The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No patch to download and can't login,

• mickthemage
    Same here, no patch and login error.
  • sergeypisarev85
    Any update from ZOS team would be nice...
  • Devlac
    Devlac
    No patch, login times out. This patch is so badly timed!!
  • Nieskalany
    +1
  • MrZeeck
    MrZeeck
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaannndd once again, as soon as there's a massive problem with the game, no one from the team is around to give us updates.. GG
  • Edem
    Edem
    Eh.. same problem, lads.
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    Just got a popup here - "Serverstatus issue" and big load.
    - And no patch and no login...
    Bargi, breton dragonknight of The Free City of Lochlainn
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a 'we're looking into it' from the ZOS team would go a long way to calming people down. Communication is key guys - don't become another dev company who hide every time something goes wrong.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Jegergryte
    I'm sure they're aware of the issues, and to paraphrase Viceroy Nute Gunray and how he so nicely put it "No need to report that to [the community] until we have something to report!"

Bad news are usually reported straight away, whereas good news comes later, usually because they spend time fixing it.
  • Aerium
    Aerium
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here.

By the way. My client is still 1.0.0.962841. Eventhough there was an update to 1.0.0.1 recently, wasn't it?
  • Melonmuncher
    This is pretty ridiculous.
  • CrispZ
    CrispZ
    lol i think they need to wake up
  • bubbsie
    bubbsie
    Soul Shriven
    No official word of whats going on yet?
  • chimichi
    chimichi
    my launcher isn't patching either. gameversion still eso.live.1.0.0.962841 , dated 2014/04/02
  • Sumilea
    Sumilea
    I have the same problem no patch timed out on the login.
  • JulianProsse
    JulianProsse
    Soul Shriven
    Same here.
  • Stefan-r87b16_ESO
    Stefan-r87b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sometimes im just thinking Zenimax dosnt care for EU players. dont know why they didnt wait longer for patches. no they need to patch mostly every 3 days. WTF. And the game was running so well without patch, without glitches and without mostly 0 Bugs. Now no one can play. N1
  • lightboy.joseb16_ESO
    Devlac wrote: »
    No patch, login times out. This patch is so badly timed!!

+1

Actually, so badly planned in all aspects!
    "So much to do, so little time..." :(
    "Shalu... Sahlu.... hello" :D
  • KaterSalem
    Officel statement, pleas!
  • Arzarzel
    Arzarzel
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the bad language in advance *** maybe now one of the Admins will be able to respond to our problem?
  • Kokosnootje92
    Kokosnootje92
    Soul Shriven
    Quit the whining, I know you want to play the game, so do I, but you really gotta realise that it is pretty much impossible to make sure everything goes according to plan. You really gotta compare it to a DDOS-attack. Take a chill pill and go watch some tv for a while or something!
  • KaterSalem
    Officel statement, pleas!
  • vwaskarb16_ESO
    This is why you shouldn't let under/post graduates run your servers. They always pick the silliest of times, these should have been done during early hours when very little traffic is happening, this way when the server comes back up it isn't being bombarded by 10,000 users trying to log in at once.

And it is always good to have multiple servers, so it isn't just the one server being bombarded at the same time.

EVE Online gets away with it, due to the bandwith and server being more than what is needed, and they do it at a reasonable time daily.

Shutting down a server for a patch during peak time in Europe is probably the most inexperienced thing a network/system engineer would do.

Look what has happened now.
  • AidenC
    AidenC
    same here....log in timeout and no patch!!!
  • flashpg
    flashpg
    Soul Shriven
    Same here but I'm just relieved it's not just me lol. Hope things will be back to normal soon.
  • cura666eb17_ESO
    Welcome to the club
  • Gruffysb16_ESO
    Gruffysb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling when ZOS come to take out some money for my subscription at the end of the month my bank account will be giving "Time out error".
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    EU no patch, can't log in...
  • weresloth
    weresloth
    ✭✭
    Let's all pull out a bunch of filled soul gems and rezz the login server hamsters.
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice to get some information on what is happening. Is it just load or is it broken. Just that much information would be good.