The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec 2-3-19

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    0lE4SOk.png

giphy.gif

Hey! That's my message I sent in our discord last night! 😃 What's funny is that @frozywozy cries and is obsessed with us, but he zerg surfs us every time he is trying to defend EMP ❤️

There is a difference between zerg surfing AotP and defending my last emp keep. Trust me, I would rather be as far as possible. Proof is, the past week, unless I have emp I have been away from the game when your guild is running and waiting until you guys are done do play. I have been getting the best fight during the afternoon or late night EST.
    Edited by frozywozy on February 8, 2019 4:17PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    0lE4SOk.png

giphy.gif

Hey! That's my message I sent in our discord last night! 😃 What's funny is that @frozywozy cries and is obsessed with us, but he zerg surfs us every time he is trying to defend EMP ❤️

FYI most are not obsessed with your guild they are obsessed with the performance loss your guild causes. Everyone can Zerg that hard but most wont lower themselves to that level.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    TBois wrote: »
    0lE4SOk.png

giphy.gif

Looks like your getting emp again. AD and DC will have the pleasure of trying to get back their scrolls and dethrone with either AotP and a Drac emp or you'll be riding the AotP zerg. Server performance will be *** especially when EP is trurtling Chal. Sounds like a weekend of BGs for me.

Yeah I really need to learn one of these days to get away from Cyrodiil when I get emp and let the other factions dethrone me instead of stacking on top of my faction defending the last emp keep.

This is most likely what people like you would do without a doubt.

Thank you for your insight.

@frozywozy I am curious since groups like Drac are built to take on huge numbers; if you were on a different faction than this group shooting for a quadruple raid; would you be able to take them out? I guess I am asking what are the limits/what would it take to do anything against something like this.

We have been playing AD every Sunday (most likely will tonight) specifically to fight them.
    When performances are not too bad we usually do great. Most of the time it's trash so we are very limited.

Personally, I don't really care to wipe over and over because of lag.

What matters is that we monopolize 4raids for hours with 12-16 of us at the same place while the rest of the AD and DC factions push EP all the way to Arrius and make them lose the whole map as a result.

Hopefuly someday people will realize that it's much more productive and efficient to spread your raids and hit multiple objectives at once. You gain territory, and also improve as a group / player when you run with less numbers.

I was wondering about that as I have seen your AD group running and have noticed DC then seeming to actually do something. The annoying part is, just having that group on the server causes the lag to hit everywhere. I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to keep wiping to that.

Tbh we very rarely wipe due to lag fighting AotP sure the performance ranges a lot fighting them but it's no different to fighting other guilds stacked with their factions when we're on EP side for the most part.

What generally causes an issue is either player disconnects (after we have been fighting in an area for a while) or simple misplays (combination of bad calls by me and some mistakes).

Personally I'd almost rather fight AotP every day we play (aside from soem breaks to change up the fights and opponents) because it's a challenge and we don't have to hope enemies turn up to fight us somewhere. Sure I'd like the bugs to be gone but it's 2019 I think everyone's played enough eso to expect the situation to remain the same.

For me the enjoyable thing about eso is trying to think of how to overcome a particular problem with a particular set of constraints. For example how to wipe 3 raids of AotP with 16 or less. It feels awesome when it works and a little frustrating when it doesn't but I'd rather do that than simply add numbers to make things easier.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @technohic here are some of the more successful clips. Another will be up this weekend if your interested https://youtu.be/lq4GAlETlSA
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @technohic here are some of the more successful clips. Another will be up this weekend if your interested https://youtu.be/lq4GAlETlSA

lol I am not a fan of the ball group playstyle and what makes it work in PvP. I did take my sorc to a healer and run it in the style similar to one of your build videos, but it is more for 1 night a week when the guild Im in has PvEers come out and its pretty much my best effort to just keep them alive against probably smaller numbers most the time and Id rather be playing my other characters. But I have to admit, that is really fun to watch and I appreciate and respect what you guys did there.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @_Crow

No one wants to be around you or even near you or affiliated with you or AoTP. When will you realize that.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    0lE4SOk.png

giphy.gif

Looks like your getting emp again. AD and DC will have the pleasure of trying to get back their scrolls and dethrone with either AotP and a Drac emp or you'll be riding the AotP zerg. Server performance will be *** especially when EP is trurtling Chal. Sounds like a weekend of BGs for me.

