The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No patch to download and can't login,

• Naguur86
    Naguur86
    ✭✭✭
    Yay I got the first code mail but since I tried a second time after a while I now have to wait for the second mail. Kinda funny :D
  • Darkreign
    Darkreign
    ✭✭
    No its not,
    Jiimmyruk wrote: »
    What a joke. Customer support is a joke, the launch was a joke, early access was a joke. This game is not ready and neither are the ZOS staff. Worst MMO launch ever.

WoW was woefull, Vanguard was woefull AOC woefull. Fact is, they were all bad, all had major downtime and most with US servers had downtime at peak GMT or CET until they xfered servers to Europe.
  • Darkreign
    Darkreign
    ✭✭
    No its not,
    Jiimmyruk wrote: »
    What a joke. Customer support is a joke, the launch was a joke, early access was a joke. This game is not ready and neither are the ZOS staff. Worst MMO launch ever.

WoW was woefull, Vanguard was woefull AOC woefull. Fact is, they were all bad, all had major downtime and most with US servers had downtime at peak GMT or CET until they xfered servers to Europe.
  • ChrisW93
    ChrisW93
    I guess I have to wait for a lot of codes... I dont think my 26 days will be long enough...
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now I am all the way into the game, as in "PC in Auridon with others around".

Interestingly the mail with Validation Code for Comupter arrived, but none was needed to login.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    lööööl my mate get a code via email enter it a and it dont work he enter it again now he is blockt for 10mins rofl

löööl² now it workt with out code but he is banned 4 10mins
    Edited by Sleepy on April 7, 2014 6:41PM
  • Naguur86
    Naguur86
    ✭✭✭
    Sleepy wrote: »
    lööööl my mate get a code via email enter it a and it dont work he enter it again now he is blockt for 10mins rofl

If you try a second time after 10 minutes, the first mail code is invalid and you have to wait for the second one or the third etc. depending on how many times you tried to recieve a new mail.

This is happening to me right now^^
  • Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    My third log in attempt i wonder how long i have to wait for an email since i havent recieved any yet :(

...are Bretons then mongrels,or paragons?
    The answer,of course,is both(though if you call a Breton
    a mongrel,he is liable to feed you an inch or two of steel).
    The passionate race of Bretons embodies the strengths
    of both men and mer-as well as there flaws.

-The Bretons: mongrels or paragons?
  • Backrub
    Backrub
    I probably tried about 30+ times now, still haven't received the first e-mail, so I guess I'll be waiting a lifetime to get the one I need. :'(
  • Jokerius
    Jokerius
    Soul Shriven
    Its joke i cant login 2h no patch no accest and now no PC accest so no email :/
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am finally in which is good. But then no code still received which is... weird
  • KitiaraLi
    KitiaraLi
    I yield ... for now >.< Hopefully stuff is sorted in the morning (or later tonight, when I'll most likely un-yield lol )
  • Backrub
    Backrub
    Backrub wrote: »
    I probably tried about 30+ times now, still haven't received the first e-mail, so I guess I'll be waiting a lifetime to get the one I need. :'(

Note that the first try was almost an hour ago, still not 1 e-mail arrived.

I've had it with this, I give up.
  • Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    LOL i recieved an email with a code entered it and its saying my previous attempt failed :o

...are Bretons then mongrels,or paragons?
    The answer,of course,is both(though if you call a Breton
    a mongrel,he is liable to feed you an inch or two of steel).
    The passionate race of Bretons embodies the strengths
    of both men and mer-as well as there flaws.

-The Bretons: mongrels or paragons?
  • ChrisW93
    ChrisW93
    Torn between keeping trying and hoping it doesnt ask like some people are saying and just waiting so im not risking waiting for a hundred emails :/
  • HunElder
    HunElder
    I still don't recieve any new patch, game version is still 1.0.0.964485, Check for updates does nothing, and repair runs fine - with the old version.

Any ideas what to do?
  • xlemonlaw
    xlemonlaw
    I managed to log in to the european megaserver and I'm currently playing the game, but I'm still on the old version,
    Edited by xlemonlaw on April 7, 2014 6:55PM
  • khemist92eb17_ESO
    I just got in, I was not asked for an auth code nor received one:P thats weird:P
    Edited by khemist92eb17_ESO on April 7, 2014 6:58PM
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    xlemonlaw wrote: »
    I managed to log in to the european megaserver and I'm currently playing the game, but I'm still on the old version,
    On a side note lemon law its a thing!
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And now could play for some time. Could not contact people on my contact list (despite they were online game claimed that their accounts do not exist). Eventually got unknown error and kicked to login screen. Several restarts and login attempts giving either unknown error on character load or timeout at logging in... I don't really know anymore how to describe this:-)

Edit: right, now after finally made it in second time I am in no guild nor I have anyone on contact list:-)
    Edited by alterfenixeb17_ESO on April 7, 2014 7:10PM
  • Aasimar
    Aasimar
    Game didnt Patch

still Version 1.0.0.962841
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    HunElder wrote: »
    I still don't recieve any new patch, game version is still 1.0.0.964485, Check for updates does nothing, and repair runs fine - with the old version.

Any ideas what to do?
    I have same version number after today's patch (yes, I received one). Possibly it is correct version. Also no idea how about you but I am playing on Mac

• vwaskarb16_ESO
    Shame about the random kicks off the server for trying to change instances.