Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• arreatsguard
    arreatsguard
    Soul Shriven
    DC Rules to Sotha Sil:

1) Flex your elite skills during non-primetime.
    2) Be in agreement with other fellow faction players that you are the greatest faction.
    3) Make excuses like "they have more" when primetime comes around.
    4) Run from any battle you will likely lose while simultaneously laughing at your superior enemy.
    5) ALWAYS play with less than a full raid so you have the valid #3 excuse at the ready.
    @Pirate.Captain
    Meatyclackers - Orc Stamsorc (AD)
    Tiny'clackers - High Elf Magsorc (AD)
    Vìolator - Orc Stamplar (AD)
    Aradia Laveau - Breton Magcro (AD)
    Lakatha - Nord Magden (AD)
    Mac Uneeru - Argonian Magplar (DC)
    Ahn'Adha - Redguard Stamden (DC)
    Mira at-Fahla - Redguard Stamsorc (DC)
    Zim Salabin - Redguard Stamplar (EP)
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD rules for Sotha: Slot Timestop and always turn and chase the 4 man all the way to Cropsford. Remember - you can always 20/20 Sej in a few minutes!
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    Me Rules to Sotha Sil:

1) Pretend to be MLG Pro.
    2) Bad ideas confuses the enemy, as they are expecting good plays.
    3) Make sure pizza is always on hand.
    4) Strive for hate whispers, as they are funny as much as they are happy accidents. (Dude seriously, I can't seem to get any!)
    5) Always be derpy.
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    This latest round of posts brightens my day. This thread had felt so void of salt lately and was getting quite dull. I personally recommend a couple of guilds start capping at 9 a.m. EST and trash talking at prime time. I miss reading this thread at work.
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    Last night was hard i wanted a set from burma but i kept getting *** blocked by dc emp group.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    This latest round of posts brightens my day. This thread had felt so void of salt lately and was getting quite dull. I personally recommend a couple of guilds start capping at 9 a.m. EST and trash talking at prime time. I miss reading this thread at work.

So true. I haven’t been able to play in a month and have been checking here for my salt dosage. I’ve been soooooo dissapointed.
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »

So true. I haven’t been able to play in a month and have been checking here for my salt dosage. I’ve been soooooo dissapointed.

I blame the surge of DC players, it was much funnier back when AD and EP truly hated eachother. Now red and yellow still sling toxicity at eachother but they just don’t put their heart into it anymore.
    Edited by Jimmy_The_Fixer on January 5, 2019 8:48PM
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »

I blame the surge of DC players, it was much funnier back when AD and EP truly hated eachother. Now red and yellow still sling toxicity at eachother but they just don’t put their heart into it anymore.

Can't hate a puppy peeing on a carpet...
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    DC Rules to Sotha Sil:

2) Be in agreement with other fellow faction players that you are the greatest faction.
    4) Run from any battle you will likely lose while simultaneously laughing at your superior enemy.
    5) ALWAYS play with less than a full raid so you have the valid #3 excuse at the ready.

This sounds alot like you run in a full raid and think that makes you good at the game.. let me guess, bow/dw with your main spammables being snipe and rapid strikes?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC Rules to Sotha Sil:

This sounds alot like you run in a full raid and think that makes you good at the game.. let me guess, bow/dw with your main spammables being snipe and rapid strikes?

Don't forget Draining Shot, on everything that moves.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    DC Rules to Sotha Sil:

Don't forget Draining Shot, on everything that moves.

Timestops and meatbags...
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Warbunnies like dumb Orc.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    What DC guild is this that Pvdoors everyday before primetime in Sotha?
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    if it is the same as in months before? Nocturnal, if not, prob fengs groupies, although i can't say for sure.
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭
    I´m new in the campaign, i play for DC. So when the best time to play? The times i tried the campaign seems desert
    Sir Eizenheim - DC Sotha
    Sporigudunai - DC Kyne
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    I´m new in the campaign, i play for DC. So when the best time to play? The times i tried the campaign seems desert

Try when the map isn’t totally smurf blue, strawberry red, or rubber duck yellow. There’s usually good action during prime time (7-10 est).

