Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy Assasin Personality

• Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes me wonder what other crown store items have never made it back.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not in the store. Please add it allready, so that we can enjoy this magnificent work of animation brilliancy.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm a little more hopeful today with the Hearthfire Kagouti returning

I think we have one more round of items so hopefully it's here on Thursday
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oii!!
    We not got the old Kagoutis etc from back then and STILL no personality!!?

At least give us an answer why already @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DarkerDreams
    DarkerDreams
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, we get warrior poet tattoos but still no personality. Come on ZOS, how can it not be smart business to bring it back with this many people asking for it.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of upset by this. I've waited patiently for months and thought there would be no way this wouldn't be available during the Morrowind event... And was disappointed. :s
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would certainly throw some crowns at it.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price of that Kagouti is quite steep considering its not that special and Dro-Math'ra was almost half cheaper back when it was on shop and people then called it very expensive allready.

What else do we got with the money exept digital thing? Where does the huge profit go? Making game better?
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, now there's the issue that the Crown Showcase has been announced and the personality/hair/Azura pack/etc weren't included.

If they decide to suddenly offer it, they're going to catch hell from people who miss that announcement. "I looked and it wasn't in the showcase and then you put it up when I wasn't looking, etc etc."

Tough situation all around. It seems the best way to handle this is for them to respond here, "our bad - we forgot these things" and offer that you guys can submit tickets to request the items. Rough for their support team, but it's also money for the company and client satisfaction.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like things are going that way, given that you all keep getting denied. Perplexing.
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    I wish we'll see it next week - suddenly... Wish, hope and prepare crown-coins!
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    So, now there's the issue that the Crown Showcase has been announced and the personality/hair/Azura pack/etc weren't included.

If they decide to suddenly offer it, they're going to catch hell from people who miss that announcement. "I looked and it wasn't in the showcase and then you put it up when I wasn't looking, etc etc."

Tough situation all around. It seems the best way to handle this is for them to respond here, "our bad - we forgot these things" and offer that you guys can submit tickets to request the items. Rough for their support team, but it's also money for the company and client satisfaction.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like things are going that way, given that you all keep getting denied. Perplexing.

Easier way, just announce now that it's either going to be available on Thursday or say that it feels more appropriate to sell the personality during the Dark Brotherhood event coming up. Either way some communication on when it is available would be really nice
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranthuk wrote: »

Easier way, just announce now that it's either going to be available on Thursday or say that it feels more appropriate to sell the personality during the Dark Brotherhood event coming up. Either way some communication on when it is available would be really nice

That discounts the entire point I just made? People already looked at the Feb showcase and didn't see it there. Unless they watch for an off-schedule announcement, they'll miss it.

It's Naryu's personality, so it's not more appropriate for DB. She despises the Dark Brotherhood. *pushes glasses back up nose*

Anywho - I still hope you all get a chance to buy it.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranthuk wrote: »

That discounts the entire point I just made? People already looked at the Feb showcase and didn't see it there. Unless they watch for an off-schedule announcement, they'll miss it.

It's Naryu's personality, so it's not more appropriate for DB. She despises the Dark Brotherhood. *pushes glasses back up nose*

Anywho - I still hope you all get a chance to buy it.

Who cares? There have been many sales not showcased anywhere. I have missed many of them, and it does not matter to me at all.

What really annoys me about how they run the store, is that there are these limited things in the first place. Everything they make should always be there forpeople who like them and want for character.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    What really annoys me about how they run the store, is that there are these limited things in the first place. Everything they make should always be there forpeople who like them and want for character.

Totes agree. There's no need for the limited time offer silliness, except the marketing ploy of making you feel like you *must buy it right now!!!!* Thus, pressuring you to buy crowns off sale & make more impulse purchases. Sad, really.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now I have my hopes up since they are clearly adding other stuff and it doesn't last through entire event. Maybe they are saving the best for last?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Totes agree. There's no need for the limited time offer silliness, except the marketing ploy of making you feel like you *must buy it right now!!!!* Thus, pressuring you to buy crowns off sale & make more impulse purchases. Sad, really.

Or even have money for the stuff. Some of the players live in countries, where they cant even pay sub to slowly gain crowns over time, and when something that they really want comes, they cant even save the money over time to get it since it is allready gone by the time theyt could buy it.

The system separates people by their real world wealth too much. At least with items always there, everyone have a real chance of getting them some point of time.

Us living in the wealthy countries often forget, that what may seem to us as a bit steep but affordable out of monthly budget, is somewhere a whole moths salary from work.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up, keep this on top.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes lets get that personality back in please my crowns are waiting!
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • ValorieW
    ValorieW
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf is the problem? Just offer the pretty collection of animated pixels so I can give you my money, ZOS!!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalik_Gold wrote: »
    ZOS has been kind enough to sell me a couple crown items outside of the normal sales window. Send in a ticket, note which item you want, how many crowns it was when originally released, have that many crowns in your account... And be nice while asking.

Worst they can do is say no.

I asked for 2 items in the past. Got NO both times (before joining ESO+, not sure if that matters). After joining ESO+ , one item was in crates, and I got it.

Still waiting on Witch Knight Charger horse to return to the store.

*edit - I have had way more crowns in my account than the original cost when asking.

I honestly hope the horse comes to the store some day, I just like how it’s tack looks unique than the same boring style
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro-Math'ra was almost half cheaper back when it was on shop and people then called it very expensive allready.

Dro-m’Athra Senche was 4,000 crowns.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267740/limited-dro-m-athra-senche-available-in-the-crown-store-all-platforms/p1

Price of that Kagouti is quite steep considering its not that special

DID YOU EVEN READ THE PET TEXT THO

signing off
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    Please i need this !!!
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon! Time to bring it back already
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Dro-Math'ra was almost half cheaper back when it was on shop and people then called it very expensive allready.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267740/limited-dro-m-athra-senche-available-in-the-crown-store-all-platforms/p1

Its a magical mount. Fancy text does not really matter that much but i have to give it credit from not being over the top like flame atronach mounts which look silly.. Who would ride a burning mount.. Ouch :D

Half a price and if they stopped the limited stuff sillyness, they would make more profit in the ling run. Then again having odd magical mounts as rarity is a good thing in the game where it has been traditionally all about horse (TES, mods do not count).

Anyway, good bump i guess :)
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Its a magical mount. Fancy text does not really matter that much but i have to give it credit from not being over the top like flame atronach mounts which look silly.. Who would ride a burning mount.. Ouch :D

Half a price and if they stopped the limited stuff sillyness, they would make more profit in the ling run. Then again having odd magical mounts as rarity is a good thing in the game where it has been traditionally all about horse (TES, mods do not count).

Anyway, good bump i guess :)

Eh far as I'm concerned Blaze of Eventide will always be the best mount in Skyrim. (It's a mod, it still counts) Almost wish ESO had taken a page from it and let us command fire mounts to run at enemies and explode on them
  • Malfious1986
    Malfious1986
    ✭✭✭
    My wife has been wanting this personality (and costume and hair) for years as we started playing long term shortly after it passed and are startled it has never made a return.
    Part of the PS4 EU Guild ESO - Expendable Heroes. Check out our Facebook Page! PSN Lord_Malfious
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not like zos to leave money on the table.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up, give us that brassy assassin.
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, yes. I am waiting for this so bad since I missed to buy it the first time. Bring it back now! ;-;
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 day left for Kagouti and Vivec tatoos but we still have 6 more days of the event. I really hope they're saving the best for last. Come on, give us the personality. And hair and costume too.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU