Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• thisismisskris
    thisismisskris
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite! My gamertag is Armorpilla and my main is a Champion 160 Khajit Nightblade named Sjena.

I'm a casual player, and usually prefer to solo, but I would love to have a guild for doing group dungeons, crafting, and just to make some friends. I work from home and live in a small town, so I don't get to go out very often, and I really need some people to hang out with, even if it is online, lol.

I am working towards my Master crafter, and am really close! I would love to trade recipes and traits, and help other's get their crafting leveled up.
    I would also like to try some group dungeons!

Anyway, thanks for your consideration!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent
  • BurningSt4r
    BurningSt4r
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I are looking for a guild! We are pretty new but love exploring the world gamer tags are TheBurningSt4r and reddfawks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
  • Siik_Psychotiik
    Apologies for before, I was unaware of the Guild limit. I started playing again recently and was still part of some old Guilds from years back. But I would still love an invite if possible!

GT: Siik Psychotiik
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    No worries! I’m having that invite sent as soon as an officer is on to do it. Thank you for your interest.
  • Jodas70
    Jodas70
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,
    Looking for a good fit, would like to join.
    GT Jodas70
    I have multiple characters but my main is Jodas, Tank/Pally type about 170CP

I play to have fun, would love to help people and be helped too.

I'm Eastern TZ (FL) so that's kind of important to have guildees on during that time
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    Interested, GT: Kloud Kotuzai CP 607
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    All invites have been sent!
  • Wildzuul
    Wildzuul
    Soul Shriven
    Do yall still have openings in your guild? Would like to join xboxGT: Wildzuul

And my wife would like to join as well: Zuulswildwife
    Edited by Wildzuul on May 20, 2019 12:34AM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent to both of you.
  • Rdavidson0313_ESO
    Rdavidson0313_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a returning player looking for a guild. Old main is a level 50 Nightblade, but I'm considering starting fresh as well.

GT: scobey0313
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • kaialor
    kaialor
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining. I’ve played Skyrim for a while, this is my first move into online play. I just started ESO a few days ago....as a mobile, I could use some friendly advice/guidance. My current avatar is a level 5 Dragonknight high elf...Aldmeri alliance...i’m Preferring magic/flame. My Xbox gamer tag is KyleeCat. I play most days at various times....my schedule is flexible.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! Thank you for your interest.
  • THeBlackAngel81
    THeBlackAngel81
    Soul Shriven
    Both my friend and I are interested in joining your guild are gamer tags are TheBlackAngel81 and BlossomsFTW. Thanks
  • AwesmMossm
    AwesmMossm
    Soul Shriven
    I have made the jump back Into the game after a few years off, I have purchased the new expansion to play as the necromancer and plan on tanking...my Xbox GT is Awesm Mossm. Thank you in advance
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    All invites have been sent!
  • NeutralSilence
    NeutralSilence
    Soul Shriven
    GT: NeutralSilence if your still inviting people
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Please send invite. FixedBlade123
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • CrazyCanuck660
    CrazyCanuck660
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting I would gladly accept an invite. GT: CrazyCanuck660. Thx.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!