Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so want musical instrument furnishings! I'm a musician IRL and would love to incorporate my love of music into my love of ESO! =)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Considering how many instruments there are, I couldn't agree more! Right now, I believe all we have is the Hlaalu Gong, an Argonian Drum Ceremonial, and the Horn of the Reachclans for instrument furnishings. VERY limited, considering how many possibilities there are. Bad enough the Vossa-Satl's only going to be a memento.

Then there's the other furnishings I've seen in just Neesh-Deeka's Music Shop. I mean, it's a music shop!
    There's also a stone oven I've seen in Dead-Water Village. Just what we need; more ovens we can't have. Right? ^^;

fdt3z4pyuqwg.png

t7sy0w415ast.png

67nbkle3l0er.png

r9y3n4xjxxi6.png

I would also mention the Redguard Oven I so desperately want, but we all so desperately want it and have mentioned it. And still, we have heard nothing. :( Although not sure if the Redguard Lamp, Oil has been mentioned enough...

Edit: Originally got my instruments mixed up. Updated my post with the ones I meant to show. And, of course, want. XP
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on November 28, 2018 6:49AM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @TonyRockaroni all those were mentioned in first posts, there's a reason to check them really.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently redoing Orsinium again on an alt, for the first time in forever. The Wrothgar zone achievement vendor unfortunately has very few items available, and the lux vendor keeps giving us trash items for orsimer, like the totems that were direct replicas of what you can already buy at the achievement vendor.
    Why oh why did you leave out all the cool items from Wrothgar from the loottable, or from achievement vendor? And why has none of this ended up on the mastercrafter vendor or the lux vendor? Orsinium is years old content, we shouldn't have to wait so long for these items! Just take a look at this:

We get one purple craftable statue, and at the same time, two other statue variants have been left out. Mage and archer:
    uepsAYC.jpg
    ziIltDH.jpg

This large stone totem should have been lux item instead of duplicate wooden totems that we already had:
    LAvR6Pn.jpg

These Orsimer masks are seen all over the zone, in various sizes. Why have they not been made available for us?
    jNiLBLZ.jpg

These mammoth and bear effigies/totems have been asked for since forever. Make them mastercrafter recipes, the recipes have already been datamined years ago!
    Bt2sBw4.jpg
    1opciNn.jpg
    nmx9TV2.jpg

These Malacath altar candles should have been achievement vendor goods:
    BOxcBQd.jpg

This Breton Mage/Monk statue is needed:
    BXBzuNe.jpg

Troll skulls:
    oMWVvsw.jpg

Durzog skull:
    OXT1gFy.jpg

Durzog trophy:
    U0n1V2F.jpg

3 years after and we still have not gotten access to any of these items, and yes Wrothgar zone achievement vendor only has a handful of items for sale, seriously, ZOS, get these items in the game for housing!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edited by Carbonised on November 28, 2018 2:54PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Wrothgar stuff, even if it's Redguard related. It's from the Honor's Rest quest and zone:

Statue of the Diagna Order:
    9EOSzXT.jpg

Lion Statue:
    ggnTaEs.jpg

@ZOS_Holden
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that lion statue so bad! Also WHY are these banners NOT available as any kind of furnishing? This one is in the castle in Shornhelm, Rivenspire. All 3 alliances should have craftable banners like this or AT LEAST available as achievement furnishings!

Vmb2rHC.jpg
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a
    Carbonised wrote: »
    More Wrothgar stuff, even if it's Redguard related. It's from the Honor's Rest quest and zone:

9EOSzXT.jpg

Lion Statue:
    ggnTaEs.jpg

@ZOS_Holden

If we're talking about Redguard stuff, while going through No Shira Citadel again for the Thieves Guild, I came across this Redguard sarcophagus. I don't believe this is available as a furnishing either!
    twtagigingst.png
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a

9EOSzXT.jpg

Lion Statue:
    ggnTaEs.jpg

@ZOS_Holden

If we're talking about Redguard stuff, while going through No Shira Citadel again for the Thieves Guild, I came across this Redguard sarcophagus. I don't believe this is available as a furnishing either!
    twtagigingst.png

My museum screams for that sarcophagus =F

Im about to run my alt through hews bane again. Going to see what I come across there.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a

9EOSzXT.jpg

Lion Statue:
    ggnTaEs.jpg

@ZOS_Holden

twtagigingst.png

My museum screams for that sarcophagus =F

Im about to run my alt through hews bane again. Going to see what I come across there.

Well, I can ave you the trouble with these two items; an ibis warrior relief (or whatever you call it) and a Redguard throne. I mean, there's quite a few thrones in-game, but none of them are Redguard in origin.

ph61vdy9d2ha.png

vb82fh41ta0t.png

As someone who grew up fascinated with Egyptian culture, seeing these amazing Redguard relics and unable to have them, needless to say, feels like a tease.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on November 29, 2018 4:48PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want those, especially the relief and the sarcophagus!
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Those spears are good to have too!

Echatere skeleton (right near the bear one we got with wolfhinter)
    lxbk3yk0mk6j.png
    Fox pelt
    jde4vl9nkh4i.png
  • Aziara
    Aziara
    ✭✭
    I've got a few things to add.
    Those giant snakes skewered on pikes:
    j9we4yh6p3pv.png
    And a potter's wheel with a half-finished pot on it:
    x6ohxam98mca.png

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving onward from Orsinium to Hew's Bane, there's a ton of items as well that haven't been released as furniture, and that I would love to be able to obtain. Some have already been suggested, but they can bear a second mentioning, plus I gathered everything Hew's Bane/Thief Guild related in this same post:

This Ibis god stone relief:
    GLwWI2j.jpg

Ibis God golden tile:
    bc3fkE9.jpg

The Egyptian style sarcophagus:
    UBxfl3P.jpg
    utAw2Q9.jpg

Tomb stone relief:
    iQWM2Hh.jpg

Tomb relief but in gold:
    gDGIgvd.jpg

Broad Yokudan tapestry:
    OKZ5HmP.jpg

Slim Yokudan tapestry:
    v3mDxJY.jpg

Tomb statues (same ones as found in the Wrothgar tomb):
    BTl3Eh8.jpg

Ancient Yokudan throne:
    o7kEuAf.jpg

Gilded Redguard emblem (the one in the middle with the Redguard symbol on it):
    mjfbgaK.jpg

Sitting Ibis statue (different statue/pose than the ones that came with the Hubalajad pack):
    oQRuPMv.jpg

Ibis statue and the two different Yokudan Tapestries in the same picture:
    ApGAcCE.jpg

All this Egyptian style ancient tomb stuff would be amazing to have. Especially the tapestries, sarcophagus, throne and ibis god tile and relief. Please consider adding some of this stuff to the luxury vendor instead of the riekling and torture trash that no one wants.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Agree on those snakes! And redguard things are from my dreams, but I think they were posted in the topic the link to which were posted long ago, I feel like we should repost other things from it here, cause I didn't pos some things I found and that were there and in the end other find and post them, so there's no reason to resist a ill to "still", lol.
    Mannekins were discussed, but I couldn't resist.
    kdytdsxparqa.png
    oq9vcycbldyy.png
    8osga45ndcsb.png
    97ndfvrgv8ng.png
    55i80939lhq0.png
    9c45q4py53bn.png
    8k5tgn7rz99n.png
    wccae7l72yiv.png
    Edited by Dacalana on December 2, 2018 12:50AM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Here it is https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373118/my-furniture-wishlist
    It has more Yokudan stuff and in general nice things.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I want that lion statue so bad! Also WHY are these banners NOT available as any kind of furnishing? This one is in the castle in Shornhelm, Rivenspire. All 3 alliances should have craftable banners like this or AT LEAST available as achievement furnishings!

Vmb2rHC.jpg

Not only that, but you should be able to flip all banners and other furnishings (like ornaments), so you can create a true pair of them.

In this case, with a lion facing right, as well as left.

Re. the other post: Hew's Bane is indeed a rich source of Ancient Egyptian-style statues and so on, that should be made available.

Also, all the large planters and pots and so on, with soil in them, in Alinor and the other towns in Summerset, as well as all the plants (flowers, shrubs, trees and vines) that go in them.

There's a wealth of beautiful stuff like that there that still isn't available.

I could post pics, but really all that needs to be done is to run around the Summerset towns to see it all.

So far, you just have the reddish flower shrub (forget its name, but it's from the vendor), a few trees in pots (crafted) and some empty pots, with no soil in them (again, crafted).

Virtually any plant you put in them (and there still aren't many choices) looks like it is growing in an empty pot.

Really need some way to fill existing containers with soil, or water (like basins and bird baths), or whatever.

Ideally, without using up another slot...

Then we need some large bouquets of flowers, for large vases and some more large vases to put them in.

At the moment, there's only really the Nord vase (all the rest are smaller) and you typically have the choice of a small handful of flowers (like the Pale Garden Flowers, from the Hew's Bane vendor), or a shrub/plant (like a white Hosta); but, not large bouquet, that I am aware of.

Should be at least 3 of them, in various colours - like a (pinkish) white one with a variety of pale flowers, a blue and purple one and a multicolour one, for example.

I would also like to see a stem version of the Star Blossom (from Murkmire), with about 3 stems, like the Pale Garden Flowers, to put in small vases.

It's a very pretty, pink, tigerlily-like flower, but currently only comes in a rather messy shrub/plant form, which doesn't even really work in a circular bowl/urn, let alone in a vase.

Finally (for now!) speaking of Hostas - we still don't appear to have a single pink Hosta?

Even though it exists in the game.

We have pairs of them (Crown Store) and both single and paired white ones; but, no single pink ones.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 2, 2018 8:54PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would really love this easel, both with the blank canvas and as an empty version you can put a painting on!

jKihxbb.png
    jX0hRiv.png

We got the paint palette so where's our easel? ZOS you have a pretty maddening habit of doing things in the most incomplete way possible.

I know, it's mad that we have a palette we can make, but no easel.

Even though they're all over Summerset...

Also, need paintbrushes (both in a pot and out of it), tubes of paint and maybe, also, the palette shown here (or, ideally, a combination of all of them, counting as one item).

Oh and waterlilies...

Where are the waterlilies?
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 2, 2018 9:08PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really agree on the lack of bouquets, flowers and trees and other plants. I am right now especially upset that we only have access to ONE tree with snow on it! For a company so eager to take our money they surely are slow to respond to the many EASY ways we have told them over and over they can have more of it!

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More DLC, this time it's Dark Brotherhood, or Gold Coast. First, there's a bunch of Order of the Hour items we never got access to:

This square hourglass:
    FeKH8zL.jpg

This round Order rug, unlike the square carpet we did get:
    gXtDnU7.jpg

These Order banners, notice the dragon on top:
    JJc2hCQ.jpg
    fxZjvPB.jpg
    wF20Guj.jpg

These Order tapestries:
    wfrOlVM.jpg
    qXpcxZc.jpg

Pity. The one carpet we get is nice, but why only get 1 out of 5 Order of the Hour items, when the rest are even better?
    Please make these available in luxury merchant, instead of more Brotherhood stuff. Last time you just took 1 Brotherhood tapestry and resized it, stop doing that and start releasing Order items instead.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And more Gold Coast, this time non-Order related:

Imperial tapestry:
    rCReuPH.jpg

Rolled carpets:
    wDaa1p1.jpg

Gathered wheat:
    7ReNnJu.jpg

Flapping bats:
    3v9Uq4i.jpg
    vuEdME3.jpg

Arkay statue:
    UTbijLb.jpg

Bag of nightshade:
    stAPv8a.jpg

Dibella Tapestry:
    Qy4Qc7v.jpg

Dibella Carpet:
    XzQeEUi.jpg

Minotaur horn lyre:
    NN1hdfo.jpg

Statue of a priest:
    65oBYxp.jpg

Statue of a warrior:
    4bkkNeL.jpg

Ancient pottery, that sort of look like Alinor urns, but another color:
    DqRjEcx.jpg
    hbH35L9.jpg
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving on to Clockwork City. I have already mentioned the various squence books, open and closed, so I'll not mention those again.

Clockwork Obscuros. Made a memento, but as you can see, the furniture item. Why did you make this a stupid memento that no one uses, this should have been a collectible furniture piece instead!
    NdujDDF.jpg

These projector devices. Extremely cool item, especially if they can cast the cone of light, but we can't put them in our houses!
    B12j09P.jpg
    Nw8J0eH.jpg
    1ofjGhA.jpg

More pink fabricant trees:
    zcPZWDq.jpg
    8Zqdbjg.jpg

This upright coffer, to go with the coffer we can already make:
    KvPdiqQ.jpg
    ivbiUL8.jpg

This clockwork trunk:
    njJUHPa.jpg

This clockwork projecting device:
    fzRDRfg.jpg

Crate of soulgems:
    kMdUszC.jpg

Some kind of control panel device:
    C2mF1o4.jpg

Clockwork pipes:
    O2g3yoK.jpg
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Dwemer stuff:

This pedestal, to put stuff on:
    wZLDaF2.jpg

Carved and engraved pillar:
    dw50cL0.jpg

Spinning cogwheels:
    H1PL0EF.jpg

Some kind of calendar or clock:
    9AlCb0P.jpg

This huge and awesome device from the public dungeon quest in Wrothgar. Maybe give us a smaller version of it, but with the moving lights and all?
    fZwbLWH.jpg

This throne. Could easily be converted into a Dwemeri throne, sans the dead Mer:
    DYEc4PW.jpg
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Indrik is fine and all, but I would rather have these feathers as furniture items! Let us buy them in the future, for event tickets. They exist as world objects, you can even see them at the event merchant NPC:

rfivNMf.jpg
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't Dibella tapestriesand carpets available in crown store? I thought I saw them in one of the houses preview and saw them in house furnishing tab.
    Also I posted those blue vases from Gold Coast they're so cool, why we can't make them?
    yvvnarlcp0vh.png
    gabi1yuh0pn4.png
    ymahwdmk21sd.png
    Maybe we won't be able to get those big beautiful tents, but maybe those 2 little ones? They're awesome.
    Edited by Dacalana on December 6, 2018 2:15PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe I forgot to say the main thing I have wanted for ages... ><

A furnishing version of the 3rd Annual Jublilee Cake, on the plate, but minus the cake stand.

The stand is very nice, too and might be useful as a separate furnishing item.

However, it's better if they're not inseparable, so you can place the cake on a table, or whatever, without seeing the stand underneath.

I think the third cake is the best, as 3 is always a particularly nice number for tiers. :)

It's beautiful and totally wasted as a momento that just disappears after a few seconds.

c50zufvegau4.png
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like the glowing ESO Plus Chalice as a furnishing. Give it the glowing/sparkling effect like Shivering Cheese or the Resplendent Sweetroll. Maybe let you interact with it and you would glow like The Golden vendor in Cyrodiil for an hour or 2.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After obtaining a chicken with some of her very slender gem supply today Khajiit has realised there is one thing missing.

Eggs.

Simple chicken eggs.

Yes Khajiit knows the chicken is a rooster but in a land where you can shoot fireballs at your friends it does not seem to much of a stretch to suppose that roosters might also lay eggs.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes Khajiit knows the chicken is a rooster but in a land where you can shoot fireballs at your friends it does not seem to much of a stretch to suppose that roosters might also lay eggs.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

But which came first, the rooster or the egg? ;)

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

But which came first, the rooster or the egg? ;)

Clearly the rooster - because there are no eggs XD

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ALL the plants, trees and flowers! And I want that greenhouse so bad I can taste it! And we desperately need all of these:

bURahBb.png
    19X8WWx.png
    aust2n3.png
    fbIoSUC.png

And seriously ZOS you gave us wine making items... but no grapes??? C'mon!
    LZY526c.png

Definitely need the grapevines and greenhouses.I can only imagine how and trippy lighting effects could be done with the greenhouses.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want those pretty flower-eqse hanging lamps attached to all the Hist trees!! Especially the blue ones in the Dead-Water's area!
    ccw4id2oel53.png
    hgntu0k0i12o.png
    Also, if the one on the left is Murkmire Bonding Chimes, Domed, what's the one on the right and can we get it? Conal?? It's much larger-looking!!
    Also, more of those lights in the background!!
    zt8u6nl31t9o.png
    Edited by kadochka on December 11, 2018 4:44AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.