Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp performance problems, and everyone knows it.

• p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    p00tx wrote: »
    I want to see a team of sweaty neckbeards and neckbeards-ets who smell like Funyuns and wear the same holey anime tshirt for 3 weeks straight in that board room, calling the shots. As it is, the current guy is just turning this game into a fancy version of candy crush, where people addicted to wasting money shell out their rent money for stupid *** that means nothing, believing it'll help them "win" at something.

Preach it brother poot, preach

*Sister ;)
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did they fix the lag yet
  • Rezzinu
    Rezzinu
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Did they fix the lag yet

It's only bound to get worse with the Mayhem event. Maybe they'll fix it when people can't complete it and come here burning down the forums even more-so?
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see a team of sweaty neckbeards and neckbeards-ets who smell like Funyuns and wear the same holey anime tshirt for 3 weeks straight in that board room, calling the shots. As it is, the current guy is just turning this game into a fancy version of candy crush, where people addicted to wasting money shell out their rent money for stupid *** that means nothing, believing it'll help them "win" at something.

Preach it brother poot, preach

*Sister ;)

Preach it sister poot, preech it!
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rezzinu wrote: »
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Did they fix the lag yet

It's only bound to get worse with the Mayhem event. Maybe they'll fix it when people can't complete it and come here burning down the forums even more-so?

"Burning down" ESO forums does nothing. ZOS can control what's written in their forums. Discussing or reviewing ESO's recent PVE/PVP poor server performance on other gaming forums (especially MMORPG.COM) or Reddit might get better results.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    So it was not from the Deer
    Nor the lightning bugs
    nor the bunnys
    or the squirrels
    or bots
    Or the "grid" /Lurk (TM)
    it wasn't proxy det
    it wasn't VD
    Spread out did not work
    only thing left to try is to remove all of the guild vendors in keeps and resource nodes

ooohh wait Slaughter fish. Yes remove them. they cause this lag. vewry bad lag. the worst lag you can imagine.
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whew. Day 5 and this thread is still on the front page. Not a single comment from ZOS that addresses the state of Cyrodiil. PVP is a huge portion of their player base and they still refuse to offer information about performance issues.

They’ve addressed a total of about one time in the last several years. What honestly makes you think they’re gonna pop into this thread and be like, “oh bt dubs, we know we’ve been a holes about this issue and now we’re gonna fix it.”
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Whew. Day 5 and this thread is still on the front page. Not a single comment from ZOS that addresses the state of Cyrodiil. PVP is a huge portion of their player base and they still refuse to offer information about performance issues.

They’ve addressed a total of about one time in the last several years. What honestly makes you think they’re gonna pop into this thread and be like, “oh bt dubs, we know we’ve been a holes about this issue and now we’re gonna fix it.”

Because it's all we can do but to ask? We could be like you and just accept the lag and not question people. I don't understand why you felt the need to come in here with that negative attitude.
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    In a few hours Soon(TM), 99 issues plus Lag will be very relevant to a lot of Bi-Pedals. This will get big B.E.T.A server stress test 76 times worse than last week. Released from the vaults and into the wastelands of Cyrodiil will be the Legendary Lagmonster.

Along with this scorching hot boss will be a bevy of mini bosses including. Dsync the Deplorable, Load Screen the Unstoppable and with a cameo appearance of Disconnect the mighty.

Forum goers brace for impact Soon(TM) ETA four(4) hours The Encore begins.

This will be a buff if you have a potato PC. And a nerf if you do not.
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gronk wrote: »
    In a few hours Soon(TM), 99 issues plus Lag will be very relevant to a lot of Bi-Pedals. This will get big B.E.T.A server stress test 76 times worse than last week. Released from the vaults and into the wastelands of Cyrodiil will be the Legendary Lagmonster.

Along with this scorching hot boss will be a bevy of mini bosses including. Dsync the Deplorable, Load Screen the Unstoppable and with a cameo appearance of Disconnect the mighty.

Forum goers brace for impact Soon(TM) ETA four(4) hours The Encore begins.

This will be a buff if you have a potato PC. And a nerf if you do not.

LOL idk what you're saying but, DITTO!

is the lag monster like a deathclaw?
    Edited by Datthaw on January 10, 2019 11:20AM
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    It is a type of Deathclaw. It will hit your PC/X-plox, PS3.9999 with a light attack of 999 and a heavy attack of mini-nuke proportions.

It is coming for us and it is angry. The spawns will hit so hard that the people in VMA will feel it. Today everyone will take an arrow to the knee.
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol we need some lag on vma, mebe hit some trials too fam. Pve side gets lag and they will sure as hell address it.
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    datthaw we found a keep with no lag or glitches. Here,(Fort Dragonclaw) Preston will mark it on your map
    Edited by Gronk on January 10, 2019 1:07PM
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe it, I've been to brindle and dragonclaw and the lag has found me there
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    Ok that does it. Time for Preston Garvey to die.
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    datthaw at fare keep the Boss of disconnect got me.
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the event going?
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just returned from Cyrodiil. PC EU. Kyne campain. No performance issues for me. Not a single one.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in Vivec last night on PC NA and the best ping I had was 200. 600 anywhere where there was any action. Gave up after I reached tier 1.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cry about it. Oh wait...
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zo$ doesnt care, prove me wrong.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    Just returned from Cyrodiil. PC EU. Kyne campain. No performance issues for me. Not a single one.

Lol did you find anyone to fight? Because if it's like kyne pc na it's a ghost town and you can't say "nO lAg" if there is no players.

It's like pc na shor people always like "wHy DoNt YoU pLAy ShoR?" Ummmmmm because I don't want to play horse simulator and pvdoor my way to victory?
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    Zo$ doesnt care, prove me wrong.

I wish I could but...
    I cant
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the players, that's what theyre doing by having such awful performance

It's the morning on a school/ work day. And it's kyne.... get serious.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the players, that's what theyre doing by having such awful performance

It's the morning on a school/ work day. And it's kyne.... get serious.

Ikr comparing kyne to vet pvp is funny. I rolled a ton of kyne toons and love to pvp there. I have leveled all my toons in BwB and now kyne. But vet is vet. Vet is the real pvp. I can't reroll toons non stop I have a life... I think... but anyway vet lag is undeniable
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The random disconnects are getting on my nerves. I don't PvP and just want to get stuff done for the event rewards, those nice yellow boxes. Instead I spend a lot of time logging back in after getting booted off. Also, what's with the sudden loading screen when running across a field? I didn't cross into another zone, I'm still in Cryodiil.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The random disconnects are getting on my nerves. I don't PvP and just want to get stuff done for the event rewards, those nice yellow boxes. Instead I spend a lot of time logging back in after getting booted off. Also, what's with the sudden loading screen when running across a field? I didn't cross into another zone, I'm still in Cryodiil.

LOL welcome to pvp my friend. This is what we are all in a fuss about. It's the most frustrating thing ever
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do how is the midyear lagfest going for everyone? I don't even have the will to log on anymore.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do how is the midyear lagfest going for everyone? I don't even have the will to log on anymore.

Laggy.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Laggy.

Lol I would expect no less