The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a hammock and more laundry stuff. Preferably not crown only.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    A craftable mirror not attached to a vanity that can be used horizontally. Preferably rectangular.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That washboard is great - we need more basic household clutter.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    A craftable mirror not attached to a vanity that can be used horizontally. Preferably rectangular.

There are several Alinor and Elsweyr mirrors available already. In any case, this thread is mostly for suggesting furniture that already have an ingame model available in the worldspace. Those have a more realistic possibility of eventually getting turned into furniture.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooops, sorry!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy with being able to make a common teapot, common loaf of bread, a string of garlic, some steak, and other assorted things we can make on the PTS server but not actually in the game.

The Elsweyr washing items would be nice though. And there is now the brushes to go with the hand mirror.
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    I want the easel and blank canvases that the guild trader in Rimmen is using! And these things! (Sorry if they've been mentioned already but the more we mention them....)

-Unrolled scrolls and maps (can see several examples at the guild traders in Rimmen as well)
    -Open books/scrolls
    -The hammock model seen in Summerset and other overworld zones (wish i had a picture but it looks like an actual hammock)
    -PLANTERS WITH DIRT IN THEM (they are all over Northern Elsweyr, and even inside the palace)
    -The glass ink bottle and feather that we see everywhere except player housing
    -The glowing bottles in the Vile Manse (I think that's the name)
    -The Elsweyr jewelry boxes laying around on every desk and table
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I forgot to mention the Paint Brushes that guild trader is using as well....
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Please add screenshots, most of things you mentioned were posted already, maybe you saw something new - then show us. :)
    New version of the game.
    h78algv6bm2c.png
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice catch, Dacalana. Unfortunately the Alinor game table was very large and made out of pure white marble, not a fitting item for most parlors, but hopefully we will get this Elsweyr game board as an item soon as well.

Since this thread has now grown from my personal wish list to one of the most used wish list for the community as a whole, I'll update the OP with some general guidelines, to ensure the most efficient communication to any devs who may or may not be lurking.

- This thread is for items that are already in game and have ingame models. If you want to suggest something completely new that isn't in the game already, feel free to post in another thread or make a new post
    - Please provide pictures of the items ingame that you would like to see as a furniture item, and please post them via Imgur or another such image uploading service, as the forum's internal picture uploader results in too much loading time. If you're going to upload a long series of pictures, also please hide them under spoiler tags
    - Please look through some of the pictures in this thread already before posting, as to not have too many repetitions and suggestions of items that already have been suggested
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    New mortar and pestle.
    6pulnevabxit.png
    Edited by Dacalana on July 18, 2019 10:36PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worm cultist banner can be bought as an achievement item in The Rift.

The mortar and pestle is nice though.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Row Boat, oar, sheilds, and dagger.
    wXz2mq4.png
    9fDa3sK.png
    lFhx38Y.png

Alchemy Apparatus
    0bGDWdW.png

Weapons and gear
    f4GnfYp.png
    r4yImv9.png
    IBcRKxU.png

Elsweyr glowing vines and striped flowers
    pyWaeIb.png
    TlJT0RY.png
    D9fLGXV.png

Troth with water and Vvardenfell fountain
    8PESWOb.png
    wmRpnWR.png
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pyWaeIb.png
    TlJT0RY.png
    D9fLGXV.png

The striped flowers are available, though.
    Cactus, Banded Lunar Violet Trio
    98gcgqfpnwg0.png
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    I need a few things:
    bzmb7syjm955.png

these a building components would be great
    8bmbbxho5j8r.png

i have more but can't find the SS atm :disappointed:

Edited by Poms on July 23, 2019 8:45PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple items from this year's DLC:

These trees and plants from the Meridia dungeon:
    8sX3MQt.jpg?1

Same dungeon, Meridian banner:
    vUgiwRR.jpg

Halls of Colossus prologue friezes and dragon statue:
    LGcD5zE.jpg
    x5JQPyq.jpg
    We63UN5.jpg
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    mergadeth wrote: »
    I want the easel and blank canvases that the guild trader in Rimmen is using! And these things! (Sorry if they've been mentioned already but the more we mention them....)

-Open books/scrolls

I agree with several others you listed, but this one specifically stuck out with me as well.

