The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec 2-3-19

Nutshotz
Nutshotz
✭✭✭✭
What in carnations was with the AD and EP zerglings at Glade tonight.

Should of taken a pic that should my ping and how many players where in the vicinity.

Know wonder we are having the issues on a daily basis. Let's stack a minimum of 2-3 raids and run keep to keep.

Just baffled that players can be so ignorant and so stupid that think this is fun.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The zergs don't surprise me anymore. Nor the fact that DC and AD go out of their way to avoid fighting the lab bomb zerg.

It's that EP and AD both tried to zerg Glade at the same time... while DC had no scrolls. Because... why?
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the other question. Why faction Zerg the smallest faction right now. All it's doing is making DC log into either their EP/AD toon.

These are the issues I have with the mindless faction zergs

-no common sense
    -biggest number will always win stated by ahtu and Crow
    -most faction zergs don't know what the aspect of pvp is
    -faction zerging causes more lag than an organized 16 and under grp

I could list prolly about 10-15 more issues
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nutshotz wrote: »
    That's the other question. Why faction Zerg the smallest faction right now. All it's doing is making DC log into either their EP/AD toon.

These are the issues I have with the mindless faction zergs

-no common sense
    -biggest number will always win stated by ahtu and Crow
    -most faction zergs don't know what the aspect of pvp is
    -faction zerging causes more lag than an organized 16 and under grp

I could list prolly about 10-15 more issues

Blame the DC player that was cheating his way into Keeps to get scrolls while the walls were still up. That kind of actions will get an alliance to push that players alliance to the gates.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After having Iron Legion with a raid of 24 chase me down as a level 20 gathering skyshards. (I managed to get pretty far, but there's only so long a level 20 can run while being rolled) I have no sympathy for your pain tonight.

AD is using the last few days to guarantee a second place win.

Earlier today while I was on briefly the only keep AD had was FAR, while both DC and EP zerged the rest of AD's keeps. So **it happens.

As for faction size. EP usually has the longest queue, followed by dc, then ad.
    I've had >100 queue for EP, to turn around and log straight into vivec with my AD. Like earlier today.
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well the second time AD went and pushed DC out of Ash and up was because DC sieged roe for an hour. Don't *** off a bunch of PUGs, solo players and one/two PvP guilds.
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    That has been par for the course for DC for quite some time. The biggest difference between then and now is how bad disconnect on approach is. The back wall of glade can't be counter-sieged. If you run out who knows what might happen. Even relatively minor battles at keeps or outposts might result in disconnect on approach.

Pushing in the direction of EP raises the probability of disconnect on approach. So you see AD getting double teamed or DC getting double teamed depending on which direction EP pushes. Who wants to get disconnected and waste 5 minutes+ of their life on loading screens then having to reform with whatever group? It is lousy and certain EP people definitely exploit it. IMO it makes the product of little to no value right now. I don't know why DC guilds keep playing on Vivec(except maybe for geode) all they have to do is send an invitation to AD guilds and play on another server. You can play on Vivec with south-east backwoods dope smoking genius or you can form a club of sorts and play on Shor with decent people.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I for one am not one who cares about score. There's not enough incentive to care.

For the person saying that the DC player cheating to get the scroll. You do realize that the only way for that to happen is. Just giving examples to give a broad idea

-keep is flagged, get to inner, most players die but a few.
    -they stay stealthed for an extended period of time for the heat to go away
    -wipe ALL inner guards flag inner keep or break door down and grab scroll and run.

That's not cheating. Just tactics. You'd be surprised on how bad all 3 factions don't check keeps for stealthed players.

Now if a faction player uses a friend or was trying chase down solo players and accidentally ambush inside the keep than yeah that's a dark area to get scroll.

Now back on topic

I was more or less trying to say without being a dck! why faction Zerg? We get the whole AoTP agenda deprived children that think it's funny that don't care about others or the state of performance they cause, but now AD. I know all 3 factions do it but I haven't seen DC do it this bad since CN days but that was maybe 2 raids 3 if more players were on. We also had more guilds on AD/EP to counter that type of stupidity

So here me out on this. Take out the scoring. Pretend it didn't exist

EP- largest faction right now with queue's of 60-130 during prime time and filled with pug zergs
    AD- queue TBD...
    DC- insta or 10 less queue

That is what I have the issue with. The faction balance is way uneven. If one faction gets pushed to hard they log to another faction or server.

I for one log to the other faction to push the large faction but it's hard to if you're stacking xyz people in one place that causes people to crash.

Could also be that the PTS is live and causing issues with pvp and pve.

So all I'm saying is yeah large fights are great don't get me wrong but at what expense? Game performance and losing the fun of pvp and logging!
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP in this game is f*** for one simple reason.

Humans takes the path of least resistance.

So when Faction locks got removed, PvP got screwed.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steelshiv wrote: »
    Well the second time AD went and pushed DC out of Ash and up was because DC sieged roe for an hour. Don't *** off a bunch of PUGs, solo players and one/two PvP guilds.

It wasnt because of roe, it's been like that the last few days. Ad wont even go over the bridge to sej.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 boo-hoo, ad gets double teamed way more than DC does, because ad pugs are way more farmable. This problem happens to ad way more than DC or EP
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    The reason why AD took Glade was because we destroyed Alessia bridge so they couldn't enter EP territory and steal DC scrolls.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know you can repair that bridge in like 30 seconds? Or make a short detour? The AD guilds hitting Glade/Rayles were not all noobs and know the map perfectly well.

The truth is probably less to do with any sort of faction conspiracy or anger and certainly isn't any leet map strategy -- and more to do with the fact even attempting to fight the EP blob is a misery of skills not functioning.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Enough with the ego bulsht. Can already tell this thread has brought in the zerglings.

All I'm stating is enough with the damn zergs. IDC if your AD/DC/EP who gives a flying ***. God what are we 2... Yeah being in the Zerg is taking a the gravy train hence why AP does it daily
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Enough with the ego bulsht. Can already tell this thread has brought in the zerglings.

All I'm stating is enough with the damn zergs. IDC if your AD/DC/EP who gives a flying ***. God what are we 2... Yeah being in the Zerg is taking a the gravy train hence why AP does it daily

If you would have 5-6 people in a bomb blade group, you would wipe AP over and over again. Like most pug zergs, a substantial number of the people would quit after being killed like that.

I've seen 2 full raids of AP within 10m of a resource flag.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you would have 5-6 people in a bomb blade group, you would wipe AP over and over again. Like most pug zergs, a substantial number of the people would quit after being killed like that.

I've seen 2 full raids of AP within 10m of a resource flag.

It's possible to wipe a certain amount, but without any resurrection sickness in the game, there are always gonna be a good dozen alive spamming rezzes left and right.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    The zergs don't surprise me anymore. Nor the fact that DC and AD go out of their way to avoid fighting the lab bomb zerg.

It's that EP and AD both tried to zerg Glade at the same time... while DC had no scrolls. Because... why?

Why is dc the only alliance to scroll troll? Maybe people got tired of your bs

I wasn’t on so i can’t say why but ^ that stuff is what gets both factions turned on you
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you're correct. You would need at min 3 - 5 bombers to take AP out but that not the point. The point is why faction stack that many players from place to place.

Look at drac for instance. Extremely well coordinated can farm or take keeps with no issue but with 12-16 players. They don't need 24 players and or 72 players like AP does. That's the point I'm trying to make.
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3 faction war was/is the game makers' error in design. In theory, the weaker 2 factions should attack the strongest, but the incentives in ESO are too few. Path of least resistance is the stronger 2 pick on the weakest.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    The DC player had help from another DC player who was on their EP toon.

Both keeps he was found in Arrius & BRK were not flagged.
    No guards were killed.
    The guy was 1st spotted inside Arrius on the top floor. A few of us looked for him, then an EP player said, "I found him, he's dead" A little while later he ended up inside BRK somehow. Which NEVER flagged in that time.
    EP player said, "I found him! he's dead"
    A little while later, the announcement that the scroll has been taken from Arrius but HEY! Arrius isn't flagged & hasn't been flagged in HOURS.
    SAME EP player that said he killed the guy earlier, Killed the DC scroll grabber in Arrius court yard. He then jumps the wall and runs toward DC land.
    Then apparently he logged off which caused him to obviously drop scroll & we got it back.

So yeah. DC was CHEATING.
    In the confusion & zone garbage of other DC's on their EP toons trying to distract, DC ended up getting their other scroll that was in BRK.
    After EP got BRK & the rest of our stuff back, DC go pretty much gated. Mainly to get their other scroll, but also because thats what happens when you send your players to cheat and be jackoffs.
    Maybe try winning or getting things without "help" Seems like its the only way you guys get things done lately. But even THAT doesn't get you 1st place. Heh.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karm youre correct. If I was AD/DC I'd be going after EP. Especially after AP but it's like no one wants to deal with that massive ball of children. I'm not joking either.

Being on EP- zone chat demoralizing AP
    On DC - exact same thing

I'm sure it's the same thing on AD but I'm not sure.

What they really need to do is give us better incentives to play the map and penalize grps that are over 16. Yes I said it. Anything over 16 gets penalized whether it be healing, dmg, or AP gained
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Steelshiv wrote: »

It wasnt because of roe, it's been like that the last few days. Ad wont even go over the bridge to sej.

