The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    This is a special greeting to Wipe Inc., but I think all can enjoy the video. I am posting this video since some in wipe cant accept that they loose against us. We thus recently have had 2 wipe members who have sneaked into TDA to try to mess up things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z4ebfA8qgk&t=138s

you realize that you chasing 8-12 people with 24+ people and calling it "lose agaist us" . which dimension are you living ?

maybe 12v12 agaist them if you have some balls ?
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• IndorilArwynLlethran
    When a full raid pops up several ultis on lonely you - always read the tabards, mb it's not you're so special, mb it's just TDA.

PS: But, lets be honest, their blue carpets are the best, ever.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TDA.. kill one, have a full raid make a 180 turn to use ults, use every detection option possible and chase until they finally get you. Best DC guild! Great teamwork!
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Montimer94 wrote: »
    At least TDA fights for the campaign and not to farm people. Ballgroups are ruining PVP :neutral:

And they still cant win a campaign :'(
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Montimer94
    Montimer94
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Montimer94 wrote: »
    At least TDA fights for the campaign and not to farm people. Ballgroups are ruining PVP :neutral:

And they still cant win a campaign :'(

Well DC needs more guilds and organized groups to fight for the campaing if we want to win, I think. Not just TDA and Hungry Wolves.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC did win the Campaign around christmas and new year. We had some raidleaders who took turns to lead a mix of TDA and radoms during the days and that contributed a lot to the win. Normally we cant do that, most of us are working daytime and sleep in the night.

So yes DC need a Guild who can challenge the EP late night cappers and AD morning cappers. It wont be TDA, we are not around in any numbers at those times, we have to much real life to be able to do that.

Any how vivec will close in a week, we will have to wait and see how the new Campaigns shapes up.

I case there is someone who want to get some hard facts about TDA you have a chance get it with the uppcomming Guild add function.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    *raises mug of mead* EP won the last full duration Vivec campaign. Huzzah~!

Coz we booted you from Sotha.
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    *raises mug of mead* EP won the last full duration Vivec campaign. Huzzah~!

Coz we booted you from Sotha.

"booted" :trollface: Come in Vivec where your procs don't carry and say it again.
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    Like @Montimer94 and @LarsS said, DC need more guild to win the campaign.

DC is without doubt the best faction in prime-time we're able to hold both EP and AD but this time is not enough rewarding while it is paradoxically the most competitive of the "three time" (night time, morning/afternoon time and prime-time.

In fact, the system of point should be reworked completely to be scalled with the server population, night and morning/afternoon have less population and should not have more influence in term of points than prime-time.

I'm completely aware about the fact that everyone can't play in prime-time, but it's not a problem if the score is scalled on the population of the server at x time. AP earned by capturing keep/outpost/resource will be unchanged.

To return to DC, we need more player/group/guild to counter AD and EP in night and morning time or at least in the morning.

DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each alliance has had the same problem at some point. I used to joke that AD was just school kids and the unemployed because they were always up at 5am to cap the map.

Swings and roundabouts...

Things may change with faction lock, or they may not. We shall see.

And many congratulations to EP on winning the last ever full Vivec campaign.

Now what's the name of the new campaign? :trollface:

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Zurigorria
    Zurigorria
    ✭✭
    Along the comments from @Montimer94 and @LarsS, DC not only needs more organized guilds aiming to win campaigns but also needs more solo players to join these type of guilds and gameplay. I think there are too many lfgs (nothing wrong with it) and DC needs campaign focusing players. I was mainly a solo and small scale player who now actively do major scale raids playing for the campaign. My advice: give it chance and go for it. I did, making great mates and enjoying it. DC power!!!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haojin wrote: »
    This is a special greeting to Wipe Inc., but I think all can enjoy the video. I am posting this video since some in wipe cant accept that they loose against us. We thus recently have had 2 wipe members who have sneaked into TDA to try to mess up things.

you realize that you chasing 8-12 people with 24+ people and calling it "lose agaist us" . which dimension are you living ?

Look at that PERMABLOCK

Edit: 3 and a half minutes of you guys doing f*ck all but running about, great use of bandwidth
    Edited by JamieAubrey on May 15, 2019 4:31PM
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haojin wrote: »

Look at that PERMABLOCK

Edit: 3 and a half minutes of you guys doing f*ck all but running about, great use of bandwidth

The block icon is a visual bug... i know it is hard to believe but eso has a few bugs.

They are not running about but they are patrolling a resource! When you kill a lot of npcs you start behaving as one i guess...
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Zurigorria wrote: »
    Along the comments from @Montimer94 and @LarsS, DC not only needs more organized guilds aiming to win campaigns but also needs more solo players to join these type of guilds and gameplay. I think there are too many lfgs (nothing wrong with it) and DC needs campaign focusing players. I was mainly a solo and small scale player who now actively do major scale raids playing for the campaign. My advice: give it chance and go for it. I did, making great mates and enjoying it. DC power!!!

Orgsnized pvp guild/raid/smalls never play for the campaigns, cause they get old and understood, that the only thing that winning map: night/morningcap and nothing else
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are quite a few DC groups running recently, which is a new thing - and really helping.
    The main issue is that after around 10pm these groups disband and there is nobody picking up the slack, even though the population is still capped for a couple of hours after this.
    It would be incredibly helpful if there was someone able to lead a group from 10/11pm onwards and rally the later evening players. There is no real DC resistance in the early hours so this 'last stand' is pretty crucial.
    We do however still need soloers / scouters because without them we don't have eyes on the map - everyone plays their part and everyone should be recognised :)
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoreToo wrote: »
    Zurigorria wrote: »

Orgsnized pvp guild/raid/smalls never play for the campaigns, cause they get old and understood, that the only thing that winning map: night/morningcap and nothing else

Yeah, they play for the fights/challenge and for AP.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    ZS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST !

I was wondering what classic quote you would come out with today. Are Zerg Squad still going btw?

ZS is dead.
    We run on weekend afternoons with 8 people top
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GT7dRexP6E&t=59s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBwMzxl6178&t=1008s

And never forget : TDA vs ZS :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB2Fs_80S2c
    Edited by MLRPZ on May 18, 2019 12:19PM
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    I can´t play this morning and i´m curious: Did AD win the last glorious vivec campaign?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can´t play this morning and i´m curious: Did AD win the last glorious vivec campaign?

Who cares... wasn't a real campaign. :trollface:

On the other hand. Goodbye Vivec, it's been fun while it lasted. Had some great battles and some memorable times.

Now, what's the name of the new campaign again? :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    I think it´s "Bahlokdaan" for Sotha and "Kaalgrondtiid" for Vivec... "Yolnahkriin" for Shor..."Mulaamnir" for Kyne.
    I´m really grateful, that the new names are easy to memorize and are not like "Eywasndasfuernsuperdollername" or "Werhatsichdasdennunschonwiedernausgedacht". :D
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it´s "Bahlokdaan" for Sotha and "Kaalgrondtiid" for Vivec... "Yolnahkriin" for Shor..."Mulaamnir" for Kyne.
    I´m really grateful, that the new names are easy to memorize and are not like "Eywasndasfuernsuperdollername" or "Werhatsichdasdennunschonwiedernausgedacht". :D

That was the first thing I thought too. I keep forgetting their names when chatting to my guild. So painful...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!