The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Templars PvP - Detailed Guide, Suggestions, Advice, etc. - Elsweyr

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Minno I know some people think it's trash but I think it's worth adding rattlecage to your recommended sets (it's what I use hehe) and also armor master in light can be pretty good too.

I could add it. I will have to put the caveat that:
    1) its a PVE dungeon farmed set
    2) 5pc is used to replace degeneration/spell power pots so you lose out on something like spinners/clever/julianos/etc.
    3) its a heavy armor set so you need to transmute the jewels.

I wouldn't recommend it to new players for those reasons, even though I know some templars are using it.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    My non-CP ranged magplar build:

qQWK5H0.jpg

Breton, atronach mundus,, tri-food, 5-1-1 light, protective jewelry. Torug's and Valkyn Skoria Armor, Spinner's Jewelry and Inferno staff, Willpower resto staff.

13.5k penetration with ele drain active, over 3k spell damage buffed (minor sorc and weapon damage glyph proc missing from screen shot), 24k health, 28k magicka, 14k stamina, 1400 mag recovery, 34k spell resist and 23k phys resist in rune. Flame Glyph tooltip of 4624 weaved with crushing shock for main dps after PL and dots/buffs applied.

Will sometimes replace Meteor on front bar (which is only used for mage guild passives) with Crescent Sweep which can act almost as an execute for players that get in melee range.

Edit: Stats are from murkmire, I think I have slightly less magicka now, and slightly more recovery. Spell resist is a little less too.

This is an example of what I mean. It just hurts to make a rangeplar build without the best light attack buff in the game and the best ranged execute in the game. Those skills have rangeplar written all over them, yet they just...don't fit.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    I tired the new solar barrage out this morning I'm still not totally sure if it's worth running since I was mostly avoiding massive siege damage.

Any one have any luck with it?

Been looking into going full range build and honestly I think this skill is a must slot for something like that as well as most dueling builds. Put a few points in staff expert and your fire staff lights will do spammable damage. I don't really have room for it on my current build but might try to fit it but I can't see it not being insane on a single target style range build. Make sure to use a good enchant as well.

Bar space has been my number one challenge every time I've tried to put together a PVP rangeplar. Of course for any build there are going to be skills it would be nice to have if I could fit them. But I've always felt a PVP rangeplar really needs 12 or so skills.

spell power pots will be your friend. Lets you pick reflective light for more intital hit dmg and you don't have to worry about recasting buffs. You do lose out on the immovable pots though and tri pots.
    technohic wrote: »
    I tired the new solar barrage out this morning I'm still not totally sure if it's worth running since I was mostly avoiding massive siege damage.

I am in the same spot where I like it on paper. Its a DOT that is not going to get purged and seems to synergize well with having it and crescent sweep pulsing while you keep puncturing sweeps going. Its like having an extra PS hit every other PS channel, and boosting the light attack weave also adds some pressure.

The thing is, like you said with siege, you are avoiding that but even when I find fights its a little extra zergy right now. I did go in first on an outpost take the other night and having that and sweeps going and making sure I hit ER as soon as I got dotted, I seemed to be doing some great cleave but I also have been getting bugged where I cannot bar swap including at one point there so I have not had many good samples.

I morphed back to dark flare. There are situations where ill get that pressure off from melee/range where solar barrage is selective. For example, Dark Flare-total dark-medium attack jabs with vamps bane ticking is enough with total dark forcing your target to decide "break free or heal up?". I also use immmobilze/stam cost increase poisons for this too because you do need a way to force stam drain and total dark alone isnt it ;)
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    My non-CP ranged magplar build:

qQWK5H0.jpg

Breton, atronach mundus,, tri-food, 5-1-1 light, protective jewelry. Torug's and Valkyn Skoria Armor, Spinner's Jewelry and Inferno staff, Willpower resto staff.

13.5k penetration with ele drain active, over 3k spell damage buffed (minor sorc and weapon damage glyph proc missing from screen shot), 24k health, 28k magicka, 14k stamina, 1400 mag recovery, 34k spell resist and 23k phys resist in rune. Flame Glyph tooltip of 4624 weaved with crushing shock for main dps after PL and dots/buffs applied.

Will sometimes replace Meteor on front bar (which is only used for mage guild passives) with Crescent Sweep which can act almost as an execute for players that get in melee range.

Edit: Stats are from murkmire, I think I have slightly less magicka now, and slightly more recovery. Spell resist is a little less too.