Unless I'm missing something, there is no Open Books or Scrolls you can purchase atm. All of them are in Furniture Packs which are no longer available for purchase. Again, if I am missing any though, please tell me hah cause I need some badly :D

I'd love some individual Open Books & Scrolls that you can purchase individually AND at any time. I wouldn't even care if they were static non-readable objects.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pyWaeIb.png
    TlJT0RY.png
    D9fLGXV.png

I completely concur on those lovely glowing vines — please make them available as a decoration! :love:
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Now we approach the true overlooked treasure. Knick knacks, gilded boxes, luxury clutter. Most of this was introduced with the Vvardenfell/Morrowind update, but hasn't been released into the Homsteads yet.

First off we have something exotic. There are already different eggs available in the game, Argonian, Kwama, Harpy, but what about these ones:

Wutt2Y4.jpg

The blue and dark egg both would serve as great additions as achievement furnishings. I also draw your attention to the dark, wooden platforms they rest on, carved i the Hlaalu style. These platforms and the holder with the candles inside, would serve as great pieces to display your other treasure and trinkets. Simple, yet pretty and with great functionality.

This candle display looks like the Dres meditation candles, but the base is different, a sort of metallic thread instead of wood:

VYbTJQU.png

Next up we have a very pretty gilded coffer, that I hope we will see eventually. It is found both in NPC homes and Velothi tombs:

40fDy0o.png

We see the coffer in the next picture again, as well as a slender, golden brazier. That brazier would be great to have access to as well, bought somewhere. The brazier is found in both Velothi tombs and Vivec City:

Zp0nBpM.jpg

Speaking of Veloth tombs, we got the Velothi Urns a while back as luxury merchant goods, but did you know there is another kind of urn still not obtainable? It is a bit lighter in colour with a different pattern. Picure:

E0PtQoM.jpg

Maybe this will be the "extra" item when the Velothi items return again this year? Either way, I hope we will get this second type of urn as well, so they can compliment one another instead of being restricted to only using 1 of the 2 types.

And finally, we move on to a true fan favourite, the Dunmer brass oven found in Vivec City and other places in Vvardenfell:

NyIOX8X.jpg

I'm sure lots of people would love to get access to this one, it would server as a great Master crafter voucher bought recipe, like we can currently buy the provisioning station from there. If it comes with crafting access, like the one in the picture in Vivec, it wil be an instant hit. The current provisioning station doesn't fit anywhere, and looks more like a camp fire. THIS is a true oven, and would grace any of the noble homes we have in the game. I'm sure we will eventually get this one, if we don't it will be a huge oversight anyway. But since it's been more than half a year since Morrowind, perhaps we can hurry this one along a bit? There are such a huge amount of Morrowind stuff we still haven't seen as homestead furnishings, and the next couple of posts will expand on that, prepare for some real gems.

This one is available via master writs , it's a chiminea..
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Now we approach the true overlooked treasure. Knick knacks, gilded boxes, luxury clutter. Most of this was introduced with the Vvardenfell/Morrowind update, but hasn't been released into the Homsteads yet.

First off we have something exotic. There are already different eggs available in the game, Argonian, Kwama, Harpy, but what about these ones:

Wutt2Y4.jpg

The blue and dark egg both would serve as great additions as achievement furnishings. I also draw your attention to the dark, wooden platforms they rest on, carved i the Hlaalu style. These platforms and the holder with the candles inside, would serve as great pieces to display your other treasure and trinkets. Simple, yet pretty and with great functionality.

This candle display looks like the Dres meditation candles, but the base is different, a sort of metallic thread instead of wood:

VYbTJQU.png

Next up we have a very pretty gilded coffer, that I hope we will see eventually. It is found both in NPC homes and Velothi tombs:

40fDy0o.png

We see the coffer in the next picture again, as well as a slender, golden brazier. That brazier would be great to have access to as well, bought somewhere. The brazier is found in both Velothi tombs and Vivec City:

Zp0nBpM.jpg

Speaking of Veloth tombs, we got the Velothi Urns a while back as luxury merchant goods, but did you know there is another kind of urn still not obtainable? It is a bit lighter in colour with a different pattern. Picure:

E0PtQoM.jpg

Maybe this will be the "extra" item when the Velothi items return again this year? Either way, I hope we will get this second type of urn as well, so they can compliment one another instead of being restricted to only using 1 of the 2 types.

