The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Brassy Assasin Personality

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now we need to invent some new reason each time to "bump" it :D lmao
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I for one will recount all the adventures I had with Naryu with her brassy assassin personality that made me love that character.
    You see I baught morrowind thinking about Naryu with her brassy assassin personality, thinking it would be so cool to quest with her, and maybe getting that brassy assassin personality for my female toon, and questing with a brassy assassin personality of her own.
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I for one will recount all the adventures I had with Naryu with her brassy assassin personality that made me love that character.
    You see I baught morrowind thinking about Naryu with her brassy assassin personality, thinking it would be so cool to quest with her, and maybe getting that brassy assassin personality for my female toon, and questing with a brassy assassin personality of her own.

Is it just me or is brassy assassin personality starting to sound like a made up phrase? Maybe I've read it too much this week.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haelene wrote: »

Is it just me or is brassy assassin personality starting to sound like a made up phrase? Maybe I've read it too much this week.

You and zos are in the same wavelength about the brassy assassin personality.

Its a real ingame thing, so its not a pigment of my/our imagination.
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haelene wrote: »

You and zos are in the same wavelength about the brassy assassin personality.

Its a real ingame thing, so its not a pigment of my/our imagination.

I think it's because the brassy assassin personality has become our Atlantis.

Where is it? Why is it gone? Was it ever really there? Will a great hero pull it from the depths of obscurity so that it may shine gloriously down on us once more?

Who knows.
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big fan of the Brassy Assassin, too bad I took a break shortly after Morrowind came out, a month before it was released. I'd love the Brassy Assassin to come back, even as a 200 gem crown crate item. I have 100 gems stocked up, what's another 100?

Brassy Assassin
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gibgarde wrote: »
    Big fan of the Brassy Assassin, too bad I took a break shortly after Morrowind came out, a month before it was released. I'd love the Brassy Assassin to come back, even as a 200 gem crown crate item. I have 100 gems stocked up, what's another 100?

Brassy Assassin

* Brassy Assassin Personality

Fixed it for you.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the brassy assassin personality too.

I would buy the brassy assassin personality for 2500 crowns.

If they put the brassy assassin personality in crates, I go as much as 100 crown gems to buy it.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A question to all of you wanting brassy assassin personality. What will you do when you get your brassy assassin personality? I'm gonna walk around showing off my great brassy assassin personality.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have any of you tried the Duchess personality? It’s not half bad, I mean it’s no Brassy Assassin but it has its perks. It even makes male characters sway their hips lol
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    A question to all of you wanting brassy assassin personality. What will you do when you get your brassy assassin personality? I'm gonna walk around showing off my great brassy assassin personality.

We should plan a Brassy Assassin Personality party in Vivec City once it comes out. #BrassyParty2019?
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

• haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We should plan a Brassy Assassin Personality party in Vivec City once it comes out. #BrassyParty2019?

I believe that would be an excellent use of the brassy assassin personality. The brassy assassin personality parade.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I would love that! Just imagine thousands of people flooding Vivec City and all having Brassy Assassin Personality!
    Edited by Michae on February 18, 2019 8:54AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭

I would love that! Just imagine thousands of people flooding Vivec City and alll having Brassy Assassin Personality!

SPREAD THE WORD, THEN!

#BrassyParty

• Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »
    Seeing a staff comment got my hopes up for a more definitive date than just "Soon"... so disappointing lol.

Maybe it was their sneaky way of bumping the thread....

Now that I am running two accounts (ran out of alt space) I would also favour bringing back the drunk personality :)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ragnork wrote: »
    Seeing a staff comment got my hopes up for a more definitive date than just "Soon"... so disappointing lol.

Now that I am running two accounts (ran out of alt space) I would also favour bringing back the drunk personality :)

We could make it double feature! Got to Vivec City for Brassy Assassin Personality party and then when everyone gets intoxicated the afterparty with Drunk Personality!
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭

We could make it double feature! Got to Vivec City for Brassy Assassin Personality party and then when everyone gets intoxicated the afterparty with Drunk Personality!

To be honest, as soon as I get the Brassy Assassin Personality, I'm never taking it off.

Also, I don't have the drunk one. :(

• BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed out on the Brassy Assassin Personality when it was released, I've been waiting for so long for it to make a comeback.
    I too would also like the Zombie persona to make a return, I think that one is also awesome.

EU / NA / PC
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

To be honest, as soon as I get the Brassy Assassin Personality, I'm never taking it off.

Also, I don't have the drunk one. :(

I don't have Drunk Personality either. I'm just saying that we could do it if they returned both Brassy Assassin Personality and Drunk Personality.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Solda
    Solda
    Return the personality and the hairstyle back into the store!
  • matsuobasho
    matsuobasho
    ✭✭
    Before good personalities were
    released, there was a group of
    assassins that wore their
    sass as a weapon of
    slaughter to complete their
    yearly contracts.

As soon as other factions
    searched for targets,
    someone decided to intervene
    also because you'd be mad if
    suddenly you'd run out of
    stuff to murder, so they
    immediately called the community:
    now we want it back!
    Edited by matsuobasho on February 18, 2019 11:20AM
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also love to see a return of the Brassy Assassin Personality.

Big fan of Naryu. And Ashur too. More sass please.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd also love to see a return of the Brassy Assassin Personality.

Big fan of Naryu. And Ashur too. More sass please.

It's Brassy Assassin Personality! Get with the Program! Use Bold!
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event ended today, 7 pages of comment from people ready to spend money on that, and the only answer we got was "hey, don't bump threads".

That's ZOS for you, people. If I ran a business the way they do, I'd live on the street.

But then again, it's the parent company of the people who managed to make not one, not 2, but 3 bad fallouts, each subsequent one worse than the previous, so I guess they wouldn't even recognize what people want even if it were biting their arse.
  • EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    and yes, no personality today
    shame for you zos, i'm out of this game
    PC/EU
  • EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    oh sorry
    i mean no Brassy Assassin Personality for today
    PC/EU
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the love of the eight, ZOS. Release the personality, please, so I can stop getting emails from this board!
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed, I was hoping it was going to return hopefully next month. If not this one.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sad that "soon" is not really soon. 😥😥😥
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the DB celebration event will be our chance... cheer up, we can dab our tears with discounted respec scrolls. :cry: