The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lost all friends/guild

• lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    game still not patching. can sometimes get into the game but im in a dungeon and as soon as i port out i get "unknown error" and im back to login screen. maybe fix that first before u fiddle with insignificant stuff like guilds and friends list. -.-
  • parkerdubberb16_ESO
    Guild, contacts, whispers and friend requests are working again as normal for me.
  • derpmonster
    derpmonster
    ✭✭
    Just happened to me today and I'm on NA megaserver. Everything was fine last night. Logged into today and my friends list, guild list, and all addon settings were reset.
  • Harkrider
    Harkrider
    ✭✭✭
    Just happened to me today and I'm on NA megaserver. Everything was fine last night. Logged into today and my friends list, guild list, and all addon settings were reset.

Friend list, ignore list and guilds are disabled on the overflow server.

They will be restored once your character is moved back to the megaserver. This is an automatic change once space is available. It generally only takes a few minutes.
  • steerpike1979
    NA server. Same issues with guild and chat. Then, quests weren't updating so I tried a relog and now can't get past character loading screen.
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't logged in yet, however I am getting feedback from my guild that this is happening.
    <Alatreon> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required.

Recruitment Thread & Website
  • illisseelladanub17_ESO
    Add me to the list of guilds and friends gone!
    NA server
  • Phyrdrin
    Phyrdrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA Server - guilds and friends list completely empty. Cannot chat, either. Please help!
    "Surprise me. Say something intelligent."
  • claudosan
    claudosan
    NA server. All guilds and friends are gone...
  • Makarion
    Makarion
    ✭✭
    Same here. I'm the guild leader and no longer in my own guild, it seems. Friends list empty, bank lag is very bad. I can log in, but what good does that do me now?

NA server.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the list of guilds and friends gone!
    NA server

Same here. North American megaserver. 'repair' did NOT fix/change anything btw.

When i was online in-game a few hours ago, everything was fine.

Now, nothing. Before i start ranting & raving, i'd really just simply like to know why/when/how something of this magnitude can occur? ( bugs are to be expected, obviously, but this? ugh this is like a frickin Starship Troopers infestation! )

Worst part is: majority of people in my guild (or most people in-general tbh) barely even know where the ESO forums are, much less use them to see wat the heck is going on.

Might be a wise idea from now on Zenimax: update your LAUNCHER pop-ups, so the 'silent majority' can be better informed.

• Harkrider
    Harkrider
    ✭✭✭
    Friend/Ignore & Guilds will appear after a few minutes.

Chat is laggy due to server stress.

That about sums it up. No reason to worry.
  • hawke21
    hawke21
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on NA server and experiencing the dissapearing guild / friends issue. Is the fix going out for both servers?
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. NA server. Also had my bank reset and addon settings reset and got new CE items.
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
  • johngattrwb17_ESO
    johngattrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No guilds at all..My 400 player guild is gone I'm the guild leader will it all be ok when this is fixed?
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the NA server the only one affected?
    <Alatreon> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required.

Recruitment Thread & Website
  • ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

I will close this thread started 6 days ago, and will ask you to follow the discussion started here.
    Michaël Servotte
    Community Manager (FR) - Gestionnaire de communauté francophone - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.