The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy Assasin Personality

• Fusharji_Seht
    Fusharji_Seht
    ✭✭✭
    Come on zos there's only 3 days left of the event we need this personality and hairstyle back!

24 Hour flash sale maybe?
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t forget about the Azura garden furnishing pack
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think there’s a chance for Monday flash sale?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    I wonder if it'll get a discount now.

It’ll probably be increased with how badly it’s wanted
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Do you think there’s a chance for Monday flash sale?
    Hope so! Since the 18th is an empty slot as far as the showcase goes, they could bring it back unannounced as a last huzzah for all the Morrowind-themed stuff. But I'm reluctant to get my hopes up, only to find a fabulous 20% off on Starter Crates or something :lol:
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing? Maybe President’s Day sale?😩
  • Lady_Scorp72
    Lady_Scorp72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they’ll bring it back for the Dark Brotherhood anniversary. I think that’s soon? I hope so!
    Bosmer Warden, backstabbing Thief and Mischief Maker

“You’re as stealthy as a Mammoth on tip-toes.”
    — NPC, The Rift
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Brass for the Brass God
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Willing to pay 5k crowns by now.
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its actually funny how this is without a doubt the most requested item to return for a very long time, the amount of posts about this single cosmetic is unheard of.
    One has to wonder why zos all off a sudden doesnt want our money on this one, perhaps the personality has been removed from the database? idek anymore
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashanne wrote: »
    Its actually funny how this is without a doubt the most requested item to return for a very long time, the amount of posts about this single cosmetic is unheard of.
    One has to wonder why zos all off a sudden doesnt want our money on this one, perhaps the personality has been removed from the database? idek anymore

I own it, it's still in the database.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, how soon is "soon"?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭
    When? Please tell us when??
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • Rimasaurus
    Rimasaurus
    ✭✭
    Come on, we really need this!
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2twbl2.jpg
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    ZOS, how soon is "soon"?

Soonish ;)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2twbl2.jpg

I almost spit out my cereal lmao
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Solda
    Solda
    Do you guys think they gonna put it in the store tomorrow as that's when the event ends? ˇ_ˇ
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Solda wrote: »
    Do you guys think they gonna put it in the store tomorrow as that's when the event ends? ˇ_ˇ

Honestly I'm not sure who controls what goes up on the store. Wouldn't shock me if some marketing person saw the name and put it in the Dark brotherhood list cause they don't actually know the context behind it
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think at this point, it’s going to be in the next crown crate season, for 200 gems because we made such a fuss over it 😢
  • Solda
    Solda
    I think at this point, it’s going to be in the next crown crate season, for 200 gems because we made such a fuss over it 😢

God no, I hope not
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭

Even that would be acceptable by the most desperate at this point because even that's still a second tangible chance at it.
    If we also consider the Worm Wizard and Beast, the most recent ones, maybe ZoS just hate selling personalities now?
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on February 17, 2019 9:01PM
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭

Even that would be acceptable by the most desperate at this point because even that, at least means a second tangible means to actually get it.

Yeah I would still buy it tbh, just a shame we seem to have not gotten it with the Morrowind event that’s all
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭

Do we have any idea when the next season for crates will be here? The start of March sounds realistic to me, assuming they do 4 seasons a year.
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gibgarde wrote: »

Do we have any idea when the next season for crates will be here? The start of March sounds realistic to me, assuming they do 4 seasons a year.

Will be shortly after console launch on March 12 I believe
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for bumping, which does violate the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and to post more meaningful content to avoid cluttering the thread with spam.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, its the morrowind anniversary and the beloved brassy assassin personality is no where in sight.
    You even have the character with the assassin personality in the poster for the anniversary. You even start the morrowind quest with her, for crying outloud.
    But no, said personality is not in the anniversary sale for morrowind.
    Seriously not very fun for a anniversary.
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing a staff comment got my hopes up for a more definitive date than just "Soon"... so disappointing lol.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, bring back the Drunk personality.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, bring back the Drunk personality.

and the zombie. Everything should at least be on an annual cycle if not 6 month cycle. Everything.