Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• arreatsguard
    arreatsguard
    Soul Shriven
    DC Rules to Sotha Sil:

1) Flex your elite skills during non-primetime.
    2) Be in agreement with other fellow faction players that you are the greatest faction.
    3) Make excuses like "they have more" when primetime comes around.
    4) Run from any battle you will likely lose while simultaneously laughing at your superior enemy.
    5) ALWAYS play with less than a full raid so you have the valid #3 excuse at the ready.
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭
    AD rules for Sotha: Slot Timestop and always turn and chase the 4 man all the way to Cropsford. Remember - you can always 20/20 Sej in a few minutes!
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    Me Rules to Sotha Sil:

1) Pretend to be MLG Pro.
    2) Bad ideas confuses the enemy, as they are expecting good plays.
    3) Make sure pizza is always on hand.
    4) Strive for hate whispers, as they are funny as much as they are happy accidents. (Dude seriously, I can't seem to get any!)
    5) Always be derpy.
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    This latest round of posts brightens my day. This thread had felt so void of salt lately and was getting quite dull. I personally recommend a couple of guilds start capping at 9 a.m. EST and trash talking at prime time. I miss reading this thread at work.
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    Soul Shriven
    Last night was hard i wanted a set from burma but i kept getting *** blocked by dc emp group.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭
    This latest round of posts brightens my day. This thread had felt so void of salt lately and was getting quite dull. I personally recommend a couple of guilds start capping at 9 a.m. EST and trash talking at prime time. I miss reading this thread at work.

So true. I haven’t been able to play in a month and have been checking here for my salt dosage. I’ve been soooooo dissapointed.
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »

So true. I haven’t been able to play in a month and have been checking here for my salt dosage. I’ve been soooooo dissapointed.

I blame the surge of DC players, it was much funnier back when AD and EP truly hated eachother. Now red and yellow still sling toxicity at eachother but they just don’t put their heart into it anymore.
    Edited by Jimmy_The_Fixer on January 5, 2019 8:48PM
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »

I blame the surge of DC players, it was much funnier back when AD and EP truly hated eachother. Now red and yellow still sling toxicity at eachother but they just don’t put their heart into it anymore.

Can't hate a puppy peeing on a carpet...