True other than the AD will try and get their scroll part. They(ad) are happy to go hit rayles/glade while DC tries to de-emp and retrieve their own scroll. Saying otherwise is just fake news. Ad willing to bend over for EP no matter what.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    0lE4SOk.png

giphy.gif

True other than the AD will try and get their scroll part. They(ad) are happy to go hit rayles/glade while DC tries to de-emp and retrieve their own scroll. Saying otherwise is just fake news. Ad willing to bend over for EP no matter what.

Lol both ad and dc are guilty of pushing each other when they should push ep. If you think otherwise than you are delusional.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nutshotz wrote: »
    @_Crow

No one wants to be around you or even near you or affiliated with you or AoTP. When will you realize that.

These arguments are weak since they can point to 84 people that want to run with them.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_Crow

These arguments are weak since they can point to 84 people that want to run with them.

The point is quality over quantity.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Quantity has a quality all its own.

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Quantity has a quality all its own.

Quantity destroys server quality
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_Crow

It's obvious that quality isn't a goal of their leadership or the people that play under them. Their goal is obviously quantity, but they are shooting themselves in the foot by causing performance issues when all raids stacking on crown. This will cause zos to evaluate pop caps again which jeopardizes their quantity goal. If they spread their raids to different objectives they are more likely to obtain their quantity goal, and it has the side effect of also causing them to increase in quality.

I doubt they will employ this tactic as most of there members seem to have an extreme fear of dying, and this will increase the likelihood of them dying. Many don't think about the fact that all the people who are extremely good at this game got there by testing themselves and their group and dying a lot.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    TB, my point I've stated and have others is the performance. IDC if people run with Crow or not. Hell I can start a LFG group and do the exact same thing except most if not all LFG pick ups won't run what you ask them. At least when I've grabbed them.

Plus I just refuse to run more than 16. Like others have stated and myself. Running small makes you a better player, you get to know the class you play a lot better and you're benefiting the group over yourself. You should know that especially since you run small scale!
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are just beating a dead horse, Crow will run his zerg and laugh about *** the map... Frozen will be elite hiding in Fare farming pugs(sometimes Nik).... AD will make bad decisions like last night and *** the de emp, DC will push Brindle while EP has emp and their scroll. Its been happening for ages, and raging here won't change a thing.

I'm looking forward to AD's spirit being entirely broken and them moving to another camp to let EP jerk pvdoor the map and keep a hefty lead.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TB, my point I've stated and have others is the performance. IDC if people run with Crow or not. Hell I can start a LFG group and do the exact same thing except most if not all LFG pick ups won't run what you ask them. At least when I've grabbed them.

Plus I just refuse to run more than 16. Like others have stated and myself. Running small makes you a better player, you get to know the class you play a lot better and you're benefiting the group over yourself. You should know that especially since you run small scale!

Oh I totally agree that running in smaller groups makes you better. I'm just saying that saying "no one" wants to be affiliated with crow is obviously wrong since they have so many people that run with him.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    You guys are just beating a dead horse, Crow will run his zerg and laugh about *** the map... Frozen will be elite hiding in Fare farming pugs(sometimes Nik).... AD will make bad decisions like last night and *** the de emp, DC will push Brindle while EP has emp and their scroll. Its been happening for ages, and raging here won't change a thing.

I'm looking forward to AD's spirit being entirely broken and them moving to another camp to let EP jerk pvdoor the map and keep a hefty lead.

We fight guilds like GG, Fantasia, Omni, GoD, IL, BoD everytime we play. Sometimes they will be mixed up with pugs and we manage to win some of those engagements. Keep thinking that all we can do is farm pugs if that makes you feel better at night but you're far from the truth bud.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

We fight guilds like GG, Fantasia, Omni, GoD, IL, BoD everytime we play. Sometimes they will be mixed up with pugs and we manage to win some of those engagements. Keep thinking that all we can do is farm pugs if that makes you feel better at night but you're far from the truth bud.

