed I never will. Good job, marketing team!
      Edited by Starlock on June 28, 2019 8:49PM
    • Linaleah
      Linaleah
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Jaimeh wrote: »
      Have not played this game yet at all, but on The Elder Scrolls: Legends Twitch stream they said:
      Practise mode does not count, but Single player does. So technically you can play against AI, but not in practise mode.

so single player story chapters are eligible?
      dirty worthless casual.
      Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
      Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    • DR4GONFL1
      DR4GONFL1
      ✭✭✭✭
      So ESO encourages you to not play on XBOX OR PS4... They just can't seem to do anything right anymore always taking the community for every dime they can squeeze out with such a low payoff you never fell like you win anymore. Crown crates are 95% of the time worthless and full of what you get in the daily rewards of which are garbage. I mean who has $40 for a 2% Chance at getting 1 of 5 or 6 random mount. I mean you know your not getting anything of value anymore. Now they are specifically targeting console players as insignificant and not wanted.

I have never seen a free gift for only XBOX or PS4...

• deadsheepb14_ESO
      deadsheepb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      https://www.twitch.tv/videos/445524917##

00:33:00 is where he explains you just need to win 3 games.
    • DR4GONFL1
      DR4GONFL1
      ✭✭✭✭
      Starlock wrote: »

Here's the thing. They aren't doing this promotion for players of ESO. They are doing it to advertise another way of making money off Elder Scrolls fans. It's about visibility and marketing. And that mission has been accomplished, in spite of console players getting shafted on this.

The solution? Don't play the game they are marketing, fellow console players. Boycott it, in fact. I might have been tempted to give that other game a try, but now they've guaranteed I never will. Good job, marketing team!

AMEN to that... lol No chance I even visit they website.