We pushed sej and took BRK last night after two very long fights. We constantly push DC because there is a sentiment that if DC have Ash then they will keep pushing AD. and that sentiment is fact 9 times out of 10. I have always been wrong after telling ad to leave DC alone after they take Ash. I always HOPE that after DC gets their home keeps back, that they will push EP. But DC always pushed AD and then we have to regroup from pushing EP to go back and take Nik back so they leave roe tf alone.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭

No guards were killed.
    The guy was 1st spotted inside Arrius on the top floor. A few of us looked for him, then an EP player said, "I found him, he's dead" A little while later he ended up inside BRK somehow. Which NEVER flagged in that time.
    A little while later, the announcement that the scroll has been taken from Arrius but HEY! Arrius isn't flagged & hasn't been flagged in HOURS.
    SAME EP player that said he killed the guy earlier, Killed the DC scroll grabber in Arrius court yard. He then jumps the wall and runs toward DC land.
    Then apparently he logged off which caused him to obviously drop scroll & we got it back.

In the confusion & zone garbage of other DC's on their EP toons trying to distract, DC ended up getting their other scroll that was in BRK.
    After EP got BRK & the rest of our stuff back, DC go pretty much gated. Mainly to get their other scroll, but also because thats what happens when you send your players to cheat and be jackoffs.
    Maybe try winning or getting things without "help" Seems like its the only way you guys get things done lately. But even THAT doesn't get you 1st place. Heh.

Hold up, you think that's cheating. Rolls eyes. I guess an organized 8-16 man grp that demolishes 2 large raids is cheating in your books........
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was like that Friday night as well when I first got on. I had just assumed that since I saw earlier in the week a triple raid for EP hitting Faregyl and Bloodmayne to take a scroll and DC then also hit Blackboot that maybe it was retaliation. Certainly didnt blame them fighting DC side of the map to avoid the tri-stack of EP but they wind up in the same spot anyway.

It seems all it takes is a few knuckleheads (or an army of knuckleheads) to go on about war and smart tactics to hit the softer target to then just start the line of dominoes to fall for whatever goes.
    Edited by technohic on February 4, 2019 6:22PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know you can repair that bridge in like 30 seconds?

We kept siege up on the bridge for several hours making it impossible to repair. DC and AD are at a disadvantage because they can only destroy Ash Gate or Alessia Bridge to stop AD or EP coming through respectively, while EP can destroy both Chal Gate and Alessia bridge to stop DC and AD in their tracks.
    Edited by Ahtu on February 4, 2019 6:25PM
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    You know you can repair that bridge in like 30 seconds?

We kept siege up on the bridge for several hours making it impossible to repair.
    That should be a punishment in Tartarus.

Like, "You spent a lifetime pvdooring keeps so as punishment you must siege the alessia bridge for an eternity!"

But you would enjoy that...
    tenor.gif?itemid=5059327

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

Why is dc the only alliance to scroll troll? Maybe people got tired of your bs

I wasn’t on so i can’t say why but ^ that stuff is what gets both factions turned on you

Don't look at me, I'm a dirty faction flipper. Whichever faction is getting hit hardest is usually where I'll go.

• Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that's where we all have to consider. Tri faction trash. Go where the faction needs us not where the faction with the most points or most numbers.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭

Hold up, you think that's cheating. Rolls eyes. I guess an organized 8-16 man grp that demolishes 2 large raids is cheating in your books........

Did you not read the 1st part I wrote?? You did not know the details on the scroll & the DC troll & how it cheated, so I explained it to you.
    Then I explained why we were in your domain most of the night after that happened.
    What are you not understanding?
    You could explain to me how it wasn't cheating when the DC dude grabbed the scroll from Arrius. I am honestly asking why you think that is not cheating.
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭

No guards were killed.

Are you sure the DC player cheated? If a wall is breached and the person can get inside the keep without entering combat they can jump off a wall(outside wall), run into an inconspicuous location, then drink a ravage health potion. If they aren't in combat it counts as a normal way shrine death and not a keep respawn death. Thus they can use a soul gem to res right there and turn into a ghost for however many seconds then they are alive again. I've done it before myself in an outpost. I saw a dead AD player on the ground I jumped off the inside of the outpost while not in combat and drank a ravage health pot and then AD breached the outpost and took it and it looked like the AD player dead beside me killed me. After a few minutes I released and ran up the stairs with 10 people chasing after me like I'm going to solo the outpost :p .

I suppose if they did that a few hours earlier while whatever keep was breached and somehow managed to get a way shrine death inside the keep and used a script to keep logging in and out to keep their body inside the keep maybe wedged in a wall or something so you can't see it that may be seen as shady. I've seen people literally jump over walls before. Like a Halo jump up and over.
    Edited by Ruckly on February 4, 2019 9:42PM
  • twitch_zero
    twitch_zero
    ✭✭✭
    After having Iron Legion with a raid of 24 chase me down as a level 20 gathering skyshards. (I managed to get pretty far, but there's only so long a level 20 can run while being rolled) I have no sympathy for your pain tonight.

AD is using the last few days to guarantee a second place win.

You're in a pvp zone, if you don't expect it to be risky you shouldn't be there.

As for AD yes well the issue is its being done with the support of EP, due to the guilds and payers which swap between AD and EP. DC may have higher queues than AD at certain times but I'd wager on average Ad has a higher pop and certainly more guilds.
    Edited by twitch_zero on February 5, 2019 1:24AM