Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    I am laughing at the description you have for what I do. I sit and wait for someone to engage so I can do something. That something is Spam snipe, I never am in anyone's face, and its because I lack skill that this seems hard. Oh yea, no offense...lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, yes that's it. My god its so clear now. :) I love how you say this below. This is perfect, its like a well thought out, intelligent flowing piece that essentially says "you suck" but explains the sucking in a clear and concise "suck box" that you are putting me in. No offense of course.

**There is a reason why you don’t run a normal nb build that doesn’t rely on ganking, because you would not perform as well as you do now. It would require to be upfront on the enemies face and not just far away ganking or behind a group. It would require you to manage your buffs better and to actually work on a rotation to kill people and use more than just a couple of skills. ***

So, I got work to do. Apparently I am set up so I have no resource management needs they are all fulfilled and on auto-pilot. All I do is sit behind people who are fighting and I wait until they do engage or else my cyro life is sitting still, Ganking/teabagging afk players, Talking mad shi- to resource npc's, and wishing I had more to do than node farming without help. By your description in my style of play I hit maybe 2 skills max. I mean as you say to learn a rotation would be a bit much for me since I choose to play the class that the low/no skill newbies play because they can suck but still outperform their masked, actual "PVP-gutter-skill-level" and kill much superior button pushing elites like yourself.

I love this game.

Snipe ganking in No CP is the most intellectually challenging and physically demanding playstyle that ESO offers.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BPZpSw68Yz8

I had a lot of fun last night on Sotha. My group was trying out a brand new concept and we had a blast doing it. Hopefully we can be on a little earlier on Friday night.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to hoff, its alot harder than it looks, BUT it still requires less skill than a duel/1vx, for obvious reasons. The part where the gank requires building/skill is ending the fight before it becomes a duel/1vx
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »
    EP zerging and denying it, AD zerging and still awful, DC nightcapping and only playing when Fengrush is running his zerg.

What do all 3 have in common? Zerging. 1vX in Sotha is impossible with the slow meta and without CP to provide mitigation. That's why there are so many groups in Sotha, stop complaining about numbers and just play.

I play on all 3 factions regularly lately. While I do not lament the demise of 1vX in sotha, this is probably the most accurate synopsis of the current situation I have seen.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am laughing at the description you have for what I do. I sit and wait for someone to engage so I can do something. That something is Spam snipe, I never am in anyone's face, and its because I lack skill that this seems hard. Oh yea, no offense...lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, yes that's it. My god its so clear now. :) I love how you say this below. This is perfect, its like a well thought out, intelligent flowing piece that essentially says "you suck" but explains the sucking in a clear and concise "suck box" that you are putting me in. No offense of course.

**There is a reason why you don’t run a normal nb build that doesn’t rely on ganking, because you would not perform as well as you do now. It would require to be upfront on the enemies face and not just far away ganking or behind a group. It would require you to manage your buffs better and to actually work on a rotation to kill people and use more than just a couple of skills. ***

So, I got work to do. Apparently I am set up so I have no resource management needs they are all fulfilled and on auto-pilot. All I do is sit behind people who are fighting and I wait until they do engage or else my cyro life is sitting still, Ganking/teabagging afk players, Talking mad shi- to resource npc's, and wishing I had more to do than node farming without help. By your description in my style of play I hit maybe 2 skills max. I mean as you say to learn a rotation would be a bit much for me since I choose to play the class that the low/no skill newbies play because they can suck but still outperform their masked, actual "PVP-gutter-skill-level" and kill much superior button pushing elites like yourself.

I love this game.

Idk if you remember me in game but I remember fighting you and sneaky shawt a lot on my dc and ep toons when you where on ad, I really didn’t mean to offend but that is how you played when you were fighting me and that is how you played when I was on ad and would see you on in cyro, but if you have changed your playstyle since then, then props too you sorry for assuming that’s how you still played.

Also I have played a snipe spammer build just to troll before so I know how skilless it is to play
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair to hoff, its alot harder than it looks, BUT it still requires less skill than a duel/1vx, for obvious reasons. The part where the gank requires building/skill is ending the fight before it becomes a duel/1vx

True as annoying as they are you gotta give some credit to those really good gankers
    Edited by Mihael on November 9, 2018 6:58PM
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭

[/quote]

Snipe ganking in No CP is the most intellectually challenging and physically demanding playstyle that ESO offers.

I had a lot of fun last night on Sotha. My group was trying out a brand new concept and we had a blast doing it. Hopefully we can be on a little earlier on Friday night.[/quote]

That video is hilarious. I don't think that represents me but I do think its funny as hell. His opponents are not Flame Of Hades level by any means. Speaking of the Devil Fl-Of-Ha I appreciate the kind words and specifically I totally agree that my second most important thing to do is not get into a duel scenario. It absolutely is something that takes more button practice and button skills, cause we are pressing buttons here. Buch of elitist button masters. :) I think I am better at the aspect of engaging with back bar than I was for a long, long time on AD but yea the goal isn't to impress you with my heavy attack weave and animation cancelling. I am not built for dueling anyway. I would say maybe 25% of my kills involve an ambush/surprise/Incap etc. I don't think that is so strange. I have seen some NB that are f=great at f2f stuff like Mik-Mak and obviously others. Bottom line is if I suck soooooo bad and I am outperforming via my class then sweet, look what I can do, I'm killing you. Come and get me. You should enjoy that more anyway. Nothing satisfies like a good "shut him up" virtual lancing.

But I will say this again. I am old. I don't care if I am not the most feared player in a 2-d universe of orcs and sorcs because my bar swap and light/heavy weave technique is flawless....I mean seriously. LOL. If that is all you got in life and you need that to be amazing and make life fun then cool. (See Shockables stream for this scenario of reporting anyone who kills him and trolling via whispers) I am just playing this cause I have worked hard enough so I can play when I want to laugh at it. I blame my bow fetish on Gauntlet back in the 80's I was always the elf. Always......4 of my buds would go spend all our money (5 bucks for 36 tokens) and sit on that machine and play as long as we could. Speed, survivability, range, all of it. I am a product of society, dont judge me....:)

• MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone still against faction locking after this complete joke of a campaign? Other than the AD zergs that changed to EP that is.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Anyone still against faction locking after this complete joke of a campaign? Other than the AD zergs that changed to EP that is.

Stop thinking the "campaign" represents anything but an extra set of virtual purple jewelry and your pain will cease. Its been fun as hell (last week or so anyway)in the eves between BRK and Sej.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a lot of fun last night on Sotha. My group was trying out a brand new concept and we had a blast doing it. Hopefully we can be on a little earlier on Friday night.[/quote]

That video is hilarious. I don't think that represents me but I do think its funny as hell. His opponents are not Flame Of Hades level by any means. Speaking of the Devil Fl-Of-Ha I appreciate the kind words and specifically I totally agree that my second most important thing to do is not get into a duel scenario. It absolutely is something that takes more button practice and button skills, cause we are pressing buttons here. Buch of elitist button masters. :) I think I am better at the aspect of engaging with back bar than I was for a long, long time on AD but yea the goal isn't to impress you with my heavy attack weave and animation cancelling. I am not built for dueling anyway. I would say maybe 25% of my kills involve an ambush/surprise/Incap etc. I don't think that is so strange. I have seen some NB that are f=great at f2f stuff like Mik-Mak and obviously others. Bottom line is if I suck soooooo bad and I am outperforming via my class then sweet, look what I can do, I'm killing you. Come and get me. You should enjoy that more anyway. Nothing satisfies like a good "shut him up" virtual lancing.

But I will say this again. I am old. I don't care if I am not the most feared player in a 2-d universe of orcs and sorcs because my bar swap and light/heavy weave technique is flawless....I mean seriously. LOL. If that is all you got in life and you need that to be amazing and make life fun then cool. (See Shockables stream for this scenario of reporting anyone who kills him and trolling via whispers) I am just playing this cause I have worked hard enough so I can play when I want to laugh at it. I blame my bow fetish on Gauntlet back in the 80's I was always the elf. Always......4 of my buds would go spend all our money (5 bucks for 36 tokens) and sit on that machine and play as long as we could. Speed, survivability, range, all of it. I am a product of society, dont judge me....:)

[/quote]

Elf...your life force is running out!
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭

[/quote]

I have said it before, and ill say it again.. reading things like this makes my already over inflated ego even bigger. plz stap lol
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

Stop thinking the "campaign" represents anything but an extra set of virtual purple jewelry and your pain will cease. Its been fun as hell (last week or so anyway)in the eves between BRK and Sej.

I was just posting for the sake of it. No idea why i even made that comment, i get t3 last day of the campaign and that's all the Cyrodiil i do all month.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure which raid leader thought to do this, but it was hilarious.

You guys almost got all of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgXxOyqXUR4

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cobra Kai bringing full 24 man to fight 3-4 people at home keeps is laughable and killing campaign.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, @Thogard they did the same thing to our 9 person group at Nik too, was ridiculous. We were up close between porch and postern though so only one of ours got away I think. This was while other DC were capping the last emp keep too so who knows what their plan was besides stealth zerging smaller numbers.

Also, some clips of ours from last week. Literally my first week on stamden in Cyrodiil so please excuse my terrible play.

https://youtu.be/326oTzxU5Qk

I look at this and just shake my head at my earlier clips. But getting better at least. Fortunately most of us were on their usual characters.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Lol, @Thogard they did the same thing to our 9 person group at Nik too, was ridiculous. We were up close between porch and postern though so only one of ours got away I think. This was while other DC were capping the last emp keep too so who knows what their plan was besides stealth zerging smaller numbers.

Also, some clips of ours from last week. Literally my first week on stamden in Cyrodiil so please excuse my terrible play.

https://youtu.be/326oTzxU5Qk

I look at this and just shake my head at my earlier clips. But getting better at least. Fortunately most of us were on their usual characters.

Our group comp is specifically meant to be able to stay engaged and fighting against a significantly larger force without suffering the “instant wipe.” It’s getting harder and harder to find good small scale fights so we built this setup with the idea of being a pack of wolves chasing a herd of really really stupid buffalo. We lose one or two when they charge us but we recover, and we’ve actually wiped some 16-20 size groups with 5 just by being persistent and capitalizing on their mistakes.

But I imagine that fighting us is extremely frustrating, which is why they did what they did lol

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    But I imagine that fighting us is extremely frustrating, which is why they did what they did lol
    Yeah, ultimately we decided to take it as a compliment that they didn't want to take us on head to head in spite of outnumbering us by 2 or 3 to 1. But it was strange, regardless.
    • PC/NA
  • Grabber
    Grabber
    ✭✭✭
    This is funny ck had all of 4 people on this morning
  • Grabber
    Grabber
    ✭✭✭
    So I have heard a war is coming
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    RIP ad, even the faction stacks can't save them next campaign... :)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faction stacks aren't even saving them this campaign, the scoring is ridiculous.
    • PC/NA
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, enjoy the new prostrats AD guild that has come to Sotha.
  • Brazilionaire
    Brazilionaire
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

I'm proud to announce that a new guild is coming to Sotha and we're recruiting.

Homicide lnc (second word is LNC all lower caps, which stands for Late Night Carnage) is a DC-main guild but open to alts across all factions. We're a very accepting, judgement-free, non-binary gender friendly, scroll-trolling encouraged, agnostic guild. Our core values are:

* DC Allegiance - We recognize the great North West as our home and Lord Bashu (the only true lord of the Covenant) as our ruler.
    * Health and Longevity - We encourage regular exercising to promote health and longevity. Our favorite form of exercise is squatting over someone's corpse.
    * Colonization - We heavily incentivize the establishment of settlements outside of the North West region. The more South, the better.

homicide_inc.png

Whisper me in-game for more info. Get your invite today!!!
    Brazilionaire [PC-NA]
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Sotha is a joke. DC/EP day cap and bottle emp keeps. Then complain about farming 200cp AD faction stacks lol?
    Cowards.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, how long did AD dominate Sotha? A year? I much prefer a nightcap/daycap cycle to a cycle where every keep/outpost/ressource you go to has about 50 players defending in primetime.
    Edited by gabriebe on December 7, 2018 1:16PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    b0g wrote: »
    Sotha is a joke. DC/EP day cap and bottle emp keeps. Then complain about farming 200cp AD faction stacks lol?
    Cowards.

The problem is, its not farming a faction stack of 200cp players, its getting run over by a faction stack of 200-1000cp players 10-20 v 50-60, and while wining that fight is certainly possible, it requires the 50-60 to be very unorganized and the 10-20 to be very, VERY organized, which is not likely to happen at all
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    b0g wrote: »
    Cowards.

Perhaps it has more to do with the toxicity of said group?
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    classy move fengrush.

• NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil has been devoid of it’s true emporer for some time. For shame.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil has been devoid of it’s true emporer for some time. For shame.

na, I was there all last week :)
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t the emp be able to take his group across the map and triumph vs extreme odds?
    Seems like he was too busy in his faction stack getting smallscale v x’d
    😮