Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy Assasin Personality

• Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this part of Morrowind event anyway (If one can call it event, when theres some items on the crown store anyways)?

I was under impression, that this was part of the Dark brotherhood thing...
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same.... Not sure why they won't bring it back when so many people want it.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    Why is this part of Morrowind event anyway (If one can call it event, when theres some items on the crown store anyways)?

Because it's Naryu's personality. Morrowind main character. (She's an assassin, but with the Morag Tong.)
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »

Because it's Naryu's personality. Morrowind main character. (She's an assassin, but with the Morag Tong.)[/quoteWe have had some business together. Was the hair people are asking also on her?

Anyway, i just remember that it was on the store when Dark brotherhood came. When Morrowind hit, i was playing all day here, and dont remember it being on store then.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has been kind enough to sell me a couple crown items outside of the normal sales window. Send in a ticket, note which item you want, how many crowns it was when originally released, have that many crowns in your account... And be nice while asking.

Worst they can do is say no.

I tried twice I think in the past few weeks and got "no" both times.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, i just remember that it was on the store when Dark brotherhood came. When Morrowind hit, i was playing all day here, and dont remember it being on store then.

It wasn't from the DB. They first released it during morrowind and hasn't been in the store since.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26113
    Edited by HiLyfe808 on February 7, 2019 8:34PM
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Info on when they were available:

Personality - https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Brassy_Assassin
    Hair - https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Adorable_Assassin

I think the hair may have come back at some point during a black friday event? Can't recall.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks real cool 90% of the time. Sometimes the head goes to far looking over the shoulder and creeps me TF out
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks real cool 90% of the time. Sometimes the head goes to far looking over the shoulder and creeps me TF out

Is it weird that this makes me want it even more now?
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Info on when they were available:

Personality - https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Brassy_Assassin
    Hair - https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Adorable_Assassin

I think the hair may have come back at some point during a black friday event? Can't recall.

This is very funny to sell something actually good for 4 days and then close it forever, though a lot of people started playing only in 2018 etc.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's such a great personality, I really hope they put it back on the store for folks. I would greatly recommend it!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a great personality that I use on almost all of my characters. I love it, I really hope it gets re-released so everyone has another chance to get it. Maybe then I'll get less whispers asking what personality I'm using.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what's more hilarious they are selling collector's edition content cheap now, so people who really invested in pre-order got nothing unique, but that personality and hair are still closed.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should really just stop these limited time things. Just annoys people sin
    And what's more hilarious they are selling collector's edition content cheap now, so people who really invested in pre-order got nothing unique, but that personality and hair are still closed.

I still remember, when collectibles were something that were meant to distinguish you as someone, who loved the game so much, that one got a real physical collectors edition and there was no digital editions of it or any later stuff available either.

Was pretty annoyed when all the Imperial edition stuff from collectors box went tp the store as normal items that have no other value than monetary. Still got that nice box with its contents though plus also that statue of molly :)
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I still remember, when collectibles were something that were meant to distinguish you as someone, who loved the game so much, that one got a real physical collectors edition and there was no digital editions of it or any later stuff available either.

Was pretty annoyed when all the Imperial edition stuff from collectors box went tp the store as normal items that have no other value than monetary. Still got that nice box with its contents though plus also that statue of molly :)

Yep. But to add this personality to store ZOS probably need to re-write all the crown store software from scratch so we won't see it on sale ever :s
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! Also the Naryu hairstyle and the Azura furnishing pack. I thought these would be back for the Morrowind event, I hoped anyhow
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! Also the Naryu hairstyle and the Azura furnishing pack. I thought these would be back for the Morrowind event, I hoped anyhow

omg why did you remind me about the azura pack? lol i forgot about it. I bought a few on xbox but i don't have it on pc now since i swapped over, almost a year ago.
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    HiLyfe808 wrote: »

omg why did you remind me about the azura pack? lol i forgot about it. I bought a few on xbox but i don't have it on pc now since i swapped over, almost a year ago.

Azura reminds me every dusk & dawn on how I failed her by not buying it the first time round 😭
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much was it back when it was being sold? I don't want to write to the support only to tell them "oh nah, that's too expensive" once they tell me the price.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. But to add this personality to store ZOS probably need to re-write all the crown store software from scratch so we won't see it on sale ever :s

Yea. Its coded with basic and they dont have anyone educated for it ^^
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    How much was it back when it was being sold? I don't want to write to the support only to tell them "oh nah, that's too expensive" once they tell me the price.

1200 Crowns
    Adorable Assassin Hair was 400 Crowns
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

1200 crowns
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea. Its coded with basic and they dont have anyone educated for it ^^

Maybe was coded by Wrobel personally so now they don't know how to change it.. and maybe this is not some solid SW but bunch of scripts written by different outsourced people in different time, so now any attempt to change it will put crown store offline for a week.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to have them both. I just started playing right after they were no longer offered.
  • Othniel327
    Othniel327
    ✭✭✭
    I want these too! Please bring them back. And the Azura furnishing set.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on February 8, 2019 12:48AM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yall just contact Customer Support saying you’d like to get it because you couldn’t get it at the time it was out and have the appropriate amount of crowns on your account.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their giving us 500 crowns on feb11.
    Can i buy it for 500 crowns?
    Please.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Frozen_Heart246 @DPShiro cuz once the train leaves the station it never returns.
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    @Frozen_Heart246 @DPShiro cuz once the train leaves the station it never returns.

@xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    Trains don't go one way. They always back where they start. Well it's like it's should be.. But looks like Zos's train just go off rail