The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Class Rep] Vampire Feedback Thread

• Tawrich
    Tawrich
    ✭✭✭
    1) Appearance. Now, I do very much like the appearance of 1st stage, and to a lesser extent 2nd stage but the thing is for PVP I'm almost always stage 4. And no, even though the blackmarrow necromancer skin hides vampirism, its not a solution if you actually WANT to look like a vampire, just not an ugly one.

Its not like TES always had ugly vampires so being ugly is part of the lore, Skyrim: dawnguard was pretty good in that department.

2) Lack of an actually useful drain ability, its a vampire after all. Id love to play any class and have access to a drain playstyle if I become a vampire, especially in the form of that drain ability being a spammable (something similar to the strife ability of nightblades). The drain ability is out classed by so many other abilities especially when it comes to PVP. At best its a very clunky stun that forces a stun on you as well. The ultimate also is totally outclassed by resto ultimate or shield ultimate IMO. In a game like ESO where you have limited bar space, it is very important NOT to have some abilities be outclassed by others because it means they will never get used, as if they aren't even in the game.
    Edited by Tawrich on October 6, 2018 3:15AM
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    For PvP being a vamp doesn't make sense. The only reason people go vamp is for elusive mist to get out of cc. The reasons people dont go vamp for pvp is obvious, everyone and their mother is using Dawnbreaker, even magic builds are using it. Vamp needs a rework, you're quite literally nerfing yourself in PvP for going vamp. Needs to be addressed.
    Ad Victoriam!
  • radarsu
    radarsu
    ✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »
    For PvP being a vamp doesn't make sense. The only reason people go vamp is for elusive mist to get out of cc. The reasons people dont go vamp for pvp is obvious, everyone and their mother is using Dawnbreaker, even magic builds are using it. Vamp needs a rework, you're quite literally nerfing yourself in PvP for going vamp. Needs to be addressed.
    While 90% of PvP builds use dawnbreaker... I think it just needs a nerf - the problem is not about vampire itself.

Eventually as an adjustment - the draining skill is useless. No damage, no healing, channeling.
    Edited by radarsu on October 9, 2018 6:14AM
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of people talking about how the vampires look. I mean, I like how they look in their 1-3 stages. I hate looking like a crackily, scary old person.
    Edited by Snipress on October 9, 2018 6:25AM
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't like that you have to be a vampire to maximize your tanking abilities.

It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • Olquorron
    Olquorron
    ✭✭✭
    The downside to vampire in PvP *far* outweighs the benefits -- the amount of damage taken from Dawnbreaker is just ridiculous. The fire damage is also pretty nasty, but I could still see some top players running vampire were it not for the insane amount of extra Dawnbreaker damage.

Sure, there should be some cost to vampirism in PvP, but it's basically prohibitive at this point.
  • Olquorron
    Olquorron
    ✭✭✭
    Snipress wrote: »
    I see a lot of people talking about how the vampires look. I mean, I like how they look in their 1-3 stages. I hate looking like a crackily, scary old person.

That's just how vampires look in Tamriel. If you ask me, we're lucky they didn't go with the canonical look from the TES games.
  • programcanaan
    programcanaan
    ✭✭✭
    The Blade of Woe / Feed synergies are annoying. Feeding should be made more fast paced and possibly actually have to feed (instead of a typical Elder Scrolls blood starved vampire. Lamae said FEED!).

Feeding should be a synergy that appears on stage 2 or higher when an enemy has a bleed effect on them. Allowing the vampire to Deal damage, set target off balance, and later acquire feeding bonuses Restore Health, Increase Stamina Recovery, Increase magic recovery . Remove the old passives.

Remove Drain. Replace with a gap closing attack that applies bleed and other bleed abilities would be nice too (ranged and melee). Illusion spells like Invisibility, Fear, and possibly Charm would be welcome.

Perhaps they should do less damage with dawnbreaker.

Increased ice resistance / decreased fire resistance

Vampire should feel powerful but also a bit a burden. They should have to feed to get power. Starving should just cause Health recovery reduction.