There’s been a large influx of DC players lately, due to a certain streamer, that run in a doomstack. Its led a lot of EP and AD players to log during portions of the day, but it usually picks back up again in the evening.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    AD needs to have more nights like last night, it was good to actually see yellow and not be fighting a blue blob all night long.

https://youtu.be/wCeGHs11aKE
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    We need to talk about that blue blob. Running a couple of raids deep during Australian prime time, PvDooring themselves to Emp & all the Scrolls day after day. Ain't much a handful of Aussies can do against such a determined effort to subvert the campaign.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warbunnies of Doom - The Greatest Scroll Run That Wasn't

https://youtu.be/l7_Hti973k0

@Ulfgarde Send our regards to Moro, got us good lol. And you got me later at Alessia bridge if I'm not mistaken ;)
    Edited by Kartalin on January 28, 2019 8:17AM
    • PC/NA
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Warbunnies of Doom - The Greatest Scroll Run That Wasn't

https://youtu.be/l7_Hti973k0

@Ulfgarde Send our regards to Moro, got us good lol. And you got me later at Alessia bridge if I'm not mistaken ;)

I like seeing those blobs melt!

Is Warbunnies an offshoot of TM? It's been over a year since I homed Sotha and there's just so many new faces now.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    I like seeing those blobs melt!

Is Warbunnies an offshoot of TM? It's been over a year since I homed Sotha and there's just so many new faces now.

It's a separate guild and a little different style but there are several people that are in both. On raid nights Warbunnies might have 16-24, whereas TM generally stays in the 8-12 range lately.

There's 2 others that typically chronicle the Bunnies adventures but i hit record since neither was on yet.

For comparison here is TM's latest vid, from last Thursday:

https://youtu.be/SA4dPURyp3I
    • PC/NA
  • archon210
    archon210
    ✭✭
    Here's my Soul Salt build everyone's been asking for. I was asked not to release it, but I am a man of the people.

https://youtu.be/ypTnNNf_ZYA
    draq ataq
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems so rare lately that we (TM) have had good fights with LoM. Either we'll have 8-10 and they'll have 16+ and steamroll us, or we'll have 12 versus their 8 and do the same. Last night though we had 14 running and we collided with an LoM group running 17 and we had some great fights. We won a few battles but eventually lost the war, and overall It was a lot of fun. Here's the vid:

https://youtu.be/_rEdGScFM5I
    Good fights LoM, hope to do this again soon!

Edit: fixed my previous change as my eyes are going cross-eyed grading college algebra tests
    Edited by Kartalin on February 7, 2019 4:25PM
    • PC/NA
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    @Kartalin
    Last night was a blast. We each got in a great wipe on each other at Allesia.

Here is Warpath’s latest from the past week. Many great fights: it’s been wonderful having prime time being so active with competitive groups!

https://youtu.be/-WreKOPo80o
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    True that, although we called it quits early this evening with AD zerging harder than usual. But always enjoy our fights with y’all.
    • PC/NA
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Is this some kind of sick joke?

Screenshot_20190211_165015.png
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, free tempering alloy!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, free gold mat is the best that can be hoped for unfortunately :/

Man, gold spell strat jewelry would be worth so much though, but they gotta make sure pvpers stay poor I guess. I mean, I got all this AP currency at least... ugh
    • PC/NA
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Just in case:
    If anyone has footage of the ridiculous gank night we had last Tuesday where the entire group of us wore Maw of Infernal+ Red Mountain+ and you found yourselves attempting to dodge Deadroth as much as lava spits instead of us, I would love to see it.

Yes I know, Lords of the shaft do not necessarily represent the Harvard level ESO degrees that some of you ivy league build masters have, but Our community college Associates degree skill levels do provide the joy we desire.

2019-02-12_3.png

• LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    I'm mostly distracted by the fact that Elder Hoff's khajiit looks a bit chubby in this picture. All this time I've been getting sniped by a plump khajiit? You're ruining my immersion; you shouldn't be able to sneak with that cat. And it's just demoralising to get sniped to death by a plump kitty.