This is an example of what I mean. It just hurts to make a rangeplar build without the best light attack buff in the game and the best ranged execute in the game. Those skills have rangeplar written all over them, yet they just...don't fit.
    Hmm, I could run spell power pots and get rid of Reflective Light and Degeneration, run Total dark back bar, swap Crushing shock for Flame reach for a proper cc, slot Elemental weapon and Jesus Beam and probably be most of the way there. But I lose the mage guild buffs in the process and two of my dots so idk. It is rough, as you say. My build is pretty solid though in small scale, not quite as good solo.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    @Minno I know some people think it's trash but I think it's worth adding rattlecage to your recommended sets (it's what I use hehe) and also armor master in light can be pretty good too.

2) 5pc is used to replace degeneration/spell power pots so you lose out on something like spinners/clever/julianos/etc.

I wouldn't recommend it to new players for those reasons, even though I know some templars are using it.

Good point but I'm pretty sure you don't need to trait change the jewelry as I don't think I ever did and I'm running jewelry right now. I'm pretty sure there are ones that drop in arcane but they might be named drops which makes it even easier to farm.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point but I'm pretty sure you don't need to trait change the jewelry as I don't think I ever did and I'm running jewelry right now. I'm pretty sure there are ones that drop in arcane but they might be named drops which makes it even easier to farm.

That's right, there are arcane named drops. Still, as a new player do I want to farm a couple of hours for rattlecage or craft shacklebreaker and then farm for things like overwhelming surge/bright throat?
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aurorans. Simply Lovely.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Aurorans. Simply Lovely.

Yup, I added it :).

Organized the sets so you can pick a base, and pair it with a secondary set. Got theidea from trikk and @CyrusArya on the Templar discord for beginner stamplar sets for new players.

I'm also changing my feedback on dark flare. Harder to pull off in 1vx but decently rewarding if you can pull apart 1v1/1v2 fights. Vamps+light attack+total dark+dark flare with immobilze/Stam cost poisons; brutal synergy.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Been looking into going full range build and honestly I think this skill is a must slot for something like that as well as most dueling builds. Put a few points in staff expert and your fire staff lights will do spammable damage. I don't really have room for it on my current build but might try to fit it but I can't see it not being insane on a single target style range build. Make sure to use a good enchant as well.

That's pretty much what I was thinking I just could not find a fight this morning even open field where siege wasn't being spammed on me constantly so I can't really gauge any effectiveness while I'm desperatly trying to cleanse 18k dots
    Aurorans. Simply Lovely.

Organized the sets so you can pick a base, and pair it with a secondary set. Got theidea from trikk and @CyrusArya on the Templar discord for beginner stamplar sets for new players.

I'm also changing my feedback on dark flare. Harder to pull off in 1vx but decently rewarding if you can pull apart 1v1/1v2 fights. Vamps+light attack+total dark+dark flare with immobilze/Stam cost poisons; brutal synergy.

I had really good luck with casting dark flare then immediately casting shock reach it seems to hit together or shock reach hitting first then the big dark flare hit caught alot of people off guard. Worked really well with cryo lights but I kept getting stuck in the dark flare channel to much during lag.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's pretty much what I was thinking I just could not find a fight this morning even open field where siege wasn't being spammed on me constantly so I can't really gauge any effectiveness while I'm desperatly trying to cleanse 18k dots
    Aurorans. Simply Lovely.

I had really good luck with casting dark flare then immediately casting shock reach it seems to hit together or shock reach hitting first then the big dark flare hit caught alot of people off guard. Worked really well with cryo lights but I kept getting stuck in the dark flare channel to much during lag.

Honestly, I might need to change my feedback on dark flare since I think of it now as another pseudo cc. You cast it, forces a Target to dodge roll but still takes defile. So they have to decide to push offensive (which they normally do) or try to heal the total dark DMG they did to themselves (because I follow up DF with TD).

Not something I cast outnumbered, but I do find myself repositioning and casting it allot more than I used to.

Edit:
    Now that I think about it, Dawn's wraith line is filled with pseudo cc spells or something similar that your target does to counter it:
    - 40% snare off vamps bane. If you don't dodge it, you'll have to do something about the snare.
    - dark flare giving undodgeable major defile and highly telegraphed cast time always results in Stam drain (bash interrupts, dodge or block)
    - potl/purifying unblocked burst forcing targets to reposition/dodge the ultimate burst combo that's coming.
    - total dark; actually causes targets to cc break it.
    - Jesus beam; undodgeable execute that has redic range. You'll be trying to outheal it or run away spending resorces trying to deal with it
    - Nova; synergy is a stun and major maim for any target that is in the center.

