The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• Rag1226
    Rag1226
    Soul Shriven
    Keen to join.

I'm an NZ based player but will be on at all sorts of times so no stress :)

Gamer Tag = Rag1226
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent to those we could
  • Captainfez3
    Hey my GT is captainfez3 and I would like to join your guild. It sounds like a good fit for me.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • dave59k0
    dave59k0
    Soul Shriven
    Just looking for a casual group of people to play with. I’m at odd times through out the week.just restarted playing after a pretty long break

GT Dave59k0
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • MrDiamondJ_ESO
    MrDiamondJ_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey RandallFrost, can I get an invite? Looking for a casual guild, CP91 Dunmer DK doing mainly PvE. I don't bite and play well with others. ;)
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • TheBlackFish
    TheBlackFish
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, could I please get an invite for my friend and I?

thebiackfish
    gmor3no09
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent!!
  • ArenthianSniper
    ArenthianSniper
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, your guild looks right up my alley I can do it all though PvP is a weakness of mine.

ArenthianSniper
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    No worries on pvp; when we do it, we do it casually. Hopefully we’re the right fit for you
    Edited by RandallFrost on May 10, 2020 3:42AM
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    Are you still looking for new members? I'm new to ESO, currently a lvl 23 Templar. My GT is SimpleTea. What does discord mean?
  • GBearNat31
    GBearNat31
    Soul Shriven
    You all sound like my kind of guild!

I have a StamCro DD and a Templar Healer around CP240-250 and would love to start running some Vet Dungeons and eventually Trials.

Xbox GT: GBearNat31
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!!!
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    Hi, I sent a message a few days ago to which you replied via posting on my "wall" that you could not locate me. I think that was my mistake. My FULL GT is: SimpleTea391228. When ESO replied to my request for a forum invite, they referred to my GT as just SimpleTea. So, I thought I could use the shortened version of my GT. Anyway, I would like to join your guild.

Again, my Xbox GT: SimpleTea391228
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    No worries! Thank you for your response. Your invite has been sent. Hopefully we’re the right guild fit for you.
  • J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    Could you please add me?

GT SunBumSam
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
  • AStonerock
    AStonerock
    Soul Shriven
    Could you please add me?

GT RunnlngRhlnos
  • AStonerock
    AStonerock
    Soul Shriven
    Those are lower case L's in place of what should be i's
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay, invite sent
  • jhnfnk3b14_ESO
    jhnfnk3b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love a invite.

GT: Funkmaster88
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    I've joined the guild and also joined Discord, but I can't seem to find the Obsidian Guard server. Can you send me a Discord invite link?

Thanks.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Returning player with limited playtime LF an invite. 810CP multiple classes.

GT: MOTORBRE4TH
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
  • olddirtybernie
    olddirtybernie
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not much on PVP, mainly play solo but I'd like to explore the dungeons aspect and maybe dip into PVP a bit.
    I'm currently playing a level 22 Breton Dragonknight. I'm pretty lax on my build but I've really just gotten into the game after trying at launch and a few times since then.

If you've got room and I may fit in somehow, GT is devildriver1134
    Edited by olddirtybernie on July 1, 2020 9:04PM
  • Rogue_Pumpkin23
    Hey there.... I've got a level something-or-another Khajiit Warden and an approximately level 10-ish dark elf dragon knight (I've also got a breton night blade, but I haven't played her in forever and a day). I'm East Coast USA, usually on in the evenings, more so on the weekends. I'm currently on more right now because I'm working from home due to Covid, but that could change if/when I'm able to physically go back into work. I have a mic that I've literally never used since I haven't played many MMOGs until recently (lack of mic use can always change, though), and will give a head's up that I'm currently having some connectivity issues that I'm in the process of trying to fix with Support. I'm mainly PvE but am always open to teaming up for dungeons, dragons, harrowstorms, etc.

GT = RoguePumpkin23
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!