Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• thisismisskris
    thisismisskris
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite! My gamertag is Armorpilla and my main is a Champion 160 Khajit Nightblade named Sjena.

I'm a casual player, and usually prefer to solo, but I would love to have a guild for doing group dungeons, crafting, and just to make some friends. I work from home and live in a small town, so I don't get to go out very often, and I really need some people to hang out with, even if it is online, lol.

I am working towards my Master crafter, and am really close! I would love to trade recipes and traits, and help other's get their crafting leveled up.
    I would also like to try some group dungeons!

Anyway, thanks for your consideration!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent
  • BurningSt4r
    BurningSt4r
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I are looking for a guild! We are pretty new but love exploring the world gamer tags are TheBurningSt4r and reddfawks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
  • Siik_Psychotiik
    Apologies for before, I was unaware of the Guild limit. I started playing again recently and was still part of some old Guilds from years back. But I would still love an invite if possible!

GT: Siik Psychotiik
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    No worries! I’m having that invite sent as soon as an officer is on to do it. Thank you for your interest.
  • Jodas70
    Jodas70
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,
    Looking for a good fit, would like to join.
    GT Jodas70
    I have multiple characters but my main is Jodas, Tank/Pally type about 170CP

I play to have fun, would love to help people and be helped too.

I'm Eastern TZ (FL) so that's kind of important to have guildees on during that time
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    Interested, GT: Kloud Kotuzai CP 607
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    All invites have been sent!
  • Wildzuul
    Wildzuul
    Soul Shriven
    Do yall still have openings in your guild? Would like to join xboxGT: Wildzuul

And my wife would like to join as well: Zuulswildwife
    Edited by Wildzuul on May 20, 2019 12:34AM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent to both of you.
  • Rdavidson0313_ESO
    Rdavidson0313_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a returning player looking for a guild. Old main is a level 50 Nightblade, but I'm considering starting fresh as well.

GT: scobey0313
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • kaialor
    kaialor
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining. I’ve played Skyrim for a while, this is my first move into online play. I just started ESO a few days ago....as a mobile, I could use some friendly advice/guidance. My current avatar is a level 5 Dragonknight high elf...Aldmeri alliance...i’m Preferring magic/flame. My Xbox gamer tag is KyleeCat. I play most days at various times....my schedule is flexible.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! Thank you for your interest.
  • THeBlackAngel81
    THeBlackAngel81
    Soul Shriven
    Both my friend and I are interested in joining your guild are gamer tags are TheBlackAngel81 and BlossomsFTW. Thanks
  • AwesmMossm
    AwesmMossm
    Soul Shriven
    I have made the jump back Into the game after a few years off, I have purchased the new expansion to play as the necromancer and plan on tanking...my Xbox GT is Awesm Mossm. Thank you in advance
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    All invites have been sent!
  • NeutralSilence
    NeutralSilence
    Soul Shriven
    GT: NeutralSilence if your still inviting people
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Please send invite. FixedBlade123
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • CrazyCanuck660
    CrazyCanuck660
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting I would gladly accept an invite. GT: CrazyCanuck660. Thx.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    We have open spots. Come join one of the original casual guilds in the game.
  • MrG8691
    MrG8691
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining the guild. My gamer tag is MrG8691.

Thanks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! Thank you for you’re interest!
  • ubermyles
    ubermyles
    Send an invite to frenzieddremora plzzz
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • Dashiel20
    Dashiel20
    ✭✭
    Hi I would love an invite to the guild my gamertag is Dashiel20