On their own, kinda "eh" but together you can see magplars building up interesting effects that drain your target stamina.
    Edited by Minno on March 4, 2019 4:42AM
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aurorans. Simply Lovely.

Why use shock staff though? If you are going ranged wouldn't fire staff be the best choice?
  • Reaper_00
    Reaper_00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Datolite wrote: »
    Why use shock staff though? If you are going ranged wouldn't fire staff be the best choice?

Possibly for heavy attacking. Trying to land a heavy attack in PVP with a fire staff is a challenge where as with lightning it’s tethered same as a restro staff.
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datolite wrote: »

Aurorans. Simply Lovely.

I use both depending on what skills I'm using I tend to use shock if I'm trying to buff sweeps and crescent. I never play magplar fully ranged so I tend to stick to shock staff. Dark flare still hits pretty hard even without the single target flame staff bonus
    Edited by Mrsinister2 on March 4, 2019 4:24PM
  • Telannocturne
    Telannocturne
    ✭✭

That's right, there are arcane named drops. Still, as a new player do I want to farm a couple of hours for rattlecage or craft shacklebreaker and then farm for things like overwhelming surge/bright throat?

Do you not feel for say no CP pvp having that freed up slot is worth it? I mean comparing it to something like innate axiom, you're losing almost no spell damage, just like 3.5% crit and 1k mag and Stam and getting 1k hp instead.. so basically that's the price you're paying for freeing up a slot. Seems to me it's not a big price to pay considering how jammed up magplars slots are already for space.. thoughts??
    Also in no CP running say shackle with bright throat or overwhelming, wouldn't that leave you pretty gimped damage wise? Or is it better in no cp to run shackle and a sustain/proc set like that compared to say, axiom/rattlecage + lich/brightthroat/amberplasm?
    Edited by Telannocturne on March 4, 2019 11:15PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you not feel for say no CP pvp having that freed up slot is worth it? I mean comparing it to something like innate axiom, you're losing almost no spell damage, just like 3.5% crit and 1k mag and Stam and getting 1k hp instead.. so basically that's the price you're paying for freeing up a slot. Seems to me it's not a big price to pay considering how jammed up magplars slots are already for space.. thoughts??
    Also in no CP running say shackle with bright throat or overwhelming, wouldn't that leave you pretty gimped damage wise? Or is it better in no cp to run shackle and a sustain/proc set like that compared to say, axiom/rattlecage + lich/brightthroat/amberplasm?

Depends on your skill on a templar really. All the dmg in the world won't protect you if you can't learn to swap away from defensive windows. And dropping rattle can let you use a defensive set with 2x offense, which might be better in staying offensive.

Honestly, spell power pots are the meta this patch for templar. Various races are giving stamina sustain now to the point where you can give up tri-pots and use buff pots. Frees up 2 skills and also gives you 100% uptime on crit/major sorcery, both requiring targest to constantly hit, forcing you to apply buffs when you should be block casting bol or apply dmg.

Bright+axiom+willpower/black rose backbar and then go bloodspawn for extra cresent uptime > rattle+axiom. But that is my opinion.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Telannocturne
    Telannocturne
    ✭✭

Depends on your skill on a templar really. All the dmg in the world won't protect you if you can't learn to swap away from defensive windows. And dropping rattle can let you use a defensive set with 2x offense, which might be better in staying offensive.

Honestly, spell power pots are the meta this patch for templar. Various races are giving stamina sustain now to the point where you can give up tri-pots and use buff pots. Frees up 2 skills and also gives you 100% uptime on crit/major sorcery, both requiring targest to constantly hit, forcing you to apply buffs when you should be block casting bol or apply dmg.

Bright+axiom+willpower/black rose backbar and then go bloodspawn for extra cresent uptime > rattle+axiom. But that is my opinion.

So that would be your ideal setup in no CP? How exactly would that work running all those sets at the same time? Which pieces would be where?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So that would be your ideal setup in no CP? How exactly would that work running all those sets at the same time? Which pieces would be where?

That is up to you to decide for yourself, really. nCP has different criteria than CP:
    - you need to give your group support either through utility or raw DMG. This means resto ultimate/rememberance casts or dark flare+Jesus beam spam
    - you are the only class that can reliably proc transmutation. Slot it, your team will love you
    - don't worry about your max mag. If it's 30k you'll be fine. Use whatever set you want after that and play around with the editor to see what you can get.
    - you will be fighting bleed/sload spammers and bowtards. Which means youll be hitting purge ALOT harder than in CP because you don't have the stam cost reductions to dodge. 1600 recovery with ele drain and channeled focus should be fine, but you might want a tiny bit more pending how you play.

For skills, avoid low dmg but high cost. Youll go OOM before you get your first rotation out and that sucks. So things like solar barrage, total dark in offense rotations, BOL spam, CC spam, etc. For example, use destro reach over total dark/javelin if your sustain is bad because you don't need to spam the cc to get some benefit out of it.

If you come up with a build on the editor, I will look at it and give my suggestions!

- Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Telannocturne
    Telannocturne
    ✭✭

That is up to you to decide for yourself, really. nCP has different criteria than CP:
    - you need to give your group support either through utility or raw DMG. This means resto ultimate/rememberance casts or dark flare+Jesus beam spam
    - you are the only class that can reliably proc transmutation. Slot it, your team will love you
    - don't worry about your max mag. If it's 30k you'll be fine. Use whatever set you want after that and play around with the editor to see what you can get.
    - you will be fighting bleed/sload spammers and bowtards. Which means youll be hitting purge ALOT harder than in CP because you don't have the stam cost reductions to dodge. 1600 recovery with ele drain and channeled focus should be fine, but you might want a tiny bit more pending how you play.

For skills, avoid low dmg but high cost. Youll go OOM before you get your first rotation out and that sucks. So things like solar barrage, total dark in offense rotations, BOL spam, CC spam, etc. For example, use destro reach over total dark/javelin if your sustain is bad because you don't need to spam the cc to get some benefit out of it.

If you come up with a build on the editor, I will look at it and give my suggestions!

Thanks for the points. Right now I'm wearing axiom and Amber plasm with skoria, 5 light 2 heavy. But I feel a little squishy so might swap skoria for pirate. I know lots of people run like shackle + Amber/briggthroat but id be concerned about damage if I went that route... I'm new to the class and play mostly solo in no cp. So I'm really just wondering what's a good starting point set wise. Is Amber + axiom a good starting point? If I get more resists from pirate skelly and have 1 regen protective and 2 spell damage arcane I'm thinking it will be pretty solid imo in solo small group. Guess I'm just looking for some thoughts as to that setup and if other options are way better from more experienced magplars. As I am very new to them.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the points. Right now I'm wearing axiom and Amber plasm with skoria, 5 light 2 heavy. But I feel a little squishy so might swap skoria for pirate. I know lots of people run like shackle + Amber/briggthroat but id be concerned about damage if I went that route... I'm new to the class and play mostly solo in no cp. So I'm really just wondering what's a good starting point set wise. Is Amber + axiom a good starting point? If I get more resists from pirate skelly and have 1 regen protective and 2 spell damage arcane I'm thinking it will be pretty solid imo in solo small group. Guess I'm just looking for some thoughts as to that setup and if other options are way better from more experienced magplars. As I am very new to them.

what race are you?
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Telannocturne
    Telannocturne
    ✭✭

what race are you?
    Breton, why don't I add you on discord or something so I we can chat a little easier? I'd like to toss some ideas around and hear from you
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5 Light is really nice for magplar, whether you go 5-2 or 5-1-1, but at least 2 protective jewelry will go a long way towards keeping you alive in light armor. I'm using 3 protective in two of my builds.
    • PC/NA
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just love Transmutation so much :bawling:
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Light is really nice for magplar, whether you go 5-2 or 5-1-1, but at least 2 protective jewelry will go a long way towards keeping you alive in light armor. I'm using 3 protective in two of my builds.

I use 3x protective in nCP, 2x in CP.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Telannocturne
    Telannocturne
    ✭✭

With that many protective, aren't you pretty much forced to run like shackle and bright throat and no damage set? Otherwise aren't you pretty gimped max mag wise in no cp? I have only 1 prot and 27k max mag in BG's with full magicka enchant and spell damage mundus
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With that many protective, aren't you pretty much forced to run like shackle and bright throat and no damage set? Otherwise aren't you pretty gimped max mag wise in no cp? I have only 1 prot and 27k max mag in BG's with full magicka enchant and spell damage mundus

I run grothdarr and try to utilize as much of my class pressure/burst as much as possible. With that said, I get 37k max mag in CP with 3x protective (38k with 2x protective). Sure I can stretch it to 40k max mag with the same build, but then im at 16k physical resistance which puts me in a dangerous position when trying to fight outnumbered. 20\21k physical, paired with trans, is more than enough defense to reposition and force 1v1 fights.

