The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec 2-3-19

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD gets double teamed hard all of the time, but they're smart enough though to hit home tri-keeps of other factions to take the pressure off.

I'm waiting for DC to get smart enough to do this and raid blackboot or something.
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eventually there won't be any competition left to run a new build against. If you look at the score right now compared to three campaigns straight before murkmire and halfway through murkmire released the campaigns were close. Now there is nothing. DC seems to be autonomous groups no zone generals abstract goals most likely avoiding disconnect on approach but not bothering to play winning campaign because winning the campaign has no gravity when players lag bomb, teleport 100 meters forward using packet compression or who knows what, have perfect timing on stuns and pulls that come out of nowhere to the point there is no break in their movement forward(maybe some people are really good and take a crap ton of stimulants), and siege which once upon a time countered these abuses have been nerfed. Siege doesn't crit, scattershot hits for less, etc. Defeating the absence of siege is not a lofty goal.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Telel wrote: »
    Today's Telel pug never got past five people. Most of the time it was just the three. The entire time they were being led by a person the 'good' players on the griff side of things insist is the worst lead ever.

They still took objectives and managed to win a few fights. At least until a organized group would show up and run them over in a tide of 'skillfull play.

Which was all streamed if anyone wish to check the veracity of it all.

Afterwards please let khajiit know why his betters need so many more people to do what this one is expected to with accomplish with four. Oh, and also explain why this makes the humbly sleek one a worse player.

Also good to see the blue side of the red team choosing to go for brindle again while EP has emp, one of their scrolls, and is pop locked. Surely certain someone's will mention that when they make their next youtube video.

Surely.

You are delusional with your DC and EP teaming up. I mean, this was just 10 minutes ago and the pop has been like that since 8 pm EST at least

Me getting ready to leave the gate of Southern highrock

OHgDXbZ.jpg

Why? Oh yeah...

7qrRT87.jpg

News alert! All 3 factions each have to deal with 2. Some of us have more to work with than others.

Your invitation to run during the time period this one specified will always be open. Khajiit assures you you will find it, as amusing as they do.

Perhaps afterwards you can tell all those imaginary people defending alessia and PVdooring brindle that they need to go chase that imaginary scroll for their imaginary blue faction. :)

But then you'd be as delusional as Telel is. As such this one understands your rejection of a kind and sleek offer.

@Minalan Khajiit sees DC hitting BB all the time. It's in fact proven to be the best tactic the red team has to insure their victory. =^.^=
    Edited by Telel on February 9, 2019 2:19AM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    You guys are just beating a dead horse, Crow will run his zerg and laugh about *** the map... Frozen will be elite hiding in Fare farming pugs(sometimes Nik).... AD will make bad decisions like last night and *** the de emp, DC will push Brindle while EP has emp and their scroll. Its been happening for ages, and raging here won't change a thing.

I'm looking forward to AD's spirit being entirely broken and them moving to another camp to let EP jerk pvdoor the map and keep a hefty lead.

We fight guilds like GG, Fantasia, Omni, GoD, IL, BoD everytime we play. Sometimes they will be mixed up with pugs and we manage to win some of those engagements. Keep thinking that all we can do is farm pugs if that makes you feel better at night but you're far from the truth bud.

A legend in your own mind pal, running around Fare top floor until you lose 2 or 3 players then jumping ship and running off is not much more than I stated.

I think you put your sun glasses on and passed on top of the line where I mentioned 6 guilds of 16-30players we fight on a regular basis. Nice job hating and shaming but worthless in my book. Keep up dancing with the bears though!

I didn't miss it, I'm not one of those guys who posts on the forums who doesn't play the game anymore.... I see what you guys do on the map, you hit Fare... Nik, or AP follows you around with their mass numbers... I say they follow you around, because YOU would never follow a zerg. Thats way beneath you.

Yeah we hit Faregyl or Nikel. Sometimes we go Ash too, or Glade!
    Would you rather have us follow the EP zerg at Brk, then Sej, then Alessia stacking on top of our faction?

And lol at stacking with AP... you are delusional.

"Sometimes"

I don't blame you, AD pugs flock to you guys like flies to honey. Some folks enjoy picking the low hanging fruit. I'm bored now, see ya out there.

You did not answer my question, and instead called the end of the conversation. I guess thats a win!

See you out there.

My apologies, I thought you were being facetious... Sure, why not? Whats an extra 16 people massed up...

A win? What game were we playing pal?

I am playing a game where I try to challenge myself as much as possible and try to get better.
    In my book, picking our own fights away from the faction is exactly the way to achieve that.

Stacking on top of my own faction is what you call "picking the low hanging fruit" imo. Your arguments are pitiful.. I guess we're just going to have to admit that your attempt to shame went absolutely no where and move on from this.

Here's a highlight from yesterday fighting one of the guild I mentioned.

lol, you're cute man... I see what you did there, and now I'm bored again.

This comment right here. Best comment. Sorry frozen but I just spit my drink out. XD
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    With EP being the most populated faction on PC NA followed by AD than DC I wouldn't be surprised if down the road if some changes are made with AD/DC becoming one faction
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nutshotz wrote: »
    With EP being the most populated faction on PC NA followed by AD than DC I wouldn't be surprised if down the road if some changes are made with AD/DC becoming one faction

Nah. They'll just start lowering the caps and add campaigns until we get down to a 12 v 12 v 12 horse simulator. And people will talk about the large battles we have now, just like we talk about the large battles we had back before 1.6 and it will be "They used to let us; but then some people decided to go overboard on the large groups and it was hurting the entire game so they ruined it for everyone. "

Thats actually kind of optimistic. SWTOR once had a PvP planet. They couldnt fix their lag and scrapped it in a hurry.
    Edited by technohic on February 9, 2019 4:44AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on February 9, 2019 5:06AM
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never played swotr, but I have heard about the performance issues with that game similar to what we have.

I don't mean to nag on the zerglings but just having a bit of common Sense instead of were trying to beat our record of 86 and we want the record of 100 rolling together. Are you just plain ignorant or just plain dropped on your head as a child to many times to realize that does more harm than good!
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Nutshotz wrote: »

Nah. They'll just start lowering the caps and add campaigns until we get down to a 12 v 12 v 12 horse simulator. And people will talk about the large battles we have now, just like we talk about the large battles we had back before 1.6 and it will be "They used to let us; but then some people decided to go overboard on the large groups and it was hurting the entire game so they ruined it for everyone. "

Thats actually kind of optimistic. SWTOR once had a PvP planet. They couldnt fix their lag and scrapped it in a hurry.

I really hope that ZoS doesn't take the "easy way" by fixing the lag with a lower campaign population cap. Zergs will still Zerg; Ball groups will still...ball...and the queue will be horrendous. I see lowering population cap as putting a band-aid on top of two other band-aids and hoping it will work a second/third time.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a troll on an alt steal back a scroll for the griffs. This person was wearing a tabard for a guild that likes to claim it only does ball groups because it shows 'true skill'. Something about being the best guild out there usually acoompanies that statement.

This one hopes to see them prove it.

While that known faction flopping exploiter was helping the red side of things there was the usual assortment of obvious trolls touting how everyone needs to 'shhh' because it 'doesn't matter'. Oh, and because AD be bad, or something.

Then 86 EP bravely small manned the 15 zerglings defending Sejanus. They only lost a couple dozen people too.

Just another day for the mid afternoon dumbminion crew. All of which was streamed.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idk what Crow and ahtu are trying to accomplish with that 86-100 slap in the face. Am I saying they shouldn't grab pugs from zone no. More or less saying have some respect for your fellow PvP community before they just up and leave to a different server or leave period.

Cuz tonight before I crashed for the 3rd and final time, even getting near them would cause stutter effects, lag spikes, rendering issues, and can't forget the wrobel skill delay.