The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No patch to download and can't login,

• quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    i hope we wont have to wait till they fixed the us server before they take alook at this.
    BTW it was the eaxact same thing last patch, either their patch servers arent up to par or their launcher isnt
  • Grannor
    Grannor
    Same here, and I guess the main quest will still be bugged after login finally works. Also massive 503 on forums
  • warhawk1984
    no patch all login attempts fail with a time-out, forums seam to be having a lot of trouble as well took over 10 mins to just post this
  • Archie
    Archie
    ✭✭✭
    Same here

unfortunately
  • andistotle
    same here. login time out... seems to me I get this problem each time they patch. its very annoying. Zenimax fix this
  • white00devil
    getting annoying,would be nice if we get some response on this -.-
  • Tarna
    Tarna
    Soul Shriven
    doesn't work here either
  • Jirki88
    Jirki88
    ✭✭✭
    This is like trying to eat a bowl of jello with chopsticks while three drunk midgets poke you with plastic spoons and sing opera. It's painful enough to eat jello with chopsticks, but the midgets bring it to an entirely new level...

Draw your own conclusion as to who the midgets are here: _______
    Veritas et aequitas, et usque ad mortem.
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to believe Sheogorath is real...
  • Arragnox
    Arragnox
    Same her.. just timeout and no patch.. What the .... is going on here? Can someone who knows what they are doing answer us? (Sorry, that leaves you out of it Zenimax. It's obvious you don't have a clue).
  • czechdrakeb17_ESO
    I kind of hoped that Zenimax will learn from all the past MMOs.... I never saw a smooth start for any so far.....
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The US client patches nicely, can't play till maintenance is over ofc, but that one works. The EU client gives me the same trouble, no patch, no logging in.
  • KaterSalem
    Same problem...
  • wydget_eqb16_ESO
    An okay launch is fast turning into a poor one. In the almost 2 decades that mmo's have been around, have the companies not learned that COMMUNICATION with their players is most important?
  • Heimgaard
    Heimgaard
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here, get timed our after a while when i attempt to log in. First time i started the client it wanted to patch but failed. It asked me to repair but i did not repair because last time it just redownloaded the entire game.
  • Mournshadow
    Mournshadow
    Soul Shriven
    Same
  • wydget_eqb16_ESO
    An okay launch is fast turning into a poor one. In the almost 2 decades that mmo's have been around, have the companies not learned that COMMUNICATION with their players is most important?
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    Weird man! I'm on the NA server and I received the in-game warning that servers were going down for maintenance at 10:30 am EDT. It was in different languages, pretty sure one was English, so I logged and had a nap.

When I woke up at ~1pm I was reading the forum and it said the NA servers were going down at 1pm i.e when I woke up from my nap. I loaded the launcher and got a patch. Can't log into the game though...very mystifying...oh and Zenimax, could you please re-schedule all future maintenance around my nap schedule??? k.THX
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was this whole game just some elaborate April Fool prank to rip off our money?
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Moth
    Moth
    gief me teh game! :\
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Unable to manifest" - just my launcher said :D and also "Error 207"...while i was trying to patch my game.
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
  • lightboy.joseb16_ESO
    Did someone forget to upload the patch for live server? ;)
    "So much to do, so little time..." :(
    "Shalu... Sahlu.... hello" :D
  • predat
    predat
    Soul Shriven
    Funny cuz if u go into the NA server it downloads the patch just fine, but not the EU one.
  • 7Montana7
    7Montana7
    ✭✭
    Same here.
  • jgc471980
    jgc471980
    ✭✭
    Well all I can say is well done, I think even chimps could do better than this, and I say this which may be my last post but your service so far has been beneath that of an gaming host I have dealt with in the last 9 years

1: you gave me 3 days early access of which I got 5 hours out of due to " YOUR *** systems insisiting I wasn't permitted to be logged in
  • Soppis
    Soppis
    bump
  • lightboy.joseb16_ESO
    Did someone forget to upload the patch so the client could update and we could loging the live server? ;)

Awesome maintenance this one. A bunch of things to learn about... :sunglasses:

"So much to do, so little time..." :(
    "Shalu... Sahlu.... hello" :D
  • darknes40kb16_ESO
    Same here! no patch download, no entry into game!
  • DemiGoth
    DemiGoth
    2M players storming the login server. Of course we have problems logging on. But the fact that no patch is downloaded makes me wonder if everything went alright...
  • DutchessVonSexron
    Zenimax, you were given one job....