A legend in your own mind pal, running around Fare top floor until you lose 2 or 3 players then jumping ship and running off is not much more than I stated.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

A legend in your own mind pal, running around Fare top floor until you lose 2 or 3 players then jumping ship and running off is not much more than I stated.

I think you put your sun glasses on and passed on top of the line where I mentioned 6 guilds of 16-30players we fight on a regular basis. Nice job hating and shaming but worthless in my book. Keep up dancing with the bears though!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

I think you put your sun glasses on and passed on top of the line where I mentioned 6 guilds of 16-30players we fight on a regular basis. Nice job hating and shaming but worthless in my book. Keep up dancing with the bears though!

I didn't miss it, I'm not one of those guys who posts on the forums who doesn't play the game anymore.... I see what you guys do on the map, you hit Fare... Nik, or AP follows you around with their mass numbers... I say they follow you around, because YOU would never follow a zerg. Thats way beneath you.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I didn't miss it, I'm not one of those guys who posts on the forums who doesn't play the game anymore.... I see what you guys do on the map, you hit Fare... Nik, or AP follows you around with their mass numbers... I say they follow you around, because YOU would never follow a zerg. Thats way beneath you.

Yeah we hit Faregyl or Nikel. Sometimes we go Ash too, or Glade!
    Would you rather have us follow the EP zerg at Brk, then Sej, then Alessia stacking on top of our faction?

And lol at stacking with AP... you are delusional.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish more guilds would stack with PUGs. It would make for some epic battles. Fighting 16 people is not as fun as fighting an entire faction.
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

Would you rather have us follow the EP zerg at Brk, then Sej, then Alessia stacking on top of our faction?

"Sometimes"

I don't blame you, AD pugs flock to you guys like flies to honey. Some folks enjoy picking the low hanging fruit. I'm bored now, see ya out there.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Sometimes"

I don't blame you, AD pugs flock to you guys like flies to honey. Some folks enjoy picking the low hanging fruit. I'm bored now, see ya out there.

You did not answer my question, and instead called the end of the conversation. I guess thats a win!

See you out there.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

"Sometimes"

You did not answer my question, and instead called the end of the conversation. I guess thats a win!

See you out there.

My apologies, I thought you were being facetious... Sure, why not? Whats an extra 16 people massed up...

A win? What game were we playing pal?
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Sometimes"

See you out there.

My apologies, I thought you were being facetious... Sure, why not? Whats an extra 16 people massed up...

I am playing a game where I try to challenge myself as much as possible and try to get better.
    In my book, picking our own fights away from the faction is exactly the way to achieve that.

Stacking on top of my own faction is what you call "picking the low hanging fruit" imo. Your arguments are pitiful.. I guess we're just going to have to admit that your attempt to shame went absolutely no where and move on from this.

Here's a highlight from yesterday fighting one of the guild I mentioned.

Edited by frozywozy on February 8, 2019 8:50PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Sometimes"

See you out there.

I am playing a game where I try to challenge myself as much as possible and try to get better.
    In my book, picking our own fights away from the faction is exactly the way to achieve that.

Stacking on top of my own faction is what you call "picking the low hanging fruit" imo. Your arguments are pitiful.. I guess we're just going to have to admit that your attempt to shame went absolutely no where and move on from this.

I don't think your argument and focus on challenging fights makes sense when you post a clip while you have emp with over 50k health and magicka.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Sometimes"

See you out there.

I don't think your argument and focus on challenging fights makes sense when you post a clip while you have emp with over 50k health and magicka.

You're right. Let me link you the Dracarys Youtube page with dozens of videos of us fighting other guilds.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5xuu6btI4NZVtNx3IC2MQ

Enjoy.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Sometimes"

See you out there.

You're right. Let me link you the Dracarys Youtube page with dozens of videos of us fighting other guilds.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5xuu6btI4NZVtNx3IC2MQ

Enjoy.

That does fit your argument better.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

"Sometimes"

See you out there.

lol, you're cute man... I see what you did there, and now I'm bored again.