The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Brassy Assasin Personality

• heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ZoS! I have finally acquired the Adorable Assassin hair and am so happy!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they are on sale after customer service sold them to me three weeks ago at full price................
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    DiNanna63 wrote: »
    Of course they are on sale after customer service sold them to me three weeks ago at full price................

Can't really blame ZOS for that tho.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, ton of people dreamed to get even at full price and was afraid that ZOS will lock it behind the crates. So this sale is quite generous move from them.
    It's so adorable pack, ZOS I may even forgive you nerf of DW enchantments for this!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I guess it’s time to change up my look now that everyone else will be wearing the same dress to the ball lol
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Jarndyce
    Jarndyce
    ✭✭✭
    Currently at work. Good price! Will buy all three after I get home.

Thank you ZOS!!
    Edited by Jarndyce on March 11, 2019 4:07PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos right now

giphy.gif
    200.gif
    QPwvzp8.jpg

Also notice how this is a purely crown store topic and yet it’s never been moved out of general. o:)o:)
    Edited by max_only on March 11, 2019 4:13PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭

Well, ton of people dreamed to get even at full price and was afraid that ZOS will lock it behind the crates. So this sale is quite generous move from them.
    It's so adorable pack, ZOS I may even forgive you nerf of DW enchantments for this!

It is very nice of them. Just wish they would have said "wait, they'll be on sale in three weeks".
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Zos right now

Also notice how this is a purely crown store topic and yet it’s never been moved out of general. o:)o:)

I bought it with crowns which i had from subscription, no extra money to ZOS until they do something to fix bosmers and argonians! >:)
    Edited by MartiniDaniels on March 11, 2019 5:04PM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    750 crowns? Ill take two please
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Brassassin day! Did everyone get their stuff? I't like half off! They seriously didn't need to discount it for us, but okay!

How is everyone looking? Here's my lady rocking all 3!
    nLmupD3.png
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, where is the party tonight?
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my girl looks awesome now, it's the only missing cosmetic I wanted to have

EDIT: and nobody mentioned before those Tyler Durden's goggles, badass guys

GfiA2tn.png

Edited by SpiderCultist on March 11, 2019 7:13PM
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I find annoying right now, is that no matter who I log on to, I can't preview Naryu's Morag Tong outfit.

I can preview the personality, and honestly it makes my male characters look fairly flamboyant (Might unlock it just for the sake of it), but the outfit? I am interested in seeing how it looks, but I can't preview it so... No dice.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kalgert
    find the bundle, right-click Preview Bundle, then click on the costume to preview it
  • notnsane
    notnsane
    ✭✭✭
    when I started actually playing this game (after months of purchase), this was on sale but I had no crowns and no intention of buying them, and also I didn't know I was going to want this personality for the last year and a half.

Now I got the Personality for free with some spare crowns I had and the free 500 crowns they gave us. <3 it. I'll also get the Thief personality and Adorable hair for "free" with Gold to Crown mechanic.

While I won't do it right now because I don't need it, I'll be subscribing to ESO+ in the future as a "thank you" to ZOS for putting all these on sale and finally allowing me to complete my assassin/thief character.
    Edited by notnsane on March 12, 2019 1:34AM
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I baught it already and on discount.
    Win/win, tyvm zos.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, SO not my thing....
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm gonna make that new dark elf nightblade.

And I'm gonna call her my "DarkBlade"

"DarkBlade, Agent of MoragTong"