Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's Dwarven Crates Season!

Watchdog
Watchdog
✭✭✭✭✭
Weee! I can finally get the costume I have wanted so much:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/125?elven-hero-armor
Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally I can get my Dwemer goggles!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a whole army of nix-hounds!
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    And a whole army of nix-hounds!

Yep, been there done that. I even got two in a single crate. Go me!
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting. It's been less than a week since the return of the Flame Atronach Crates ended.

I wonder if they're doing re-releases that are ~4 days apart of the old seasons to build up to Hollowjack?

So another Season dropping August 31-September 7, then September 11-18, then September 22-29?

With a Hollowjack release in October (Crate seasons seem to be 2-4 months long, and Psijic Vault dropped Mid-June. Plus, given their theme, Hollowjack Crates would make the most sense to release in October.) being likely.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on August 20, 2018 3:48PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

I wonder if they're doing re-releases that are ~4 days apart of the old seasons to build up to Hollowjack?

So another Season dropping August 31-September 7, then September 11-18, then September 22-29.

Wild Hunt With Gem Purchases ohpleaseohpleaseohplease.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *performs a victory dance*

I got what I wanted.

qNejfrF.png
  • debbie.noisetteb16_ESO
    That's interesting. It's been less than a week since the return of the Flame Atronach Crates ended.

So another Season dropping August 31-September 7, then September 11-18, then September 22-29?

With a Hollowjack release in October (Crate seasons seem to be 2-4 months long, and Psijic Vault dropped Mid-June. Plus, given their theme, Hollowjack Crates would make the most sense to release in October.) being likely.

That would be amazing! But for now I'm happy the Dwarven crates are back and glad I saved some gems for them, ty ZOS!
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg wait can I spend my gems in the Dwarven crates now? Is that what this post means?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was happy I could pick up some things from the crates for gems, but to actually buy Nix Crates? Seems like a bad idea.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!! All I wanted was the eyeshadows and all I got was so. many. nix hounds.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, to look on the brigter side of it, more Nix-Hounds mean more gems instead of some collectibles one doesn't want, don't they? :)
    Edited by Watchdog on August 21, 2018 4:56AM
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up! Just checked it out... is it just me or do these prices seem a little backwards? The eyeshadows cost 40 gems!!! The lipsticks from the last crates and the other eyeshadow from the current season are only 16 gems. And most of the old costumes cost 16 gems, instead of 40.

Ugh I don't know about shelling out 40 gems for the eyeshadow. I was hoping to get them all. :disappointed:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's nice, I don't mind any seasons available at any time :) But it is really unfair to have Dwarven crates 3rd time now (and all with gem purchases), while Storm/Hunt crates were only back 2 times (and only one time with gem purchases) :'(
    Edited by Fischblut on August 20, 2018 5:10PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storm and reaper havent been back a single time with gem purchase as far as i know. ZOS its really their time now.
  • Oumalakasha
    Oumalakasha
    ✭✭✭
    I love the wolf, but am gonna hold off on buying it in hopes of getting it in one of my three remaining daily crates. There's some nice stuff in there though. I'm not a costume person but there are some impressive ones in there.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    each time u throw ur money into the crown crates u gonna say "yes" to zos politics, u say yes to bugged pvp, bugged group finder, bugged trials and dungeons - right now u gonna say yes to the worst and most endgame bugging update/patch zos ever made.

enjoy.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Managed to buy one of the ashlander costumes :)

Other than that, the dro-mathra senche looks cool i guess, although I've seen so many people with it lately that im not interested in buying it much anymore. Same issue with the elven hero costume although i do have that.
    Edited by Rebirthment on August 20, 2018 9:59PM
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the Storm Atronach crates are next. Also, why do Dwarven Crates make the Crown Crate tab in the store lag?
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wild Hunt Crates, Please!!! Storm Attro Crates too, I guess...
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    First time I ever pull a radiant mount (ebon senche) and it Had to be clockwork ugh *Sniffle*
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »
    First time I ever pull a radiant mount (ebon senche) and it Had to be clockwork ugh *Sniffle*

Its dwemer, not clockwork. Completely different
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Looks the same to me regardless of the name. Also it's still fugly.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2gc9dj.jpg
    Edited by Carbonised on August 22, 2018 11:40AM
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the Adamant Dwarven Horse, Ebon Dwarven Senche, and Vitrine Dwarven Wolf share the same droprate as the other Apex rewards, or do they count as Radiant Apex?
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the Adamant Dwarven Horse, Ebon Dwarven Senche, and Vitrine Dwarven Wolf share the same droprate as the other Apex rewards, or do they count as Radiant Apex?

They are Radiant Apex. WAY lower drop rate than Apex.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are Radiant Apex. WAY lower drop rate than Apex.

Thanks. I just thought it was weird that they're grouped under Apex with the other Dwarven mounts.
    Xbox NA healer main
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

its ok, not all of us can have good taste. If it turns out you like plain old cliché Breton architecture but think creative dwemer and clockwork things are ugly, then I would care even less of what you think
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 23, 2018 7:13AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You might be on to something. Maybe they're trying to deplete players' stockpiles of gems before the new season. I know I've been depleting mine (though mine have only been from free crates). I just blew the last of my meager stock of 200 gems on the dro senche cub and the vile statue (yes, I know you can get a miniature version in-game, but I wanted the big one). I have a few things I can extract to get the 16 gems I need for the magicka ear clasps, if we don't get any free crates before the new season starts.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My friend opened one of her free dwarven crates the other day. She said, "Look at this ugly thing I just got." She mounted up on the Vitrine Dwarven Wolf. She had no idea what it was or what the drop rate was. I wheezed.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    ✭✭✭
    I am a huge Dwemer fan, and I was geeked to get the radiant apex & apex guar!!! I had the Dwarven Spider Mount from a previous crate season and wanted more to add to my collection. I also had the Clavicus Vile statue AND the Draughr Motif book drop from my crates this season!!! My collection of Dwemer artifacts keeps on growing & my Dwemer Paleontologist is over the moon!!!
    Edited by TwIsTeDReDQuEeN on August 23, 2018 6:32PM