Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Since this thread has now grown from my personal wish list to one of the most used wish list for the community as a whole, I'll update the OP with some general guidelines, to ensure the most efficient communication to any devs who may or may not be lurking.

- This thread is for items that are already in game and have ingame models. If you want to suggest something completely new that isn't in the game already, feel free to post in another thread or make a new post
- Please provide pictures of the items ingame that you would like to see as a furniture item, and please post them via Imgur or another such image uploading service, as the forum's internal picture uploader results in too much loading time. If you're going to upload a long series of pictures, also please hide them under spoiler tags
- Please look through some of the pictures in this thread already before posting, as to not have too many repetitions and suggestions of items that already have been suggested

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTER LIST of most/all items suggested so far (will try and keep it updated, no promises):

Conservatory/plants:
  • Large ground pitcher plants
    3ApwtiQ.jpg
  • Blue glowing mushrooms
    ynOA1gn.jpg
  • Emerging stinkhorn (we got one variant, the variant in the front, the larger one, isn't available but has been datamined)
    4IcuKJb.jpg
  • Vegetation from the Malatar dungeon
    8sX3MQt.jpg?1
  • Gathered bunches of wheat
    7ReNnJu.jpg
  • Nightshade
    stAPv8a.jpg
  • Grape vines
    LZY526c.png
  • Hist flowers
    VE76F0L.jpg
  • Gemstone geodes
  • Bottled fungi gardens, both tall and fat variants
    Mx0XXIT.png
  • Stone with daedric writing
    53j7velu8yk1.png
  • Apiary, normal and bosmeric variant
    lkq4bk0fn3g1.png
    99jsnu47sp4c.png
  • Dreugh eggs
    nUtsR9v.jpg
  • Wamasu eggs
    mDuqf4c.jpg
  • Deshaan and Stonefalls mushrooms
    6W77Kam.jpg
    yjMSijY.jpg
    SwOLIg8.jpg
    IzfWcRJ.jpg
    LEoo9un.jpg
  • Ash trees, purple variants
    UohoIlK.jpg

Parlor/suite/hearth/workshop:
  • Some khajiiti board game
    h78algv6bm2c.png
  • Clockwork jewelry and outfit stations
    2yfdvwryu20f.png
    3qurzec5u7s5.png
  • Murkmire oven
    r9y3n4xjxxi6.png
  • Durzog wall trophy
    U0n1V2F.jpg
  • Order of the Hour round rug
    gXtDnU7.jpg
  • Order of the Hour tapestry
    wfrOlVM.jpg
    qXpcxZc.jpg
  • Dwemer orrey
    fZwbLWH.jpg
  • Anniversary cakes
    c50zufvegau4.png
  • Vvardenfell pellet maker
    O8J3F18.jpg
  • Loom and spinning wheel, wooden, non-clockwork variants
    0jfi9qtkekxa.png
  • Archery targets and target dummies
    dzfi2xqnhho5.png
    3dya2ie0y53e.png
  • Clothier's stand, wooden non-clockwork version
    xfmWYHl.png

Smaller objects, knick knacks, misc:
  • An alternate mortar & pestle
    6pulnevabxit.png
  • Alchemical boiler
    0bGDWdW.png
  • Alchemical distiller
    bzmb7syjm955.png
  • Coldharbor mirror
    vo3ql4iev9lb.png
  • More maps
    5yWAxBf.jpg
  • Murkmire dreamcatchers
    cws4o9tk120i.png
  • Washing buckets and such
    whgb6ztgb8ex.png
  • Musical instruments of all kinds
    7xuowq56ymad.png
    1au1zgevlkha.png
    fdt3z4pyuqwg.png
    t7sy0w415ast.png
    67nbkle3l0er.png
    NN1hdfo.jpg
    F30AfBt.jpg
    zGpn7ng.jpg
    8l3a2Ud.png
    4sML2CI.jpg
    uxJsvYs.jpg
    m3kfnke.jpg
  • Orsinium hanging masks
    jNiLBLZ.jpg
  • Orsinium bear and mammoth effigies
    Bt2sBw4.jpg
    1opciNn.jpg
    nmx9TV2.jpg
  • Malacath ritual candle
    BOxcBQd.jpg
  • Order of the Hour hourglass
    FeKH8zL.jpg
  • Hanging bats
    vuEdME3.jpg
    3v9Uq4i.jpg
  • Clockwork Obscuros
    NdujDDF.jpg
  • Clockwork chest
    njJUHPa.jpg
  • Dwemer calendar
    9AlCb0P.jpg
  • Indrik feathers
    rfivNMf.jpg
  • Easles
    jKihxbb.png
    jX0hRiv.png
  • Clockwork sequence plaque books, open and closed
    qPaYDl4.jpg
    WHbioYY.jpg
  • Hlaalu ceremonial bell
    HHMQk5J.jpg
  • Vvardenfell jewelry boxes, various kinds
    UaErsKK.png
    N2SoDDJ.jpg
    QS9ddjE.jpg
  • Velothi gilded coffer
    40fDy0o.png
  • Glass vial
    yiLfSJS.jpg
  • Lich crown
    zu8KDPe.jpg
  • Vaermina nightmare mirror
    E1JPwcY.jpg
  • Tear of St. Veloth
    EtOxNzm.jpg
  • Stamp and another type of inkwell and quill
    6EX2J12.png

Light sources:
  • Clockwork projector device
    B12j09P.jpg
    Nw8J0eH.jpg
    1ofjGhA.jpg

Courtyard/statues/banners:
  • Meridian banner
    vUgiwRR.jpg
  • Halls of Colossus friezes and dragon carvings
    We63UN5.jpg
    x5JQPyq.jpg
    LGcD5zE.jpg
  • Dwemer statue
    bXkAkQZ.png
  • Maormer tents
    hijh745jiuaz.png
  • Raven statues/altar
    unknown.png
  • Orsinium statues
    uepsAYC.jpg
    ziIltDH.jpg
  • Orsinium stone totem pole
    LAvR6Pn.jpg
  • Statue of a priest with staff and book
    BXBzuNe.jpg65oBYxp.jpg
  • Ra Gada statue with halberd
    BTl3Eh8.jpg
    9EOSzXT.jpg
  • Ra Gada lion statue
    ggnTaEs.jpg
  • Yokuda ibis relief
    GLwWI2j.jpg
  • Yokuda gilded ibis tile
    bc3fkE9.jpg
  • Yokuda sarcophagus
    UBxfl3P.jpg
    utAw2Q9.jpg
  • Yokuda gateway, stony and gilded
    iQWM2Hh.jpg
    gDGIgvd.jpg
  • Yokuda tapestries, two kinds
    OKZ5HmP.jpg
    v3mDxJY.jpg
  • Yokuda throne
    o7kEuAf.jpg
  • Yokuda statue, sitting ibis
    oQRuPMv.jpg
    ApGAcCE.jpg
  • Statue of Arkay
    UTbijLb.jpg
  • Statue of Redguard with sword
    4bkkNeL.jpg
  • Murkmire coiled snake
    zpji9ikktuhp.png
  • Psijic fountain
    R3fxCjn.png
  • Dark elf well
    102PUAQ.jpg
  • Colovian fountain, Kvatch
    lh2uxf93qwim.png
  • Ayleid statue, Gold Coast
    76bvzph6gatk.png
  • Dunmer statue, mage
    1PDCxUU.jpg
  • Tribunal banners
    St4Idvj.jpg
Edited by Carbonised on August 19, 2019 6:04PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stonefalls and Deshaan are full of interesting flora and fungi. Unfortunately, only a tiny amount of these are actually available to buy. Like the red twisted ash trees of Stonefalls and the Chanterelle mushrooms from Deshaan.

For all the great player homes with gardens we have in these zones, like the Velothi Reverie, Quondam Indorilia and of course the Ebonheart Chateau, I really wish we had some more native plants available at the merchant.

This shroom is one of my favourites in Deshaan. Simple yet elegant, and could provide some shade in a corner of one of my gardens:

6W77Kam.jpg

These interesting shrooms from Stonefalls should be available to buy as well:

yjMSijY.jpg

SwOLIg8.jpg

These lovely Deshaan shrooms come in great variety and shape. Why can't we place a cluster of these in our Dunmer homes?

IzfWcRJ.jpg

And once again some parasol shrooms. I especially like the the twisty double one:

LEoo9un.jpg

Morrowind isn't all about shrooms either. Deshaan has some great, huge, twisty green trees that I would love to have all over my player homes. Maybe scaled down to a m ore appropriate size, but these trees are far more interesting than some you can find for sale in other zones:

eoYyVu4.jpg

Here are another few pictures showing off the trees. Notice also the large parasol shroom in the background on the second picture. I want:

P4ghX3Z.jpg

ss6FZKe.jpg

A tree type from Stonefalls that we really are lacking is the lilac/purple variety of the ash trees. We can only buy them with red flowers right now. Why not allow us to buy the purple ones as well, for a bit of variety? They would go really well together:

UohoIlK.jpg

This concludes the second post. We have done gone through the Vvardenfell, Deshaan and Stonefalls fungi, shrooms and plants. Including the much wanted carnivorous plants that still aren't available.

There are some real treasures ahead, as we move away from plants and fungi into other areas. Next post will follow very soon.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we approach the true overlooked treasure. Knick knacks, gilded boxes, luxury clutter. Most of this was introduced with the Vvardenfell/Morrowind update, but hasn't been released into the Homsteads yet.

First off we have something exotic. There are already different eggs available in the game, Argonian, Kwama, Harpy, but what about these ones:

Wutt2Y4.jpg

The blue and dark egg both would serve as great additions as achievement furnishings. I also draw your attention to the dark, wooden platforms they rest on, carved i the Hlaalu style. These platforms and the holder with the candles inside, would serve as great pieces to display your other treasure and trinkets. Simple, yet pretty and with great functionality.

This candle display looks like the Dres meditation candles, but the base is different, a sort of metallic thread instead of wood:

VYbTJQU.png

Next up we have a very pretty gilded coffer, that I hope we will see eventually. It is found both in NPC homes and Velothi tombs:

40fDy0o.png

We see the coffer in the next picture again, as well as a slender, golden brazier. That brazier would be great to have access to as well, bought somewhere. The brazier is found in both Velothi tombs and Vivec City:

Zp0nBpM.jpg

Speaking of Veloth tombs, we got the Velothi Urns a while back as luxury merchant goods, but did you know there is another kind of urn still not obtainable? It is a bit lighter in colour with a different pattern. Picure:

E0PtQoM.jpg

Maybe this will be the "extra" item when the Velothi items return again this year? Either way, I hope we will get this second type of urn as well, so they can compliment one another instead of being restricted to only using 1 of the 2 types.

And finally, we move on to a true fan favourite, the Dunmer brass oven found in Vivec City and other places in Vvardenfell:

NyIOX8X.jpg

I'm sure lots of people would love to get access to this one, it would server as a great Master crafter voucher bought recipe, like we can currently buy the provisioning station from there. If it comes with crafting access, like the one in the picture in Vivec, it wil be an instant hit. The current provisioning station doesn't fit anywhere, and looks more like a camp fire. THIS is a true oven, and would grace any of the noble homes we have in the game. I'm sure we will eventually get this one, if we don't it will be a huge oversight anyway. But since it's been more than half a year since Morrowind, perhaps we can hurry this one along a bit? There are such a huge amount of Morrowind stuff we still haven't seen as homestead furnishings, and the next couple of posts will expand on that, prepare for some real gems.

Edited by Carbonised on February 21, 2018 1:55PM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just did the Falora Magnifico quest again on a new toon. Just about everything in that palace is now on my wish list. Tile pieces, doors, walls, everything except for the wedding stuff. Which is the same set of items as on the luxury vendor.

• Deserttiger
    Deserttiger
    ✭✭
    Anyone know if this elephant figurine is already available? If not, I’d love to have it added (pic is from the Pariah’s Pinnacle loading page.)

7z7120fnh33x.jpeg

w1m204fbbxv8.jpeg
    Edited by Deserttiger on February 21, 2018 10:13PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if this elephant figurine is already available? If not, I’d love to have it added (pic is from the Pariah’s Pinnacle loading page.)

The recipe has been datamined as a gold recipe, and it's actually a bear, according to the name. Though that doesn't fit the visual, which is a mammoth. So perhaps the name will be changed. It's not available in game right now, my best bet would be that it's a future Rolis Hlaalu recipe, like the other orc golden recipes. But when? Who knows.

Edited by Carbonised on February 22, 2018 8:24AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For today's post, I have some real treasures, again from the Morrowind update.

Let's start off with something mage related. We already got the mage's apparatus at Rolis Hlaalu, the gold and emerald boiler thing. Here's hoping we will get the gold and blue apparatus thing as a golden recipe as well in another update. Here it is:

nD9T6DE.jpg

Also notice the rolled up scrolls on the shelves. I'm sure most people would love to get their hands on them for their libraries and whatnot.

Here's an even clearer picture of the blue boiler. As you can see, the green boiler we already have is standing on the same shelf right next to it:

Xpy6XEF.jpg

Also, notice the bottled fungi on the shelf below. Last patch gave us the bottled garden/tree as a recipe, so I'm strongly counting on getting the bottled fungi as a recipe as well.
    Here's a picture of both the bottled fungi and the bottled tree we already have in game:

xs7ZUbB.png

There are actually TWO types of bottled fungi. The tall thin glass I have already showed you, and then a more flat, fatter glass buld that looks like this:

Mx0XXIT.png

The picture was a bit dark and hard to see, but on the top shelf you can see the flatter, fatter fungi glass, and on the shelf below the taller fungi glass and the bottled tree. We got the tree, so now we just need the 2 types of bottled fungi to finish them off.

Moving on to something that is most likely some kind of knitted plaid of some kind. You see them on tables and trestles in Vvardenfell, often with objects on top of them like this:

ZuB34jE.jpg

These would be a great recipe or item to have to decorate your tables and shelves.
    Here's an even clearer picture of it, in the background, with nothing on top. It's the red and golden clothing thing that I've circled out in the picture. Also note the drum in the foreground, we will come back to that in another update which focuses exclusively on the various musical instrument objects in the game.

oHpqizp.jpg

The last item in this post is another one of my top favourites. It looks like some kind of pellet making tool. What are the pellets for? Are they food? Are they clay? Are they supposed to be used in the Hlaalu Foxes and Felines tabletop game? I have no idea! But I know that whatever they are for, I would LOVE to get access to this pellet making tool some time, perhaps as a golden recipe from Hlaalu in the future:

O8J3F18.jpg

I really love how detailed it is, and how real it looks. I'm sure your designers were inspired by real life historical tools, perhaps from the Orient or Asia. This is great kudos to your designing team. I love items like this, exotic, mysterious, yet somehow still practical and gives an every day like kind of feel. Here are real people, with real activities. They sit down and work sometimes, and the objects and items around them reflect that. Much appreciated, +10 immersion.

Edited by Carbonised on February 22, 2018 8:41AM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes please!! all of them!!
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    The recipe has been datamined as a gold recipe, and it's actually a bear, according to the name. Though that doesn't fit the visual, which is a mammoth. So perhaps the name will be changed. It's not available in game right now, my best bet would be that it's a future Rolis Hlaalu recipe, like the other orc golden recipes. But when? Who knows.

Could both a bear AND a mammoth be coming? I found these in Wrothgar...

8sp1rt6zcvm1.jpg

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »

Could both a bear AND a mammoth be coming? I found these in Wrothgar...

Probably. One recipe has been found by the addons, though it isn't available yet. Whether we get acces to one, or both, I guess only time will tell.
    Edited by Carbonised on February 23, 2018 7:29AM
  • Holycat
    Holycat
    Soul Shriven
    Art supplies. Paints, canvas, brushes and so on.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's update will continue to focus on Vvardenfell treasures and trinkets.

First up we have the red gilded floral box. This one looks really splendid with the Hlaalu lotus on the front cover. We see it many places in homes and shops in Vvardenfell. Should be a high priority to get in game at some point:

QS9ddjE.jpg

Next up we have an even more opulent and luxurious Hlaalu gilded floral box, this time in gold and blue. What is more, when you interact with it, it even opens up and reveals three small trays inside! Perfect item to get in game along with the other floral box. Let them be interactible like the Hlaalu Golden Turtle with an open and a closed setting:

N2SoDDJ.jpg

iPyNCGQ.jpg

Our next item is the clothier's stand, NON-clockwork:

xfmWYHl.png

I can't believe we got the clockwork version as a gold recipe before this one! So instead of releasing the generic version that would appeal to mostly everyone on a general basis, since it would fit into almost every type of home, they instead release the clockwork version of it that pretty much only fits a clockwork themed house (or people who don't really care about furniture cohesion and theme). Could we pretty please get this item in game for those who don't want to ruin their decor by filling it with clockwork stuff that doesn't fit the house's theme?

And while we're at it, here's a NON-clockwork loom and a spinning wheel:

stsNoXL.jpg

It would be really awesome to put the clothier's stand, the loom, the spinning wheel and some of the Dres sewing kits into a crafting room to create an atmosphere of sewing and tailoring. But we need these items to do it. The spinning wheel has been in the game since forever, and still not released. The loom was again only released in a Clockwork version as a luxury item. Why can't we have the generic, normal versions released BEFORE we get the niche clockwork versions?

Final item in today's post is the Hlaalu ceremonial bell, made in the same style as the Hlaalu gong we just got as a gold recipe. I hope this one will follow next.

HHMQk5J.jpg

• LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the red and blue trinket boxes - want!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Love the red and blue trinket boxes - want!

They're very pretty. A pity they weren't included in the Vvardenfell recipes. Maybe they will come as golden recipes on Rolis Hlaalu some time, or as a limited luxury item. One can hope.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another update to the Tamriel's Most Wanted furniture list. This time we focus on music instruments. First up we have this wonderful harp:

F30AfBt.jpg

Vvardenfell brought with it several types of unique instruments, this tall drum and drumstick is one:

zGpn7ng.jpg

As well as another and smaller version:

010g12l.jpg

Another great piece of instrument is this gilded trumpet here:

8l3a2Ud.png

As well as an elaborate floral lute:

4sML2CI.jpg

All these piece of elaborate and decorated instruments are found in Vvardenfell homes, and here we see most of them together in a single picture:

uxJsvYs.jpg

Note also especially the string instrument there, I don't know what the technical name is, but I would love to have it available. Again it looks asian inspirated, perhaps japanese, with the gilded lotus blossom decorations. Truly an opulent and luxurious piece of furniture and instrument.

The final piece of instrument was a riddle to me until recently, I simply didn't know what it was. But I have seen it near bards and other instruments a lot, and I believe it is a sort of percussional instrument, where you hit the metallic gold plates like a gong, in order to make sound. again it looks very asian, perhaps nepalese or himalayan. That's the vibe I get from it anyway. Again we have the gilded floral decorations, a really great piece:

m3kfnke.jpg

This covers all the special Vvardenfell pieces of instruments I have found. There are quite a lot of them, and I would LOVE to have them available sometime somewhere. We can finally make a bard's room, or use them in decorating a recreational room with lots of instruments, luxurious pillows and perhaps a skooma bubbler or two. We just need the instruments to finish it off.
    Edited by Carbonised on February 23, 2018 2:43PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is so much furnishing in Morrowind/Vvardenfell that still isn't obtainable. We got some great stuff as recipes, but there are still so many items that could be added.

For this post, we stay in Vvardenfell. first off, these planters would be great to plant various flowers and plants in. They come in various sizes, here is one type:

9S6NVK9.jpg

Next up, another unique item, a small hand mirror. Would be a great addition to any beauty parlor or just on a nightstand or some such:

2J7VIpJ.png

Vvardenfell also introduced a writing quill and inkwell that's a lot more different (and more stylish) than the default ones we have as recipes. Please add these as well eventually. Notice also the stamp thing lying next to them, perfect addition for any type of office:

6EX2J12.png

Speaking of office supplies, here again are the inkwell and quill, but look at those closed and open scrolls and the brush lying on top of it. Great items to add to a library or an office room. But what's that lying on the table? A smoking pipe!

I6ZXzSh.jpg

This post ends with various coloured magic lamps, with the Hlaalu lotus flower symbol. I found some in red and some in blue, there are even some in white as well, though I didn't get a picture of those.

I really hope we get these magic lamps eventually, they look really great. Here are the red and blue variants:

pW2fr9K.jpg

KUwyevm.jpg
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another selection of nice items. Why does ZoS hold them back? In particular, the decorative musical instruments. Come on ZoS release them , please.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is so much furnishing in Morrowind/Vvardenfell that still isn't obtainable. We got some great stuff as recipes, but there are still so many items that could be added.

For this post, we stay in Vvardenfell. first off, these planters would be great to plant various flowers and plants in. They come in various sizes, here is one type:

9S6NVK9.jpg

Next up, another unique item, a small hand mirror. Would be a great addition to any beauty parlor or just on a nightstand or some such:

2J7VIpJ.png

Vvardenfell also introduced a writing quill and inkwell that's a lot more different (and more stylish) than the default ones we have as recipes. Please add these as well eventually. Notice also the stamp thing lying next to them, perfect addition for any type of office:

6EX2J12.png

Speaking of office supplies, here again are the inkwell and quill, but look at those closed and open scrolls and the brush lying on top of it. Great items to add to a library or an office room. But what's that lying on the table? A smoking pipe!

I6ZXzSh.jpg

This post ends with various coloured magic lamps, with the Hlaalu lotus flower symbol. I found some in red and some in blue, there are even some in white as well, though I didn't get a picture of those.

I really hope we get these magic lamps eventually, they look really great. Here are the red and blue variants:

pW2fr9K.jpg

KUwyevm.jpg

God, how much I want those scrolls and eggish lamps. Specially the blue one!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9S6NVK9.jpg

2J7VIpJ.png

6EX2J12.png

I6ZXzSh.jpg

pW2fr9K.jpg

KUwyevm.jpg

'Library items' is such a huge let down in this game. The books you can buy and read take up loads of precious furniture slots, and you can't even place them in bookcases in a satisfying way. For generic small scrolls and bookpiles, you have to buy them from the Crown Store, you can't find them anywhere in the game. And these large scrolls, maps and other library type of items aren't even in the game, neither as craftable or even from the store. While I wanted to make an impressive library, I've long since given up on that idea, it's just not feasible in any satisfying way with the current system. Even Skyrim, an ancient game in comparison, had a more satisfying way playing library, at least you could stock your bookcases in your player homes full of books you could both see and read.

The glowing lamps are also really great, a pity they didn't even include them anywhere yet.
    Another selection of nice items. Why does ZoS hold them back? In particular, the decorative musical instruments. Come on ZoS release them , please.

The cynical part of me is thinking they're still gauging just how highly they can price these items in the crown store.

The realistic part of me is thinking that they are just bumbling along adding some stuff here and there in no organised or methodological manner, sort of as an afterthought. There have been soooooo many mistakes, bugs and issues and just plain "wtf" moments with the luxury vendor, the Hlaalu gold recipes and the furnishing system in general, that it's a small wonder we got so far we did after all.

Who recalls the weeks we got double Craglorn furnishings, the 'free' daedric thrones, the orcish tapestry golden recipe that they got wrong, and just decided to keep, that Dwemer furnishing cost a million Dwemer frames to make, and then suddenly CWC only requires 1 style mat per item, but right after that the Hlaalu new gold recipe items require 20 Bonemold per item again. That purple woodworking items take 3 Mastic per item, while the wood elf throne gold item takes only 1 mastic and 0 rosin?

Honestly, the furnishing system is a mess, and it really shows that there's no 1 person or small team in charge of this, but everyone just chimes in a little here and there, and we get what we have now.

Edited by Carbonised on February 26, 2018 1:51PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a few posts above, I included the gilded floral boxes, both the red and the blue variants. I found a gilded floral box I had missed, this is the brown variant. As you can see, all these three boxes not only have different colours and textures, but the models themselves are different too:

UaErsKK.png

The bottom drawer and the top lid opens up to reveal the contents, just like the blue box can be opened, and the bottom drawer pulled out as well.

I really, really hope we get these trinkets eventually. They're too good to miss out on.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9S6NVK9.jpg

2J7VIpJ.png

6EX2J12.png

I6ZXzSh.jpg

pW2fr9K.jpg

KUwyevm.jpg

'Library items' is such a huge let down in this game. The books you can buy and read take up loads of precious furniture slots, and you can't even place them in bookcases in a satisfying way. For generic small scrolls and bookpiles, you have to buy them from the Crown Store, you can't find them anywhere in the game. And these large scrolls, maps and other library type of items aren't even in the game, neither as craftable or even from the store. While I wanted to make an impressive library, I've long since given up on that idea, it's just not feasible in any satisfying way with the current system. Even Skyrim, an ancient game in comparison, had a more satisfying way playing library, at least you could stock your bookcases in your player homes full of books you could both see and read.

The glowing lamps are also really great, a pity they didn't even include them anywhere yet.

The cynical part of me is thinking they're still gauging just how highly they can price these items in the crown store.

The realistic part of me is thinking that they are just bumbling along adding some stuff here and there in no organised or methodological manner, sort of as an afterthought. There have been soooooo many mistakes, bugs and issues and just plain "wtf" moments with the luxury vendor, the Hlaalu gold recipes and the furnishing system in general, that it's a small wonder we got so far we did after all.

Who recalls the weeks we got double Craglorn furnishings, the 'free' daedric thrones, the orcish tapestry golden recipe that they got wrong, and just decided to keep, that Dwemer furnishing cost a million Dwemer frames to make, and then suddenly CWC only requires 1 style mat per item, but right after that the Hlaalu new gold recipe items require 20 Bonemold per item again. That purple woodworking items take 3 Mastic per item, while the wood elf throne gold item takes only 1 mastic and 0 rosin?

Honestly, the furnishing system is a mess, and it really shows that there's no 1 person or small team in charge of this, but everyone just chimes in a little here and there, and we get what we have now.

Sounds like you nailed it to me. Perhaps it's a bit of both, disorganisation on the furnishing element, but also perhaps trying to decide how/when to introduce things like the musical instruments. I would be happy to see some of these items added as recipes, or even on the luxury trader.
  • DeadDragon13
    DeadDragon13
    Soul Shriven
    Now we approach the true overlooked treasure. Knick knacks, gilded boxes, luxury clutter. Most of this was introduced with the Vvardenfell/Morrowind update, but hasn't been released into the Homsteads yet.

First off we have something exotic. There are already different eggs available in the game, Argonian, Kwama, Harpy, but what about these ones:

Wutt2Y4.jpg

The blue and dark egg both would serve as great additions as achievement furnishings. I also draw your attention to the dark, wooden platforms they rest on, carved i the Hlaalu style. These platforms and the holder with the candles inside, would serve as great pieces to display your other treasure and trinkets. Simple, yet pretty and with great functionality.
    Forgive me if it's already been covered but those two egg stands may already be in the game.
    The curved platforms look like Redoran or Hlaalu Stool, Sanded with the chair legs hidden in the wood. The tall stand is Redoran End Table, Sanded turned upside down, I believe
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wutt2Y4.jpg

Forgive me if it's already been covered but those two egg stands may already be in the game.
    The curved platforms look like Redoran or Hlaalu Stool, Sanded with the chair legs hidden in the wood. The tall stand is Redoran End Table, Sanded turned upside down, I believe

It probably is yes. Trouble is, for any normal kind of wall shelf or table, it would be impossible to recreate, since the other half of the stool would stick out on the bottom. The only reason it can work here, is that the underside is a solid block. The only scenario I can imagine that would work, is if you place it like that directly on the ground or the floor of a player home.

It would be nice to simply have the visible parts on that picture as a separate kind of furnishing, like a bowl, so you could place it on tables and shelves and so on.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For today's post, we have another fan favourite, the teapot. I believe it is currently sold in the crown store, with no ingame item or recipe. Pity, these should really be added with a recipe. Many people want to put teapots on their kitchen tables, but not for overpriced crown store furniture, no thank you:

9SoVMot.jpg

Other sought after items are the various carpet rolls that you see in many places. The only thing we have resembling this are the merchant's baskets that were for sale in luxury vendor last week. And they looked too empty for my taste, plus you have to use them as they come in a basket, no possibility of just placing a few carpet rolls here and there:

29khanG.jpg

Many races have statues, like the Orsimer ones, the Breton ones, and the several Imperial ones. However, the 2 Dunmer statues from Mournhold aren't available. Stonefalls and Deshaan generally have some very bad achievement furnishings I think. The Balreth remains looks like a pile of goo or poop set aflame. The Wussisname's Last Stand thingie is just a stone block with no ornament or no distinguising feature. The Daedric blood fountain has nothing to do with Morrowind or Dunmer. The Tribunal carpet is already available as a purple recipe, they look exactly similar. There are really only a very few achievement items from those 2 zones I even consider using in my Dunmer themed homes. And in the meantime, we don't even get the Dunmer statues. There are 2 kinds, I have managed to include a picture of 1 of them:

SdHqmOX.jpg

Something I would much rather have as achievement furniture are the Vivec's Antlers corals. Why aren't we able to buy various pieces of this instead, after helping save them? Would work much better than those uninteresting and un-Dunmeri items we have right now.

The Vivec's Antlers corals come in a great many sizes and variety, and any home with sea access (or even some without) would benefit from these exotic corals. I hope you'll consider adding them instead of or as a supplement to some of the Stonefalls achievement furniture:

ywHsACy.jpg

EyXXT41.jpg

4NZNoZQ.jpg
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today we have another fantastic item that we need to get in game as a furnishing - the gem geodes.
    They can be found in both Elden Hollow and Mazzatun dungeons, and they come in different colours. Obvious luxury vendor item I'd say, instead of giving us that stupid riekling and torture stuff and whatnot:

IS9uLzi.jpg

1NMlz4x.jpg

VkXrBQx.jpg
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today we have another fantastic item that we need to get in game as a furnishing - the gem geodes.
    They can be found in both Elden Hollow and Mazzatun dungeons, and they come in different colours. Obvious luxury vendor item I'd say, instead of giving us that stupid riekling and torture stuff and whatnot:

IS9uLzi.jpg

1NMlz4x.jpg

VkXrBQx.jpg

Ack, I want these! (and the teapot).
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wutt2Y4.jpg

Beat me to it! Just came across this thread today and was gonna make a post about it after reading through the thread, as those items look to me exactly as you say.

EDIT: Just saw the OP's response and I agree that the stools would only work if you were placing them on the ground/floor or on a block counter.

Great thread so far. Love all the items you called out from Vvardenfell. Also, I agree about the lame achievement furnishings for Stonefalls and Deshaan. Was so disappointed when I purchased the tribunal rug only to discover that it looks EXACTLY the same as the craftable version I already had in my home. I do have the Daedric sconces in my basement at Velothi Reverie, as they fit in well with the look of the basement and give off pretty good light. I've also used Serien's stand as part of a fireplace (idea borrowed from a decorating thread). Don't know what it's original purpose as a decoration is, though - also, it's hollow inside and has no bottom texture.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 5, 2018 8:21PM
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4IcuKJb.jpg

These ones you shared were sold in the luxury furnishing vendor last year :) I have a bunch around my rock pool.
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vrine wrote: »
    4IcuKJb.jpg

These ones you shared were sold in the luxury furnishing vendor last year :) I have a bunch around my rock pool.

Nope, they weren't. He sold land coral plants which look somewhat similar but different. You can do a side by side comparison and see for yourself.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This finishes my wishes for more furniture items, there are some more items here and there I'd like to have available, but it's nothing too important.

I do want to end this series with my top 10 of items I would most like to have available in game, of the ones I have shown in the pictures so far. I really hope ZOS is paying attention, and that you will consider adding some of these soon. I also know many of these items aren't only on my personal wishlist, but on the list of many others as well, just seeing the response my thread has gotten so far.

Here goes, my ultimate top 10 list of Tamriel's Most Wanted:
    1. The Venus Flytrap plants from Mazzatun
    2. The bottled mushroom gardens from Vvardenfell, both varieties
    3. The Deshaan zone mushrooms and fungi
    4. The Vvardenfell brass oven
    5. The Vvardenfell Gilded Floral boxes (blue, red and brown variants)
    6. The clothier's model, loom and spinning wheel - wooden variants, not clockwork
    7. The Vvardenfell musical instruments (harp, lute, flute, drums, citar, percussion)
    8. The silver hand mirror
    9. The glowing Vvardenfell magical lamps
    10. The gemstone geodes
    11. I know I said only 10, but here's a bonus item, the common teapot. Everyone likes tea!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Edward @ZOS_Chris @ZOS_Holden

Edited by Carbonised on March 6, 2018 11:14AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kudos to ZOS for including the coral tower in the luxury merchant last weekend. Even if it is a more muted neutral color than the vivid orange Vivec's Antlers, and even if it had an exorbitant cost of 100k per piece, it's still nice to have them anyway.

If you look closely at my pictures above, you will see that both the coral tower and the older antler corals are exactly similar to some of the pieces form Vivec's Antlers, albeit in another color palette.

Here is hoping that we see a lot more of these items at the luxury merchant in this and future cycles (and more Rolis Hlaalu golden recipes as well).