The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No patch to download and can't login,

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Lemoncrap
    Lemoncrap
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, wanted to come home and play but instead have been waiting 3 hours for fix
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Bunch of amateurs.... you're not scoring any points with this, first the downtime during prime and now this...
    Edited by lakaisl on April 7, 2014 6:02PM
  • DutchessVonSexron
    Gib patsh pls.
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they have the same problem Anet had:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ipP7IRj5k
  • IronMaiden_burnout
    IronMaiden_burnout
    ✭✭✭
    I got a patch just now small, but server is still down and they said it will be for several hours :(
  • IronMaiden_burnout
    IronMaiden_burnout
    ✭✭✭
    I got a patch just now small, but server is still down and they said it will be for several hours :(
  • Devlac
    Devlac
    Quit the whining, I know you want to play the game, so do I, but you really gotta realise that it is pretty much impossible to make sure everything goes according to plan. You really gotta compare it to a DDOS-attack. Take a chill pill and go watch some tv for a while or something!

They could've gotten this patch going at a much more suitable time for European players, instead of 3/4pm and stretching out over the evening. This is the time most suitable for me to play and I believe it's the same for many others. I just got the overload message, but it's their bad timing that creates this situation.
  • Ysandre
    Ysandre
    Soul Shriven
    Dear ZOS - can we have some better guidelines as to what to expect. Are we waiting on a download - which isn't happening for many... Are we expected to log-in because the patch was only server side? In which case some more robust log-in servers would be good.
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh, after decades, the old saying "Never play on a patch day" still holds true ...
  • rebellisb16_ESO
    The Elder Scrolls Offline
  • tricky80
    tricky80
    cant say im all to pleased about not to being able to login and play. BUT what really steams my noodles is the lack of responce from an admin. Basicly im paying a nice sum off money for a service which imo isnt being delivered now. COMMUNICATE PLZ
  • ciaranthemoob16_ESO
    ciaranthemoob16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thinking they gone to fix US server...they forgot to check if the EU server was actually up and running...so about 3 hours...min..
  • Fabulicious
    guess I have to play WoW while waiting :(
  • Naguur86
    Naguur86
    ✭✭✭
    Graaa! Screwed up at work because I'm obviosly not able to read a data sheet correctly, screwed up with my wife because I braught the wrong green (really!) apples.

I just want to finish the hattrick and screw up at ESO too :neutral_face:
  • Timmehh90
    Timmehh90
    Soul Shriven
    Again a server maintenance in the prime time. Now theres soo much people trying to connect at the same time..
    Maybe if they do these updates on times most people are working or at school they wouldn't have this problem.
  • tricky80
    tricky80
    cant say im all to pleased about not to being able to login and play. BUT what really steams my noodles is the lack of responce from an admin. Basicly im paying a nice sum off money for a service which imo isnt being delivered now. COMMUNICATE PLZ
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the list/
  • tricky80
    tricky80
  • petikozmyeb17_ESO
    We are going to make one megaserver they said, it will be fun they said...
  • Oswuld
    Oswuld
    Soul Shriven
    I have to say, the initial launch was very smooth but I'm quickly losing patience with how badly timed and erratic the constant down-time seems to be. I understand the game will need hotfixes in it's infancy, but the sheer lack of communication and the apparent weakness in the infrastructure (took me 10 minutes just to be able to sign in) is really grating on me. More prime-time downtime for the EU, once again. This website is also taking a dump, hurray.
  • Eledra
    Eledra
    same here no patch (1.0.2) and log timeou :\
    I hate those gray wings at my back,
    because they gave me too much pains in time of my born.
    But, still i love them,
    because they color is not white or black, but beautiful grey.
    And who i am?
    I am sinner, i am haibane.
  • Jiimmyruk
    Jiimmyruk
    What a joke. Customer support is a joke, the launch was a joke, early access was a joke. This game is not ready and neither are the ZOS staff. Worst MMO launch ever.
  • piacenti.francescob16_ESO
    Stop blaming Zenimax, they are doing a great job. Last time all shout against zenimax cause they started to update firts the US server, now they started to patch EU server and all have to break balls. Stop it.
    It's useless to Zenimax buying new server only to support the load of first 1h of login. In next days/weeks there will not more problems after patches, cause players will be distributed better during the day
  • Terlanna
    Terlanna
    Soul Shriven
    Same here and btw it's really silly to patch and EU server during the EU Prime time. Why don't make it on morning insteed of the hour when every one is back home and want to play a bit after hard work?
  • quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    ive been playing mmos ever since UO and every patch/maintenance/error its always the same problem.
    There is never any communication from anyone. And even if there is its always vague. You would think that after almost 20 years someone would stand up and say 'hey shouldnt we tell our subscribers whats happening?" but no they prefer us ranting on the forums, so those crash too and then they can fix those aswell :p
  • Takanami
    Takanami
    ✭✭✭
    Lets all gather together and summon a dark anchor, which might spawn a patch
  • ciaranthemoob16_ESO
    ciaranthemoob16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thinking they gone to fix US server...they forgot to check if the EU server was actually up and running...so about 3 hours...min..
  • petikozmyeb17_ESO
    We are going to make one megaserver they said, it will be fun they said...
  • cris13crossb16_ESO
    cris13crossb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I understand the need for maintenance, especially around launch, but to tell us the server is back up and for us to have no patch or be able to log on is rather amateurish