Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy Assasin Personality

Frozen_Heart246
Frozen_Heart246
✭✭✭
Waited for it so long. I thought it will in crownstore atleast when Morrowind celebration event but no.. ZO$ why?
EDIT: just added some pictures so ppl who didnt see this personality before now can understand what are we all talking about

Brassy-Assassin-Female-1.jpg?ssl=1Brassy-Assassin-Female-2.jpg?ssl=1]Brassy-Assassin-Male-2.jpg?ssl=1

Edited by Frozen_Heart246 on February 11, 2019 5:20PM
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything else has been in store several times but this has never been back .
    Can we please get an explanation @ZOS_GinaBruno

Missed it the first time around and have been wanting it since
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it would return as well. What an utter disappointment. One of the few items I would like to get but it never returns. It just causes me to despise the crown store even more.
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    I was just waiting for personality and hairstyle and feeling so disappointed. I missed them first time cause i was away and never had the chance to get them. I thought they would bring them back with the event, actually best chance.

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • DarkerDreams
    DarkerDreams
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this to say me too. I didn't even own the game when it came out the first time.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has been kind enough to sell me a couple crown items outside of the normal sales window. Send in a ticket, note which item you want, how many crowns it was when originally released, have that many crowns in your account... And be nice while asking.

Worst they can do is say no.
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need to take a more modern course in economics to understand how not having something that buyers desire generates revenue. It seems to be the norm now.
    Edited by Meesha1170 on February 7, 2019 4:07PM
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping to see it back last year and then again this year. It hasn't even been in crown crates so I am not sure why ZOS is not selling it anymore.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it will be a flash sale at some point during the event?
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I want the hair and personality, I know about 10 other people who are gonna buy the same pair of items. If ZoS wants money, they need to put them out
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ++
    I need this for my bosmer to increase cutieness to compensate nerfs of passives
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for an unannounced flash sale.
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_KaiSchober, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and @ZOS_JoBurba.

Please tell your sales persons, ZOS is losing money and player satisfaction. We need brassy assassin pack
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes pls i need it :'( zos pls
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about the criteria to make some items come back and other not. I would like to know how to answer you since I'd love to have the drunken personality but I'm not sure when it's coming over (if it's ever coming over...)
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see this come back... I NEED it!
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it too. Zos take my crowns please. 😫😒😓
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was also hoping it'd come back during this event come ooonn zos just give it to us
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be awesome!! Fingers crossed.. :)
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just keep all the personalitys on the store forever as well as many other things like hairstyles and so forth..

And when they come to store, they should not be flash or anything stupid like that. They should always be announced so people know when they are available.. its as if they dont want money.

Then again they might see the great demand for this personality and add it to some crowncrate as an apex reward.. wuhuu -.-
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    Then again they might see the great demand for this personality and add it to some crowncrate as an apex reward.. wuhuu -.-

SHHHH!!!

*runs to grab duct tape*
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    i still don't understand after two years why they wouldn't bring it back. I missed it the first time around as well and have been waiting since hoping. Checked the store this morning and i was pretty sad.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Maybe it will be a flash sale at some point during the event?

I hope on Monday :-)
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    ZOS has been kind enough to sell me a couple crown items outside of the normal sales window. Send in a ticket, note which item you want, how many crowns it was when originally released, have that many crowns in your account... And be nice while asking.

I actually put in ticket to support to buy this personality and they accommodated me. Funny thing is, I never used it after getting the beast personality.
    Edited by TheGreatBlackBear on February 7, 2019 6:15PM
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually put in ticket to support to buy this personality and they accommodated me. Funny thing is, I never used it after getting the beast personality.

Have you done this recently? Maybe I will give it a try when I log in next time.......

Seems far fetched that they would grant a request such as this.
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »

SHHHH!!!

*runs to grab duct tape*

Umm.. Soryy, i think i was mind controlled...
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it would return as well. What an utter disappointment. One of the few items I would like to get but it never returns. It just causes me to despise the crown store even more.

OR it's teaching/conditioning you to JUMP at the next buy. So if the price is increased you will still get it/something else thinking it will not come back or take a long time to come back.

If that is not the case, then I guess there is a shortage of one's and zero's, say like canvas. :p
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you done this recently? Maybe I will give it a try when I log in next time.......

Seems far fetched that they would grant a request such as this.

It very recent. late last year.
    Edited by TheGreatBlackBear on February 7, 2019 6:47PM
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    I would spend my crowns on this personallity as well
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

OR it's teaching/conditioning you to JUMP at the next buy. So if the price is increased you will still get it/something else thinking it will not come back or take a long time to come back.

If that is not the case, then I guess there is a shortage of one's and zero's, say like canvas. :p

I know their tactics. I hate the crown store tremendously. I will use my monthly stipend to purchase stuff every now and then. I’m currently sitting on 16 1/2 thousand crowns at the moment. I have been hoping to get that personality though.

Before I quit Swtor I was sitting on over 50k coins heh.
    - Matt Firor
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ME wants it!!!

giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP