The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[TWS] Guilds in AvA – The heart of Cyrodiil“

Taonnor
Taonnor
✭✭✭✭✭
First I will apologize for my broken English. I’m not a native English people. If you do not understand some sentence, try to look into the German thread and translate it or ask me directly!

Here is the German counterpart. -> Gilden im AvA – „Gilden sind das Herz von Cyrodiil“
Back to the Main Thread -> [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

In my opinion guilds deserve much more attention in this game. We can do so much.

Guild-Alliance Points and leaderboards

The first and fastest approach would be to introduce Guild-Alliance Points. Guild-Alliance Points, for example, can be used to create guild leaderboards in AvA. An example for leaderboards you can see here Leaderboards for all things – „The magic of leaderboards“.

How to collect Guild-Alliance Points?

I think that's pretty easy. How do you identify with the guild? With the guild tabard. If you turn it on, you collect Guild-Alliance Points for the guild.

Can you buy something from the Guild-Alliance Points?

Of course, it makes sense to buy things for Guild-Alliance Points as well. I would welcome it. Guild leaders should be able to buy cool stuff for the guild. Such as:
  • Guild Mounts
  • More Guild Emblems
  • More Guild Colors
  • Guild Emblems on Shields
  • Guild traders in Cyrodiil

Guild traders in Cyrodiil

I would set up guild traders in Cyrodiil! Instead of by claiming a keep, traders are now right at the entrance of each faction. The guild traders are then auctioned via Guild-Alliance Points (Like the other traders with gold).

Thus, active PvP guilds also have a chance to set up a trader directly in their environment. But I would like to link this with another feature:

Items in the Guild Shop can be marked with the flag „Visible for Guild members only“.

With that feature you can run an "internal guild shop" at the same time and do not have to create a "dummy guild" for it. For example, we do not claim anymore because we only use our store internally. I think the current "claiming" system fails completely there!

Upgrades of Keeps and Keep-Resources

The Suggestion Living AvA Map – „Settlers of Cyrodiil“ has proposed a new "claiming" and addressed upgrades for Keeps and Keep-Resources. In my opinion, Upgrading is part of "claiming". I mean why else "claiming"? Actually “claiming” is a complete dead feature.

The upgrades you can purchase should include proper and reasonable upgrades.
  • Additional Walls (Only Keep-Resources)
  • More Guards (Keep-Resources & Keeps)
  • Stronger Guards (Keep-Resources & Keeps)
  • Stronger Walls (Keep-Resources & Keeps)
  • Stronger Gates (Keep-Resources & Keeps)
  • Fixed Siege-Equipment on outer Towers of Keep Walls (Only Keeps)
    • 2 * Keep-Fireballista, 1x Keep-Fire-Pot-Trebuchet
      • They are 3 times stronger than normal Sieges
      • They have 3 times larger AoE like normal Sieges
      • They can be destroyed
      • Enemies can use them too
      • They are persisted and repair yourself or can be repaired

What do you say to the Guild-Alliance Points? Do you have ideas to give more meaning to guilds?
Edited by Taonnor on October 14, 2018 9:01PM
Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will totally read all your threads tomorrow, especially this one is very interesting. I can not understand why they haven't implemented a better guild system for Cyro. So much stuff you could do. More people would join guilds. Guilds would teach them how to fight in Cyro instead of only zerging and light attack spamming.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    so many good ideas, so much potential, but being the negative *** that i am i dont think ZOS cares about Cyro to begin with, let alone spend more effort in implementing stuff like this.

If they do ever implement this tho, it would be very good, the skillgap these days between players is already huge and this could actually push people to join guilds instead of zerging and light attacking like divine said.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I vote Taonnor for Pvp representative.

Lol nah but seriously nice work on all these forums posts, a lot of good ideas which are well structured and easy to read. Thank you for the time and effort spent.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp guilds should get a keep as guild hall that they can change with special furnishing (paintings ,thrones , statues, fixed siege, portals, secrete doors to the outside, traps, special guards...) and every time they claiming a keep will change this keep to their guild hall appearance.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Pvp guilds should get a keep as guild hall that they can change with special furnishing (paintings ,thrones , statues, fixed siege, portals, secrete doors to the outside, traps, special guards...) and every time they claiming a keep will change this keep to their guild hall appearance.

That is a cool idea!
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade