The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken Lobbies?

Demra
Demra
✭✭✭
In the past couple of days I had nothing but broken lobbies where the battles won't start. There are missing number of players on one or more of the teams but I think its because people I are quitting and not because there were not enough players to start the battle. I know my team members are experiencing the same problem but I am not sure if it happens for them just as consistently. Also, the system doesn't add new players the whole time I am in. I am assuming this is all part of the current event. I would try Cyro if I didn't have to wait for hours in que. I don't have that much time to play.

So is anybody else having the same issues?
Edited by Demra on January 11, 2019 8:30PM