And finally, we move on to a true fan favourite, the Dunmer brass oven found in Vivec City and other places in Vvardenfell:

NyIOX8X.jpg

I'm sure lots of people would love to get access to this one, it would server as a great Master crafter voucher bought recipe, like we can currently buy the provisioning station from there. If it comes with crafting access, like the one in the picture in Vivec, it wil be an instant hit. The current provisioning station doesn't fit anywhere, and looks more like a camp fire. THIS is a true oven, and would grace any of the noble homes we have in the game. I'm sure we will eventually get this one, if we don't it will be a huge oversight anyway. But since it's been more than half a year since Morrowind, perhaps we can hurry this one along a bit? There are such a huge amount of Morrowind stuff we still haven't seen as homestead furnishings, and the next couple of posts will expand on that, prepare for some real gems.

This one is available via master writs , it's a chiminea..

Maybe look at the date of a post before being a wiseazz. No it wasn't available at the time I wrote that post, but thanks for nothing.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @carbonised omg im sorry i wasnt trying to be a wise ass. I was excited whe i saw it why i even typed the name of item for you. I actually found it late myself. Also i saw the date as 22 july and i didnt see year. Year doesnt show for me on posts.

I never understand why posts dont close or say clearly that they are non active. I didnt deserve your abuse when i was trying to be helpful.

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isnt an inactive thread. Its been actively used since feb. 2018 when i created it. Since then, lots of items from my and other people's wish lists have fortunately been added. Which means that some of the posts in this thread will now be outdated. Thats how it works with continuous threads. You cant expect 50+ people to go back and edit their posts in a 10 page long thread to always keep it up to date. Its up to the poster to check dates of the posts they reply to. The year and month are both visible in every post.
    Edited by Carbonised on July 24, 2019 5:50AM
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carbonised ok thank you for clarifying this. I have accidently replied to old posts before as i genuinely cannot see a year anywhere on the title bit of post only the date or day. I understand now this is an ongoing thread but with other ones someone kindly pointed out it was closed ...very old like 2014 and i could not see the year. Anyway i made a post asking for help so i can figure this out.

Thank you and i see how you thought i was trying to be an ass . Im sorry about my error. Take care 😊

Just got help and realise what was happening. where the year is supposed to show I see the time and then it was only when someone kindly linked that that is where year show did I mouse over the time and date and year shows. So this here was a catalyst to help me learn something new so I thank you. 'funny how life turns out sometimes.
    Edited by wishlist14 on July 24, 2019 6:35AM
  • Santargria
    What I want most of all is the ability to add more "special" items like trophies

At the least take away the "special" category so they can be added like furnishings

My 2 cents worth
  • Raveni
    Raveni
    ✭✭
    Would love to see this statue added
    bXkAkQZ.png

GcgG8Bb.png

• Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Need to check all my screenshots as I see that somehow I didn't post lots of things.
    obmh98hz4r63.png
    rolh2rb7c8ia.png
    0kleq0a9f3do.png
    6povee9hcyq2.png
    up7epgbc2g9f.png
    an5l34pmgcy1.png
    5hrw72lo9qnp.png
    iwsjkmr71o8e.png

More redguard building stuff.
    r078n4xxagjg.png
    bfgek9u4l8ff.png
    myuqktwjsl3b.png
    oeuakkqe6efm.png
    Edited by Dacalana on August 8, 2019 10:16AM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    vo3ql4iev9lb.png

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the damn maps we see everywhere, such as these:
    5yWAxBf.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    @carbonised omg im sorry i wasnt trying to be a wise ass. I was excited whe i saw it why i even typed the name of item for you. I actually found it late myself. Also i saw the date as 22 july and i didnt see year. Year doesnt show for me on posts.

I never understand why posts dont close or say clearly that they are non active. I didnt deserve your abuse when i was trying to be helpful.

Just ignore him.

You did nothing wrong.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder maybe if this thread needs a 'master list' in the first post and you could cross off items that have been added to the game (or label when they were added?)