Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lost all friends/guild

• madmacb16_ESO
    madmacb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    its still making files like
    ZO_Ingame_SavedVariables =
    {
    ["Default"] =
    {
    [""] =
    {
    ["yourcharacter"] =
    {

THIS SHOULD BE

ZO_Ingame_SavedVariables =
    {
    ["Default"] =
    {
    ["@yourloginhere"] =
    {
    ["yourcharacter"] =
    {

I noticed this a few days back too maybe 4

:¬*(:¬(

Edited by madmacb16_ESO on April 7, 2014 8:10PM
  • parkerdubberb16_ESO
    I am playing but am having no guilds or contacts either. Personal bank is alright. If the fact we can't see guilds nor contacts is because we have somehow ended up in an overflow server while it never happened prior to the patch, I would like to suggest to work in either a popup or a message system to warn players they are put into one, because like this it's completely uncomprehensible if you are in the main one or got put into an overflow one.
  • Sorcerious
    Yup, same here, getting a whole bunch of errors and massive lag since the update, and my client hasn't updated at all, still on 1.0.0 instead of 1.0.2, just waiting patiently 'till this gets resolved :)
  • Draconiuos
    Draconiuos
    ✭✭✭
    Bladorthin wrote: »
    I haven't seen this on the North American server at all. My guess is something got borked with the language scripts on the EU server which is resulting in your social lists not displaying. Hopefully they will get it fixed for you guys soon.
    Exactly, I play on the US server and we aren't having these issues. Like I stated earlier this sounds like something with the EU server solely, and seems very similar to the database issue the US server had during early access. So, the patch might not even be broke but some one working on the EU server might have flipped the wrong switch or something stupid.

• casrich_ESO
    casrich_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same! It's annoying now :#
  • vahadar
    vahadar
    Bladorthin wrote: »
    I haven't seen this on the North American server at all. My guess is something got borked with the language scripts on the EU server which is resulting in your social lists not displaying. Hopefully they will get it fixed for you guys soon.

i play on EU in english so well not sure its because of this :) I just need the guild i founded back, cant use my vault at all. Hopefully unlike many i dont have bank upgrade or item loss in bothbag or personnal bank (yet).
  • madmacb16_ESO
    madmacb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    what I tried to explain with the script above it seems to have lost @‌ loginID
    makes bad settings or does not load your proper ones
  • eldritch_doodler
    Eu megaserver here :) .
    Had the reported 'unrecognised computer - access code needed' thing which eventually turned up in email after numerous attempts to login (including resetting the cilent).

Then upon logging in i've lost all friend contacts, the guild is completely gone and the campaign list is missing/blank (including leaderboard).

No chatlag or crashes yet though.

• Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    Could those of you experiencing this issue please try logging completely out of the game, run a repair on the client, and log back in? Let us know if that fixes it?

done and still the same , no guild or friends list (im still in the guild as my partner is looking at the guild list :) )

EU server

• Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    EU here too!!!
  • MsSvig
    MsSvig
    EU - Same as everybody else...
  • stefan9
    stefan9
    ✭✭
    Could those of you experiencing this issue please try logging completely out of the game, run a repair on the client, and log back in? Let us know if that fixes it?

Tried this didn't work.
  • Uthas
    Uthas
    Eu megaserver - Lost friends and guilds.
  • Rydik
    Rydik
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU, friend list gone, guilds gone, PvP campaign selection gone. Tried to repair, not work.
    Edited by Rydik on April 7, 2014 8:28PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Tried this didn't work.

Thanks for trying, stefan.

Everyone, we still have people actively investigating this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • starpuss
    starpuss
    EU, Friends list is gone. :(
  • Nephariousb16_ESO
    Nephariousb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If you have no friends list, guild or cannot see campaigns. Chances are you in the overflow server. Do not panic, all will be returned when the server sorts it self out and you return to the main server.

Tips for now, if you do get back in game, do not part with friends on main server (if you got kicked already grouped). Ask them to remove you and go gathering or something.

If you have friends on voice comms on main server, they should be able to confirm you are still in your guild (for reassurance purposes). Hope this helps calm people.
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Isn't it just because people are logged on the 'overflow' server??

No, otherwise that would have been stated rather than them looking into what the problem is.

• starpuss
    starpuss
    I hope you have a backup of this data?
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    I also dont have contacts, guild or campaing. EU Megaserver
    Chupacabra with rage @ EU server AD faction Thornblade home
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tried this didn't work.

Everyone, we still have people actively investigating this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible.

We all are unable to play today - do you understand this? And this is your fault!
    We are expecting of extra subscription day.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Torkel56
    Torkel56
    I have lost all my guilds and friends!

I tried to repair and log back in, it didn't help. And I can't use any way-points, if I do I get an error and get kicked out of the game!

Thank you for not updating the game at night, so we all can rather lose our game time!

PS: I'm on the EU server.
    Edited by Torkel56 on April 7, 2014 8:22PM
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    If you have no friends list, guild or cannot see campaigns. Chances are you in the overflow server. Do not panic, all will be returned when the server sorts it self out and you return to the main server.

Tips for now, if you do get back in game, do not part with friends on main server (if you got kicked already grouped). Ask them to remove you and go gathering or something.

If you have friends on voice comms on main server, they should be able to confirm you are still in your guild (for reassurance purposes). Hope this helps calm people.

This has nothing to do with an 'over flow' server, there is genuinely a problem that is being looked in to.

Tried this didn't work.

Edited by Zennor on April 7, 2014 8:24PM
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    Chances are you in the overflow server. Do not panic, all will be returned when the server sorts it self out and you return to the main server.

Really? Then why the game does not tell me about this?
    Maybe i want to stand in queue and not playing alone.

This is stupid. :#
  • Angmarsky
    Angmarsky
    ✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    We all are unable to play today - do you understand this? And this is your fault!
    We are expecting of extra subscription day.
    You're right. We had a maintenance and different problems afterwards. And it was for 2-3 hours at the least...

• MichaelD
    MichaelD
    Same here... EU server lost everything. Go go fix!
  • Krixis
    Krixis
    I am pretty close to leaving this game now, I know its just a small issue but still its 2014 and you should be more than able to have a working serversystem. If this is just the start of future problems to come I am out of here. I have played world of warcraft for the better part of a decade now and never experienced losing friendlist, guilds and bank items. If they made it 10 years ago you should be perfectly fine to make i now. To bad cause I actually had faith in this game becoming the next big thing. Even low budget RIFT made their debut almost problem free. -_-
    Edited by Krixis on April 7, 2014 8:25PM
  • pborerb16_ESO
    pborerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My friends list and guilds now suddenly reappeared (so probably indeed not an "overflow server"), but talking on the guild channels or whispering still doesn't work... general zone chat works.
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    My free time is ending so this day was a no go...... but keep the good work tomorow is another day.
    Edited by Xupacabra on April 7, 2014 8:26PM
    Chupacabra with rage @ EU server AD faction Thornblade home
  • Toonen1988
    Toonen1988
    ✭✭
    I think there is some kind of connection problem with the guild/friend list. Some people are saying, it show up and disappear again. And i see a lot people complaining about connection problems.

I think many people can't connect to friend/guild list. But i'm not sure!
    Edited by Toonen1988 on April 7, 2014 8:26PM
This discussion has been closed.