Vampires would use their skills more their stages would advance faster they feed and they get rewarded with their passives.
  • Cachat
    Cachat
    ✭✭
    Appearance and skills. Ugly as hell and no real vampires with no real skills.

Yes, if you take a look into other francises, the vampires are OP compared to mortals. But vampires are superior to mortals, that's the point of every vampire setup outside ESO. And in every story, they have a nemesis - sunlight! They cant' walk in bright day! If they do, they die! And they always face powerfull enemys - in Underworld, there are the werewulves. In Blade, it's the daywalker. The mortals field Doctor van Helsing, divined weapons, garlic and other tools. In Skyrim, it's the dawnguard.

The ESO-Vampires are... pets. By the book, they are "scions", even more powerful than vampires... but you literally see none of it in the game! They do suffer fall damage, for gods sake. And they can't feed, they almost must starve if they want to keep their tiny powers... *head->desk* ... They can walk in the bright sun *what the... ? Nope! I'm out! Face->wall*...

And why does the vampire-skin remove all the affectionately attached tattos, scars, embellishments and make-ups? Isn't there a way to put it on a "layer" of its own? Or the option to hide the ugly skin? According to "Immortal blood" from TES:Oblivion, the Cyrodiil-vampires are masters of hiding, you can't recognize them as vampires, if they don't want. And from the same story we know that there are nine or more different "types" of vampires (sounds like depending from race), from Oblivion itself we know different clans with different abilities...
    So, what do we have there in ESO? The half-zombie-vampires from Coldharbour? Or do we have the noob-scions, 20 years after Lamae herself, unable to control their apperance?

I once played a vampire/scion, I barely used the skills (except mist form), the level grind was annoying like hell, the passives... questionable, in PvP opponents with dawnbreaker lurked behind every second corner. Not to mention the... feeding animation... finally, I implored the priest of Arkay to heal me and would have paid the gold ten times too, if necessary. It simply was not a vampire! It was... something... an abdomination, maybe, a sick half-zombie or a wannabee, but no vampire... Even the cure was disappointing - paying a bit of gold and that's it?

Just give them the skills, powers and weaknesses they show in francises like Underworld or Blade and place the werewulves as their sworn and equal enemys in a deadly, but hidden conflict. Let the vampires suffer massive health damage if they walk outside between dawn and dusk without proper protection, make them to the masters of the night, with "supernatural" powers (speed, agility, strenght, perception, stealth, regeneration, no fall damage), but drawbacks in bright areas and if they are not well nourished (bite(!)). Let the werewulves (with comparable powers, depending from nourishing) rule at day in this war and compete at night, with a weakness to silver and unable to yield weapons in their beast form.

And for all "mortal" players: Dawnguard and Silverhand (or Vigilant of Stendarr) skill trees (instead of "Hey, fighter guild can do everything" ) accompanied from a f**kton of divined artifacts, so prepared mortals are able to hunt down or repel vampires and werewulves.

Edit: Story name added.
    Edited by Cachat on October 12, 2018 3:04PM
  • Gorrdained
    For vampires Please More active abilities. Even if they are more so utility. There are already so many combat actives I suggest giving invigorating drain a melee variation sure let it cost hp instead of magicka or even magicka but use for melee combat. Mist is fine but next 3 actives let them be something useful other than pvp. Gap opener, dot removal form maybe but that may be to op they nerfed nb cloak back in the day. but you get the point 3 more actives and add a drain melee version.

• SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    1. I don't feel like a vampire. By that I mean I slot no skills and am basically using it for the passives. Don't get me wrong, the passives are great, but I'd like to be a vampire. My Nightblade already has 3 Psijic skills slotted. It'd be nice if the Vampire skills were a little more useful.

2. Nothing else really :)
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friendly bump, please help Vampires!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give vampires a house, DLC and a polymorph pLEASE!

Werewolves get all that, why not show vampires some appreciation for once?
  • Dragonmonkeyj
    Dragonmonkeyj
    Soul Shriven
    I have been vampire since consol launch and most likely leader of the largest and oldest vampire guild on eu server. My vampires have no issues killing dks or standing in dawn breakers. We found a way. However this is not the case for all. That being said, to defend these things takes away options for offense.

In summary, our passives need to be refreshed to reflect todays combat situations and we would like a decent skill line.
    This allows us to have the ability to maximize and customize our experience as eso vampires. A refresh is over due.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    TrapLord wrote: »
    I Feel that the 25% extra flame damage that the Vampires take is a bit excessive, and irrational.

25% is so much damage, plus the low health recovery.

I feel that Vampirism should be looked at, and the 25% flame damage should be 10-15% at most.

25% is just not fair. Seeing as how flame staffs already deal direct damage, and light and heavy attacks scale so much better of Max Magicka, vampires take way to much damage during this Summerset patch.

I say the opposite to this.

Increase the penalty. Force a skill slot to access passives.

Too many people are vampire just for the resource passives.

Make being a vamp be a meaningful choice. Buff fighters guild skill damage against them, fire, or force a skill on bar.

Nobody would play vampire with this.
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need more combat skills! Vamp drain, mist and bat swarm aren't enough
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Nilarynpaw
    Nilarynpaw
    ✭✭✭
    1. Appearance.
    I know, I get it, vampirism drastically changes the look of your character, but... it would be nice to keep the original skin color (especially for Altmer and Khajiit) or make the skin color only one or two shades brighter than the original. Or could we have more visible body markings? I barely can see the black tattoos on my vampire Dunmer, and it's so disappointing for me.

Or vampirism should only change the color of the eyes, red or golden/yellow.
    Or stages could affect skin color.
    Stage 1, 2 > more like your original skin color
    Stage 3, 4 > brighter, paler skin color

So, I'd like to keep my original skin colors OR let the tattoos, face and body markings etc. be actually VISIBLE on a vampire's body. Golden markings should stay golden, and black should stay black also.

2. Skills.
    I'd like to see new skills, useful skills, or just rework them somehow and make it worth using either in pve or pvp content.
    Somewhere here in the forum I read that it would be nice to have a Vampire Lord form or something. Maybe change the bat swarm ultimate to this! And give us bet swarm as an active skill instead of.. something else that no one uses anyways. Or let us summon gargoyles.

3. Lore & Quests.
    I'd like more quests, even a complete DLC dedicated to vampire lore (and/or werewolves as well) maybe a real vampire hideout, like they would exist like a faction of people (like Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild etc.). It could be done with the Western part of Skyrim and include the Volkihar Castle as well.
    Edited by Nilarynpaw on November 3, 2018 10:30AM
    PC EU: 810+ CP
    "Only the Aldmeri—the High Elves and their noble allies, the Wood Elves and Cat-Men—have the wisdom and restraint to peaceably rule the disparate peoples of Tamriel. [...] Men always follow the destructive path of their defender and apologist, the Missing God whom we shall not name. [...] The world has gone wrong, and we must put it right. March proudly beneath the eagle banner of the Aldmeri Dominion! "
  • VaporWare
    VaporWare
    Soul Shriven
    Aside from the fangs, I'd say my top two pain points with vampires as they currently exists are:

1. Aesthetics
    This is an issue that's been dragged out repeatedly since vampirism was implemented. While I do not object in general to their being a change in eye and skin tone, the handling here is visually awkward. As others have noted it makes very little sense on the face of it that the condition should wash out tattoos or makeup. The fact that some markings retain saturation and others do not exacerbates this issue.

The outward appearance of a character has no real bearing on gameplay, as such enforcing a specific aesthetic on a character in this fashion serves no inherent purpose and can be directly disruptive to certain elements in the community. Role-players may be subject to misbehavior because everyone can 'see' what they are at all times, in particular if they've taken any active steps to cover their pallor since visibly washed out makeup or tattoos act as a visual sign of vampirism.

It can't even be called lore compliant, since vampires are known throughout the canon for deftness with disguise, either as a direct benefit of their particular strain of the curse or as a necessity of survival with it. You could add some handwavium to the lore about how Lamae wants her children operating in the open, but that'd just get weird (to say nothing of even more community divisive) and you'd still have the inconsistencies in the behavior of various markings with the skins.

What I would really like to see here, ideally, are the vampiric skin shaders moved down in layer so that they no longer affect other body markings, just the base skin, and/or perhaps moved to a selectable skin slot themselves once you've 'unlocked' them by being a vampire. In a perfect world where I can have a pony, I'd like to see the eyes separated out into a toggleable selection as well, because I really like the stage-three eyes on my Bosmer, for instance, but am rarely at stage three for long.

This would also have the benefit of opening their use for others who aren't using the vampire skill tree for their build but want the aesthetics for their character. I needed Stage 3 vampirism on a character of mine for a Halloween costume thing, and I had to jump through all the hoops I'd already jumped through to get it just for the visual effect, and then pay to get rid of it after the event. The only use I got out of the powers themselves was running her down to Stage 3 in time for the event. This would have been a lot easier to accomplish if I could have just selected the relevant stage skin from collectibles while I needed it, as well as been able to stay there without needing to worry about 'topping up' over a long event with Double Bloody Maras.

2. Content
    This honestly goes for lycanthropy as well. As it stands, the afflictions feel weirdly shallow and more overtly theme-parky than anything else in ESO. You go participate in a little pantomime show about how awesome it is to be a whatever, as a vampire even having a face-to-face with a character positioned as the First Vampire Ever, and then nothing else happens and you can quit any time you like. You're just turned loose into the world as is without any further guidance, purpose or requirement.

This is akin to something like...if the Dark Brotherhood handed you the Blade of Woe and then said "Hey, you're an assassin now, congratulations! If you ever get tired of slaughtering people in the Dark Father's name, just go apologize to a priest. Here's your T-Shirt, now get out." and then you never saw them again.

Lamae explicitly discusses opposing Molag Bal and Arkay, but apart from the player's role in the MSQ, you really do neither of those things. It'd be nice if you could cook up some more functionality and content/lore for the Blood Matron's crypt, and something in parity for the werewolves. Even just extending the process of the cure into something a little weightier than bribing a priest would be welcome. The cure is necessary, but it's also supposed to be a pain since both vampires and vampire hunters have historically wanted it suppressed, and in every other installment in the series where you could become a vampire and then get cured, the process was more involved, dangerous and costly than 'throw gold at the god who wept for knowing he would never rid the world of vampirism'.

The fact that it's the same guy for both afflictions just makes the whole thing so much sketchier.

As it stands, the afflictions are powerful skill lines attached to incredibly shallow content, and that's really unfortunate.

Anywho, hope that was constructive and if you read it, thanks for your time! Despite my myriad complaints about this and other issues, I am rather fond of ESO and ZOS. Please keep up the good work, and don't let the more vehemently venomous voices get you down. :)
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Hey, do you all hate the looks of all of the vamp stages, or just the 4th and most advanced stage? @casparian pointed out in the vampire feedback discord that the earlier stages might be more attractive to people, but that the last stage may be too grotesque.

I dont like how pale vampirism makes my redguard. I wouldn't mind a beautiful vampire skin that removes the skin color but keeps the red eyes. If they want us to look like vampires im fine, just don't make me look like a skooma addict. Something like serena from skyrim is what I would like to look like

For me it's the veins popping in the face.Realistically makeup could probably mask the appearance of vampirism.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geru77 wrote: »
    1) Do not let us hide vampirism, if anything there needs to be more downsides to the passive boosts vamps get.

2) Do not reduce flame damage vulnerability, again getting the considerable vamp passives should be a HARD CHOICE, currently there just aren't enough downsides to being a vamp.

People complaining about excessive flame damage and visuals want all the benefits without any drawbacks, (which it already has tbh...I mean undeath? Really?. Stay strong Devs and don't give in to the whinners.

People mainly use vamp for the extra regen. Besides I can already hide vamp.I just have to use a skin that makes me look even more like a freak.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If we get vamp polymorphs before being able to hide it.I'm going to be very disappointed.
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If we get vamp polymorphs before being able to hide it.I'm going to be very disappointed.

Those wants are very shallow to even begin with
  • Sekkerhund
    Sekkerhund
    ✭✭
    My biggest issue with Vampirism in ESO is their appearance. Having that undead, Nosferatu-inspired appearance was an "ok" idea, back when the game was Subscriber, with no item store, but now with the Cash Shop, the appearance is more of a punishment and deterrent to spending, than " lore immersive".

Lore-wise, player Vampires are supposed to be a higher-tier version of the common NPC vampires, so one would expect a better appearance. Something that would blend in with the population, but when Vampirism is used, there are physical changes that happen, briefly.

What I think of is more Vampire Diaries style of vampire. They look human, but their eyes, eye sockets and mouth become "vampiric" when they attempt to use a vampire power, or to feed.

Doing that would also put it more in line with the Werewolf appearance differences.

It would be nice to have useful skills, too, like a werewolf. As it is now, it's just useful for a couple of passives. I'd love to see a complete rework, maybe even a vampire mode, like werewolf mode.

But those are secondary, as I do like having one of the oldest vampires in the game, but unfortunately, because the skills are just not that useful anymore, I am, for the first time, considering dropping it, because I am tired of the crappy appearance affecting stuff that I would like to buy from the Cash Store, like Wardrobe and Style Parlor items, especially Markings.

TL;DR: In my case, the current appearance of the Vampire is costing ZOS money. I'd spend more on my Vampire characters if they had a 'normalized' look.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got 1 Painpoint and that is that Vamp Only has 2 Skills +1 Ult ^^
  • daveywavey
    1) Improve visuals for tattoo's and makeup. There is no reason to fade a vampire's tats or makeup.

2) I feel like the vampire stages are kind of backward. You would think feeding would empower a vampire's abilities, but instead, you have to go through multiple stages of blood withdrawl, then finally stage 4, and you are supposedly at your strongest and have full benefits. Shouldn't it be when you've fed recently, that you would be stronger? I suggest you just flip the stages, have you need to feed to maintain your passives.

Yes! I was going to pick the damn "Feeding vs Blade Of Woe" thing as my second after my invisible tattoos, but after reading this, I'm going with the Vamp Stages Swap.

1) I want to see my tattoos on my hideously pale skin. I chose to be a vamp, so fair enough that I get the appearance change, but why to my ink? In previous Elder Scrolls games, they used to mention things like forcing people to remove helmets so that they could tell if you were a vampire or not, so I can understand the changing of the face. Although in the Immortal Blood book, it does mention one type of vampire looking no different to normal when fed, so I could get behind the "Make me look normal when fed" suggestion. Just let me keep mah tats when I'm hungry, too!

2) See quoted text above. The Vampire Stages are indeed the wrong way around. You should get more powerful as you feed, not less powerful.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tawrich wrote: »
    1) Appearance. Now, I do very much like the appearance of 1st stage, and to a lesser extent 2nd stage but the thing is for PVP I'm almost always stage 4. And no, even though the blackmarrow necromancer skin hides vampirism, its not a solution if you actually WANT to look like a vampire, just not an ugly one.

Its not like TES always had ugly vampires so being ugly is part of the lore, Skyrim: dawnguard was pretty good in that department.

2) Lack of an actually useful drain ability, its a vampire after all. Id love to play any class and have access to a drain playstyle if I become a vampire, especially in the form of that drain ability being a spammable (something similar to the strife ability of nightblades). The drain ability is out classed by so many other abilities especially when it comes to PVP. At best its a very clunky stun that forces a stun on you as well. The ultimate also is totally outclassed by resto ultimate or shield ultimate IMO. In a game like ESO where you have limited bar space, it is very important NOT to have some abilities be outclassed by others because it means they will never get used, as if they aren't even in the game.

