Maintenance for the week of October 19:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't PvP, but I'm all about PvE.

Need to run the dungeons and trials, but I'm more than willing to help anyone with any kind of PvE content. I main a Dunmer MagPlar DPS.

I'd enjoy an invite if you still have room.

GT: Vampire Nox

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • soxsavant
    soxsavant
    Soul Shriven
    I'm champion level 150, focused on pve, and typically jump on on weekend nights and randomly throughout the week. I'd love to join up.

PT: omegarocker667
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late response. Invite sent, welcome to the guild! We have room if we’re the guild you’re looking for.
  • MrsFranks
    MrsFranks
    Soul Shriven
    Hey would love an invite 🤗 GT mrsfranks074
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! I’m a total newbie to both eso and mmos in general. I haven’t joined any guilds yet. I’ve pretty much only done questing up to this point, but I’m interested in eventually doing group dungeons, trials, dolmens, etc. I don’t have much time to play, and even that is mostly in the middle of the night. But if you guys have the time/patience for a confused newbie with erratic availability, I’d really like to join! My Xbox GT is DON’TBLINK42#402 and my eso account is Shadowspawn42. Thanks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! Hopefully we’re the right guild fit for you
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! Can’t get on right now, but I’ll accept later :)
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    Returning Vet, highly knowledgeable, been playing since beta. Looking for a group of people to run pve content, and chill in guild chat.
    Gt is X Novia X