The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I wonder maybe if this thread needs a 'master list' in the first post and you could cross off items that have been added to the game (or label when they were added?)

I'll see what I can do. It's much easier if people just add to the post, ZOS knows what's in the game already, but I'll see if I can't compile most of it in the first post.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, reposting the pictures from post number one, since I am editing that to be the master list.

ATw5KxZ.jpg

3ApwtiQ.jpg

pWRkm9M.jpg

I would absolutely love these to be added eventually, as rare drops form Vvardenfell nodes and bought in Crown Store. A few of these in different sizes would top off my pitcher paradise perfectly. Also note the mushrooms with the red droplets and the ones growing on the stones. Would like these to be available as well, especially the red droplet ones. They are all over Vvardenfell.
    Here's another example of both types of mushroom:

mpIR8sn.jpg

REAL AMAZING venus flytraps! So much excitement, and so much disappointment that they aren't available from anywhere! This would be my fondest wish #1 to eventually see these in game. I will decorate my Tel Galen garden with these beauties from one end to the other.

Alright, moving on to some other things to finish off this first post. First I give you blue glowing shrooms:

ynOA1gn.jpg

Considering that we had some smaller patches of blue glow shrooms on the PTS earlier, perhaps it's not too much to ask to have these ones added too.

Next are these land coral thingies? I don't know what they are, they seem to sprout from the stinkhorn spores, but they are all over Vvardenfell in various phases of maturity. They are bright red instead of dull purple like the basic land coral plants, but they move around as well, and they look really cool. My aquatic land coral garden screams to have these ones added to there.

4IcuKJb.jpg

And finally, water lilies. They look so pretty, and every house with water access, or with a lake or pond, would love to have some patches of these added to them.

9IFA1QN.jpg
    Edited by Carbonised on August 19, 2019 4:27PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took a while, but I have updated the first post in the thread with most of the suggested items. I have excluded most kinds of structural items such as building blocks, since there is an infinite variety of these to play "Lego" with, and ZOS seems to provide a lot of these already, like gateways, floors, platforms, ladders, walls and fences.
    I have also excluded all weapons/armor stands and displays, as we would all like those, but that would be an entire new topic on its own.

I'll try and keep the first post updated with items that people suggest, and I will also update it when/if ZOS adds some of the items from the list. Cheers.

Edited by Carbonised on August 19, 2019 6:10PM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Can be obtained both from Vvardenfell and pluder skulls from the Witches Festival.
    xsje7d2k15wl.png
    zfc9rdum9gah.png
    From plunder skulls only.
    wh11co03771i.png

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dacalana I know, I merely reposted the pictures from the first post in this thread, now that the first post has been turned into a master list of all the wishes instead.

Also, there are several varieties of the emerging stinkhorn, the one you showed is obtainable from plunder skulls yes, but there's another variety which has only been datamined, but so long isn't obtainable, you can see it in the screenshot i posted.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    I know that you reposted them, just thought if they're easily obtainable now you can cut them out of screeshots.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    I know that you reposted them, just thought if they're easily obtainable now you can cut them out of screeshots.

There are other items in the screenshots, like the broad brown fungus and the standing pitcher plants, so the screens are still relevant. But I have excluded the bloodtooth fungus from the master list in the first post, since they are indeed obtainable since the witches' festival last year.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a picture, but many zones including Elsweyr have water troughs... with water.... inside the trough. < this please.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a picture, but many zones including Elsweyr have water troughs... with water.... inside the trough. < this please.

When housing first came out, there was a craftable one that was "Trough, filled". It displayed empty. Rather than fix it, they just renamed it and left it "as is".
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been taking some screenshots of items I'd like to see added as furnishings. Please see below:
    I would LOVE this mushroom planter! I've seen it in Telvanni homes as well as by this alchemy station in Auridon.
    rc95lbybp4zp.png

Maps! We need more maps for both walls and tables to plan quests and heists, track daedra incursions and dragons, etc.!
    zxxuj8cismbg.png

Speaking of questing, we're adventurers so there should be furnishing displaying weaponry, even if only generic, although ones for each racial style would be great!
    h0xbg12h4gl0.png