All this lets you pick offense on monster and we still have almost 5k penetration with light armor passives. So in a way I am running 2x offense sets lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My build is pretty solid though in small scale, not quite as good solo.

I think that applies to pretty much every rangeplar build.
    Honestly, I might need to change my feedback on dark flare since I think of it now as another pseudo cc. You cast it, forces a Target to dodge roll but still takes defile.

Wasn't that fixed in one of the recent patches ? In EU PC Cyro it is just really difficult to actually land DF in general and even using an optimized setup for it, the damage on competent players even if it lands is just laughable after the nerfs. In BGs it is somewhat more reliable, allegedly the US PC server works better, no idea about other platforms.

Server responsiveness is pretty much what makes rangeplar problematic in EU PC Cyro in general. People just walking out of DF, Jezuz Beam taking several seconds to actually start doing damage, and so on. Against the stam troll builds that are absolutely everywhere in Vivec rangeplar just doesn't work and it is little surprise that there are pretty much none at all around, certainly not outside of zerg surfers.

I agree on Axiom + Deep Throat as probably the best combination currently btw, but it is still an extremely niche build.
    Edited by cazlonb16_ESO on March 5, 2019 11:08PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My build is pretty solid though in small scale, not quite as good solo.

I think that applies to pretty much every rangeplar build.
    Honestly, I might need to change my feedback on dark flare since I think of it now as another pseudo cc. You cast it, forces a Target to dodge roll but still takes defile.

Wasn't that fixed in one of the recent patches ? In EU PC Cyro it is just really difficult to actually land DF in general and even using an optimized setup for it, the damage on competent players even if it lands is just laughable after the nerfs. In BGs it is somewhat more reliable, allegedly the US PC server works better, no idea about other platforms.

Server responsiveness is pretty much what makes rangeplar problematic in EU PC Cyro in general. People just walking out of DF, Jezuz Beam taking several seconds to actually start doing damage, and so on. Against the stam troll builds that are absolutely everywhere in Vivec rangeplar just doesn't work and it is little surprise that there are pretty much none at all around, certainly not outside of zerg surfers.

I agree on Axiom + Deep Throat as probably the best combination currently btw, but it is still an extremely niche build.

I think you are right, but can't find the change in patch notes. I will need to test further, I thought it was undodgeable the defile.

I use it, in combination with some of our other abilities and try to force my enemy to use the counters. If my target wants to dodge roll 2x in a roll before they get to me, then great! I have a nice fat total dark waiting for them.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Telannocturne
    Telannocturne
    ✭✭

I run grothdarr and try to utilize as much of my class pressure/burst as much as possible. With that said, I get 37k max mag in CP with 3x protective (38k with 2x protective). Sure I can stretch it to 40k max mag with the same build, but then im at 16k physical resistance which puts me in a dangerous position when trying to fight outnumbered. 20\21k physical, paired with trans, is more than enough defense to reposition and force 1v1 fights.

All this lets you pick offense on monster and we still have almost 5k penetration with light armor passives. So in a way I am running 2x offense sets lol.

So why is my max magicka only 27k with just one protective and the rest arcane? I guess I'm still confused as to what's used in no cp cyrodil and BG's. Like what stats should you look for in no cp? What set combinations actually work in no cp? Anyone have concrete setups they've used in the past that are good ones? Keep in mind I do almost solely 1v1 and 1vx so transmutation wouldn't be as useful for me in no cp I would think. I'm aiming to be as effective as possible in 1v1 and 1vx as a magplar, I've seen very strong magplars in no cp running axiom and Amber plasm. So I'm thinking I'll either change plasm to shackle for extra Stam because I feel I'm not needing the regen as much. Are there even any experienced no cp open world players around here that do mostly solo??
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Telannocturne Have you unlocked your undaunted passives? That will give an extra 4-6% magicka, 1500 magicka or so.
    • PC/NA
  • Telannocturne
    Telannocturne
    ✭✭
    @Telannocturne Have you unlocked your undaunted passives? That will give an extra 4-6% magicka, 1500 magicka or so.

Not sure have to check tonight