Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil's End: You win Zos

• Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just dont PvP, game has been like that forever and PvP sucks anyways
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Super insightful
    Joined September 2013
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last night on NA Sotha Sil we had a massive 3-way battle at Fort Ash and the server held up pretty well. Not much skill activation delay.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Try to PvE tonight, you won't be able to do that either. Their Cyrodiil performance has bled over in a horrendous way.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It s amazing how ZOS is bad at communication

One would think they would have learned by now

Yet they keep praising themselves and ignoring bad feedbacks while game performance is ver very low

Could be a school case study for bad communication and management
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The lag on Boetiah is minimal for me this event. Yes there are some spikes where nothing works, but it's Vivec where I can't do ***.

I also heard from guildies that Sotha was not that bad.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop feeding RL money. Only thing that ZoS do listen and care about... the servers and coding have been rubbish for ages now without any improvements whatsoever.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on Vivec, showed up to Faregyl and everyone was frozen. Cool, we've seen this rodeo before. Exit out. Relog. Hit the play character button. Now I just sit on a loading screen that kicks me back to login. Relog. Do it over 4 times more where it kicks me back to login screen.

My reward. Being exited from Cyrodiil and having a 200 person que. Great game, great performance, much crowns.
    Joined September 2013
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PvE doesn't run much better.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My previous reply showing Brian Wheeler's forum activity since he made this Cyrodiil Performance Test thread in February 2017 was deleted so here it is again. There was nothing controversial about the previous post and none intended in this reply either. I was merely pointing out that the Test happened, is still on-going still 2 years later or the Test failed and they gave up. They tried moving some passive ability checks server-side instead of client side and unlocked utilizing 4+ cores but neither of those things worked.

55N8n7F.png
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    My previous reply showing Brian Wheeler's forum activity since he made this Cyrodiil Performance Test thread in February 2017 was deleted so here it is again. There was nothing controversial about the previous post and none intended in this reply either. I was merely pointing out that the Test happened, is still on-going still 2 years later or the Test failed and they gave up. They tried moving some passive ability checks server-side instead of client side and unlocked utilizing 4+ cores but neither of those things worked.

55N8n7F.png

I've often wondered what a day in the life of Brian Wheeler looks like at Zos. This game has been light on PvP changes for quite sometime and if he isnt responsible for coding what little changes there have been, what does he do day-to-day? Just would be interesting to get a day in the life, maybe he's stymied at every corner by the marketing squad but then again I'd figure they'd have factored his salary as redundant by this juncture with how little effort is put into Eso PvP so he must be working on other things now.

Just waiting for the communication and transparency. It sounds like that combat vision keeps being pushed further down the road too until we forget about it.
    Edited by Jakx on January 13, 2019 9:01PM
    Joined September 2013
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »
    Just waiting for the communication and transparency. It sounds like that combat vision keeps being pushed further down the road too until we forget about it.

It's ridiculous how long we have been waiting for them to improve their communication. I'm beginning to think that "improved communication" Gina mentioned simply isn't going to happen.

And I wouldn't even be surprised at this point. We're talking about ZOS after all.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Jakx wrote: »

It's ridiculous how long we have been waiting for them to improve their communication. I'm beginning to think that "improved communication" Gina mentioned simply isn't going to happen.

And I wouldn't even be surprised at this point. We're talking about ZOS after all.

It's the lack of information on the game's roadmap & official particiation on the forums during the last year which has led some of the game's longterm playerbase with the impression the game's future might be in question. I love the game but they've lost me as a fan of the company.
    Edited by Kilnerdyne on January 14, 2019 8:26AM
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Reality is ZOS cant fix Cyro...

Now They wil make "big announcement" and everybody will focus it. 3 month Zos will take a breath and then again people will start to complain and they will make another big announcement and it will goes on...

we never can stand behind PVP

Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were promised increased communication and a combat vision. We've gotten nothing. Its been months and it's already two weeks into the new year and still no change in behavior. I'm flustered. Just going to let my ESO+ run out for now, not quitting but definitely not investing anymore. It's a sad day when you break a customers will to give you money lol
    Joined September 2013