Potted plants and garden plots -- either pre-assembled or ideally pots and planters with dirt that we can place the plants and mushrooms of our choosing. There are a few potted plants available, but only trees/shrubbery. The following caught my eye:
    vmuzu0qgtqfj.png
    rfdlei4ssify.png

EDIT: Removed item listed in master list. I didn’t go through every page but it’s great to see that several of the items posted in this thread have been added as furnishings! :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on August 29, 2019 3:44PM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @ErinM31 please check the discussion before posting, all those already were mentioned.
  • Danuviel
    Danuviel
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much for this list and for listening to what we want! Here is an absolutely beautiful plant that I found below decks on a ship in the very southernmost part of Shadowfen. It would be so amazing to be able to purchase or even better, to be able to craft this for our homes!

yuj7384fn4oh.png

Edited by Danuviel on September 15, 2019 2:53AM
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More pieces to craft your own home! Not just Khajiit or Alinor building pieces! Walls with windows in them and Roof parts! More craftable trees/flowers/plant life!
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    We already have redguard awnings, but I couldn't help but want the mega cool ones they have in Craglorn :D
    craglorn.png

Also complete animal skeletons, besides just the "bear skeletons" we got from last year's Witches Festival
    Croc.png
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on the redguard clay oven.
    fZHeZAU.jpg

And here are even more maps, aswell as some scrolls.
    QFEq6oT.jpg

DpUr9T9.jpg

QejrTfx.jpg

There's also plenty of sittable barrels and crates in the world, but no furniture of them.
    mBJE3rU.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »
    We already have redguard awnings, but I couldn't help but want the mega cool ones they have in Craglorn :D
    craglorn.png

I've wanted those for so long now. There are so many awnings and tarps that is not available. Like the tarps in the Thieves Guild. Should take a screenshot of those.
  • Windshear
    Windshear
    ✭✭✭
    A ship in a bottle would really complete my pirate places >.>
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely NEED this statue in my garden! What's worse, we already have the statue base for it! This statue would make an excellent piece for a graveyard-themed furnishing pack, and would go excellently alongside the Dibella statue!

(It's located in-game in Sancre Tor, if anyone's curious.)

gkrjczvccrjw.jpg
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I absolutely NEED this statue in my garden! What's worse, we already have the statue base for it! This statue would make an excellent piece for a graveyard-themed furnishing pack, and would go excellently alongside the Dibella statue!

(It's located in-game in Sancre Tor, if anyone's curious.)

My Templar agrees - she has the little Arkay shrine already.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @NotaDaedraWorshipper those were already posted.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I already included the Arkay statue under yhe category of "statues". It's found a lot of places in the base game.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dacalana I looked but couldn't see them in the original post.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the first post in the thread. All the pics are hidden under "spoiler" tags for visibility, just click them. I have even made several categories for easier viewing.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

It's the first post in the thread. All the pics are hidden under "spoiler" tags for visibility, just click them. I have even made several categories for easier viewing.

Which I looked through, but couldn't see them. Oh well, I'm blind as a bat in the morning so *shrugs* Which has already been posted?
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which I looked through, but couldn't see them. Oh well, I'm blind as a bat in the morning so *shrugs* Which has already been posted?

Arkay statue. Under courtyard/statues.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not post that.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not post that.

Probably Dacalana meant the scrolls and maps then. I included them under clutter. Doesn't matter anyway, in a thread this long there's bound to come up duplicates and similar items from time to time. I just compiled most of them on the front page for better visibility.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not post that.

Probably Dacalana meant the scrolls and maps then. I included them under clutter. Doesn't matter anyway, in a thread this long there's bound to come up duplicates and similar items from time to time. I just compiled most of them on the front page for better visibility.

Possible. I did mostly look at maps and not clutter. :)
    Some items are also close in appearance but not exactly the same. Like the map of Tamriel do exist as a furniture item, but that one is hanging while there's also one that is rolled out like a scroll.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on September 27, 2019 3:00PM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, it's really hard to find something now as there're tons of commets too.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has been suggested, don’t think it has, but how about Draugr as furnishings, no not as target dummies, well I mean yes I’ll take those too, but I mean the half-wrapped up draugr and unwrapped but resting draugr, like some of the ones from Skyrim (the game), since we have witch corpses wrapped up why not add draugr? It would add more variety for those looking to build Crypts and Tombs no?