The problem is that Vampirism is the top layer of everything. If it was the base layer so that all the other things I can do to make my character my own all showed up over the paste white, blood vessels showing skin. Well that would be something to work with.
    - Wood Elf Black Eyes, shouldn't be the same white/red as everyone else. It should be a the vampire effect applied to the black.
    - Tattoo, should show up the same they are literally your skin died
    You almost get the right effects on Argonian/Khajit when there starting skin color is super dark, I honestly think ZoS could just fix it by turning up the transparency of the vampire skin in the coding, by something like 25-50% from its current value.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion, being a vampire must change your playstyle, so you choose to be a vampire because you like new playstyle or you like aesthetic, like with werewolfs now, and not because of free passives or OP skill.
    As i see it, the playstyle must be around feeding, both in combat and outside of it. Maybe add some additional resource for vampire skils thats connected with feeding and shows as rising bar inside skills icon, like with ultimate now, or connect all vampire skills to ultimate, exept skills will not reset this bar to nil. And in fight with drain skill or with feeding vampire will must accumulate this resource to use skills, or these skills be more powerful (to prevent total inability to use skills if out of this additional resource).
    Ofcause it must be full set of active skills for vampire.
    And i definitely against Vampire Lord ultimate, i don't want to be forced to play as a Vampire Lord. If some one want to look like Vampire Lord from Skyrim then polymorph can be an option.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XomRhoK wrote: »
    In my opinion, being a vampire must change your playstyle, so you choose to be a vampire because you like new playstyle or you like aesthetic, like with werewolfs now, and not because of free passives or OP skill.
    As i see it, the playstyle must be around feeding, both in combat and outside of it. Maybe add some additional resource for vampire skils thats connected with feeding and shows as rising bar inside skills icon, like with ultimate now, or connect all vampire skills to ultimate, exept skills will not reset this bar to nil. And in fight with drain skill or with feeding vampire will must accumulate this resource to use skills, or these skills be more powerful (to prevent total inability to use skills if out of this additional resource).
    Ofcause it must be full set of active skills for vampire.
    And i definitely against Vampire Lord ultimate, i don't want to be forced to play as a Vampire Lord. If some one want to look like Vampire Lord from Skyrim then polymorph can be an option.

That's an interesting idea.How about changing Invigorating Drain
    Invigorating Drain
    Cast Time - 1.1 seconds
    Target - Enemy
    Range - 28 Meter
    Cost - 3240 Magicka
    Consume an enemy's life force dealing 2751 Magic Damage, restoring 20% of your missing health and giving you Major Heroism for 6 seconds.
    NEW EFFECT
    You gain Major Heroism for 6 seconds. No longer stuns the enemy on activation. Has a cast time, and is no longer channeled.

Also maybe change Accelerated Drain
    Channel Time - 3 seconds
    Target - Enemy
    Range - 12 meters
    Cost - 2700 Magicka
    Consume an enemy's life force, dealing 2751 Magic Damage and restoring 20% of your missing Health every 1 second for 3 seconds.
    When you activate the drain, the enemy is stunned for 3 seconds.
    When the drain ends you gain decreasing effectiveness of snares applied to you by 15% for 20 seconds.
    NEW EFFECT
    You gain decreasing effectiveness of snares applied to you.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

• JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    twofaced wrote: »
    1) Appearance
    2) Undeath is useless because this skillline suppose to be used on magicka squash characters which are usually oneshot. I see two fix posibilities: Minor protection all the time or rework the calculation to preapply 33% reduction when damage gonna reduce your health under 50% health.

I wouldn't call Undeath useless. It's quite useful on my vamplar. It gives me protection against the DoT component of Dawnbreaker and a small window to drop honor the dead. And when combined with mist form, you are virtually unkillable while you make an escape.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JimmyJuJu wrote: »
    twofaced wrote: »
    1) Appearance
    2) Undeath is useless because this skillline suppose to be used on magicka squash characters which are usually oneshot. I see two fix posibilities: Minor protection all the time or rework the calculation to preapply 33% reduction when damage gonna reduce your health under 50% health.

I wouldn't call Undeath useless. It's quite useful on my vamplar. It gives me protection against the DoT component of Dawnbreaker and a small window to drop honor the dead. And when combined with mist form, you are virtually unkillable while you make an escape.

Its also ridiculously good on a Warden where you get Undeath and Major Mending auto proc'ing together. :grin:
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others