The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly, logging in of a morning to an all yellow map and watching 20 AD chasing down single players never gets old.

No, wait...

Yes it does.

Yeah, because whenever i'm playing solo and see a red/blue zerg coming towards me they suddently stop and only one comes to fight me while the others go do something else.
    RIGHT...
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Honestly, logging in of a morning to an all yellow map and watching 20 AD chasing down single players never gets old.

No, wait...

Yes it does.

Yeah, because whenever i'm playing solo and see a red/blue zerg coming towards me they suddently stop and only one comes to fight me while the others go do something else.
    RIGHT...

Awww...Did you get separated from your Big Boss?
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, wait...

Yes it does.

RIGHT...

Awww...Did you get separated from your Big Boss?

Awww his cubs got you? :)
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIGHT...

Missed the point by a country mile there, friend.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

FOLLOW THE BOSS KILL ALL NPCS!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

FOLLOW THE BOSS KILL ALL NPCS!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!

I think you stunned your shift key with your violent spamming... lol!

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Vivec guys are getting lazy.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

At what exactly? I wouldn't say Sotha Sil is a hive of activity... ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

At what exactly?

At providing salt and entertainment. There isn't much action in the Sotha Sil thread either, but the last post here was twenty days old.

Maybe people are saving it up for the new threads, wich we will need with the Elsweyr campaign name changes?

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

At what exactly?

At providing salt and entertainment. There isn't much action in the Sotha Sil thread either, but the last post here was twenty days old.

Maybe people are saving it up for the new threads, wich we will need with the Elsweyr campaign name changes?

Yeah, what were those awful names again?
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant remember.
    Edited by LarsS on May 5, 2019 11:20AM
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a special greeting to Wipe Inc., but I think all can enjoy the video. I am posting this video since some in wipe cant accept that they loose against us. We thus recently have had 2 wipe members who have sneaked into TDA to try to mess up things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z4ebfA8qgk&t=138s
    Edited by LarsS on May 5, 2019 1:48PM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isnt wipe like ad?
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they are AD on this video, but some have DC and EP char to.
    Edited by LarsS on May 5, 2019 1:56PM
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    This is a special greeting to Wipe Inc., but I think all can enjoy the video. I am posting this video since some in wipe cant accept that they loose against us. We thus recently have had 2 wipe members who have sneaked into TDA to try to mess up things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z4ebfA8qgk&t=138s

Mby stop claiming that you guys are the best Then people wont troll you. TDA is legit one of the worst Guilds in eso But cant stop Thinking they are the best.
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    307n5v.jpg
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh we never said we are the best, we do this for fun and to relax from a full day of work. We would however never accept people who behave like som of those in wipe.
  • EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    TDA is part of The Daggerfall Covenant.

The Daggerfall Covenant is symbolized by a lion.

And a lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of sheep...
    Edited by EdoKeledus on May 5, 2019 5:39PM
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    Groups like TDA are the reason why people have a bad opinion about ball groups.. you don't have to zerg the map with so many people only because the group max is 24.. you could instead preserve what is left of your honor and run with 8-14 people instead.

I remember the video you created when you zerged Zerg Squad with the rest of the DC faction..was really pathetic.
    You certainly won't gain my respect for such actions..
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TDA aint a ballgroup, they are just a zerg with voicecom. Always looking for fights where they outnumber the nmy. Using the word ballgroup in the same sentence as TDA is a disgrace to any serious ballgroup out there.
  • Montimer94
    Montimer94
    ✭✭✭
    At least TDA fights for the campaign and not to farm people. Ballgroups are ruining PVP :neutral:
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Groups like TDA are the reason why people have a bad opinion about ball groups.. you don't have to zerg the map with so many people only because the group max is 24.. you could instead preserve what is left of your honor and run with 8-14 people instead.

I remember the video you created when you zerged Zerg Squad with the rest of the DC faction..was really pathetic.
    You certainly won't gain my respect for such actions..

Tda is not a ball group. Its just huge 36+ zerg every evening. Dont mix normall ball groups with that....hmmmm...low skill coop of players with voice.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny to read about your views on tda, my point however that its not ok to fake join any Guild just to try to mess things up. I hope we can agree on that.
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Its funny to read about your views on tda, my point however that its not ok to fake join any Guild just to try to mess things up. I hope we can agree on that.
    No, its meta to not agree on anything, even if the point one is making has nothing to do with anything said previously. Its all a pointless pissing contest and everyone is the bestest hero ever, no-one zergs, everyone solo's and did you look at me with your FACE?!
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People use eyes to look at things, not faces.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST !
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST !

I was wondering what classic quote you would come out with today. Are Zerg Squad still going btw?
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    *raises mug of mead* EP won the last full duration Vivec campaign. Huzzah~!
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was my first campaign where i played almost every day. I made almost 3.000.000 ap. I play only a main and would not have any alt in a different faction.

Some was good, some was bad. But in the last stage a good part of the community showed their most ugly face of gamesmanship. Faction lock wont save the day, but i hope it helps to ease some pain in Cyrodiil.