The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water so we can make ponds, baths, fish tanks, etc. Colorful fish and other aquatic life to put in fish tanks. Colorful mushrooms with lit undersides. musical instruments. Rose bushes. More Ayleid ruin items. More crystals, especially colorful and lit. Area of effect items we can set on the ground or on walls like the moving blue lights on the floor and walls in the Psijic base on Artaeum. Different color wood for building materials, why does it all have to be dull grayish brown? Why not have wood building items in all the colors we can craft of the different woods?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so want musical instrument furnishings! I'm a musician IRL and would love to incorporate my love of music into my love of ESO! =)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't noticed, there are some very nice furnishing items dropping from the plunder skulls right now. Of course a lot that is witch related, including a lot of new items compared to the last years, and also pumpkins, wheat stacks, and several unique fungi and mushrooms and a harvester's scythe and an axe in a wooden block, that's what I have found so far, might even be more.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ALL the plants, trees and flowers! And I want that greenhouse so bad I can taste it! And we desperately need all of these:

bURahBb.png
    19X8WWx.png
    aust2n3.png
    fbIoSUC.png

And seriously ZOS you gave us wine making items... but no grapes??? C'mon!
    LZY526c.png

Edited by MornaBaine on October 22, 2018 10:26AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really love this easel, both with the blank canvas and as an empty version you can put a painting on!

jKihxbb.png
    jX0hRiv.png

We got the paint palette so where's our easel? ZOS you have a pretty maddening habit of doing things in the most incomplete way possible.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This fireplace. PLEASE.

H5YiyGe.png

• Mavor
    Mavor
    ✭✭✭
    All I want is a proper, underground thieves hideout styled property - something similar to the Thieves Den in Abah's and other refuges.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hgwk5r86t3tb.png
    Small Haj Mota shell I found in the Lilmoth den.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to see this curved staircase. It would allow an amazing build in those huge side rooms in Psijic Villa.
    1dqg4kj6qp3i.png
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    This fireplace. PLEASE.

H5YiyGe.png

Actually, everything from that second less polished style in Alinor would be good. It would be good for the housing Devs to pick a middle of the road style like this and continually expand on the structural items available in this specific style. Yes, still bring out pieces in extreme styles like Deadric, Murkmire etc but if they used one main, plain style that had extensive items, it would allow us make more coherent builds... my thoughts anyways!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    This fireplace. PLEASE.

H5YiyGe.png

Actually, everything from that second less polished style in Alinor would be good. It would be good for the housing Devs to pick a middle of the road style like this and continually expand on the structural items available in this specific style. Yes, still bring out pieces in extreme styles like Deadric, Murkmire etc but if they used one main, plain style that had extensive items, it would allow us make more coherent builds... my thoughts anyways!

I couldn't agree more! And for the love of Talos ALSO give us proper WALLS and DOORWAYS and STAIRS and FLOORS! Preferably in ALL the styles!

And if you're dead set on making money with every little thing ZO$ then sell the BUILDING MOTIF for each style that will let us have the recipes for all those items and do it by style.
    Edited by MornaBaine on October 29, 2018 10:03AM

• KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I would really like the peaked orcish chair that is featured on the loading screen for the Forsaken Stronghold. The model is the same as the peaked orcish chair but has a 3 skulls on it as well as furs. (Sorry dont have a screenshot yet).

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Murkmire frog-pipes unfortunately won't be available as a furnishing piece, but as a memento, most likely from the Xanmeer crates.

Pity, this could easily have been a fan favourite of many players, but they decided to make it into a useless memento piece instead of a furniture piece.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I would really like the peaked orcish chair that is featured on the loading screen for the Forsaken Stronghold. The model is the same as the peaked orcish chair but has a 3 skulls on it as well as furs. (Sorry dont have a screenshot yet).

Wow, that took some digging to find but I am guessing you mean this one?

0aTETMT.jpg

In which case... yes please!

• Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Pity, this could easily have been a fan favourite of many players, but they decided to make it into a useless memento piece instead of a furniture piece.
    Also really liked a snake statue that is everywhere in murkmire and new crocodile skeleton that was also used in many locations.
    zpji9ikktuhp.png
    36o60qorz1fn.png
    Found a dremora skull
    y3tfw3q5q2nh.png
    UPD. Deleted "Frog-Caller, Untuned" which as added in game
    Edited by Dacalana on March 3, 2019 9:56PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zpji9ikktuhp.png

OMG I need this in my life! And I don't even play an Argonian!

• Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if this elephant figurine is already available? If not, I’d love to have it added (pic is from the Pariah’s Pinnacle loading page.)

7z7120fnh33x.jpeg

w1m204fbbxv8.jpeg

Maybe a bit late to the party, but here we go!

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/orcish-effigy-mammoth/
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Sandnessen wrote: »

It's not in game.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    Sandnessen wrote: »

It's not in game.

Indeed. Please stop quoting UESP and ESO Fashion, they have a lot of recipes in their lists that have only been datamined, but do not drop at all in the game. The 2 orcish effigies do not drop neither as recipes nor as items.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my teapot and garlic on a string, and that as plans to learn it on my first lady(=main)
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    In Lilmoth you found a Haj Mota shell, but there's also a full skeleton, without the shell.
    cjwh0ipmlj5s.png
    Edited by Dacalana on October 31, 2018 11:36AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good find with the various remains and skeletons. Those would look perfect in my museum, as sort of paleonthological exhibitions. I hope we get more skeletons and remains available somewhere.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    I want my teapot and garlic on a string, and that as plans to learn it on my first lady(=main)

Yes! I need that teapot! I don't care for the Dres one.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by Dacalana on March 3, 2019 9:56PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    Don't get it why there's no plan for this trunk. Also I think we all are still waiting on flytraps + lots of new plants (and some other old from vvardenfell).
    8h9jrd0q558g.png

There is a plan for that trunk, it's called Argonian Trunk, Sturdy
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see these as furnishings:

Humming Hlaalu lamps:

xRip815.png

G7o8EQW.png

At-Tura Estate fountain. The water flow on this is beautiful:

f1y7cpk.jpg

Edited by Jaraal on November 25, 2018 1:34AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭

Wow, that took some digging to find but I am guessing you mean this one?

0aTETMT.jpg

In which case... yes please!

Yup that's the one! I tried taking S/Ss but they never turned out so tyvm for getting hold of it. I have made a modified version of the chair using the skull from the Witches Festival but the one from the loading screen just looks superb - like a chief's chair should!

In addition, I would love the frog/snake thing that the lizards use to make "music" from the recently released Murkmire DLC. I love the look of it. Even better if it played while you were in the house. Just love the creepy sound of it.
    Edited by KudnaBeefhooked on November 5, 2018 10:43AM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about crop plants for food gardens? Tomatoes, apple trees, grapes on the vines, corn, wheat, rice, peach trees, cabbage, carrots, etc.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting ashlanders' tool.
    5rov541hjtu8.png
  • Charity164
    Charity164
    ✭✭
    I would love to see regular water and water for the Coldharbour house.
    AD Breton templar healer