The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle reviving needs nerfing.

• pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Max horse speed and rez cooldown in battle spirit and remove camps again. There you go, people natuarally start spreading creating small scale battles in between keeps and reducing stress on the server.

Actually this would have exactly the opposite effect. Players would stack even greater numbers to reduce the risk of death in small fights and having to ride back causing larger fights and more lag. Exactly as we saw when camps were removed.

I agree that a change should be made but removing camps is one of the worst ideas zos ever had. They spread fights more than they caused stacking. Imo they should have no "Radius" again but keep the cooldown. Allowing players to see a camp up somewhere completely different from the laggy zerg fight they are at and swap over there to check it out without a boring ride.

Before camps came back there were plenty of fights in between keeps. Right now the entire map in between keeps is dead. No one goes in between keeps expecting to find a fight. I also said put max horse speed in battle spirit to avoid horse simulator so people can get back into the fight faster.

Dunno if removing the radius will help but right now camps are better off removed completely than stay as they are.

The stacking at keeps is a combination of the following:
    - Current tick mechanics
    - current siege mechanics
    - radius part of camps
    - lack of strong groups who can confidently seperate from the frontline and go it alone successfully. (I'm not talking about the flip back line and leave immediately groups)
    - server performance and population

Removing camps would just increase the other problems because people would play much safer just stacking/attacking in keeps with greater numbers even more to attempt to prevent deaths

Are you seriously telling me that clueless people just rush through oils and catapults and melt because they have the safety of the camp and not because they are just dumb? Seriously?

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember DAOC, the game that had a Rez penalty on being rezzed *grin*
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Remember DAOC, the game that had a Rez penalty on being rezzed *grin*
    Unless they used the PR realm ability. Which was on a 5min cooldown I believe.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After removing a handful of posts, we must remind everyone that all posts are to be kept civil and constructive. Trying to make a point, then telling others they are wrong, is in fact a form of baiting, and will not be tolerated. If anyone may have any questions, we strongly advise taking some time to review the Community Rules we have in place.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main problem with zergball madness is Earthgore, ive seen zergs wandering around Cyrodiil with 10+ earthgores removing negates that could possibly wipe them and heal the 30k+ HP destroball zerg.

Nerfing Reviving most likely will cause zergball empowerment and not weakening, since they farm LFG randoms easy when they are protected by their healbots+manueverbots+stamhealbots+purgebots etc etc.

Remove Earthgore from cyrodiil, add a damage penalty to large groups and make the game more singe target damage oriented.. Running around spamming healing springs to get your ulti up and then charge with eye of flame permafrost and rest aoe ultis is not pvp, its pve skyreach grinding AP version inside cyrodiil.
    Edited by Nicko_Lps on August 11, 2018 2:07AM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im with you OP, soul gems should be banned. Real players do campaigns without any soul gems :trollface:
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not happening. It doesn't promote zerg play and it would make PVE players cry real hard on the forums if it somehow affects their rezzing. So best forget it and either kite more or get a bigger group. Those are your options. /endthread

There is no way they would make something like this apply to PvE.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You shouldn't be able to rez until you are out of combat.

You must really love horse-riding.

It is much better than people sieging and those inside can rez while combat is going on. The vulnerability while rezzing is enough. If you are greatly outnumbered, tough luck.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    Irylia wrote: »
    At the very least kag reduce rez/support and Templar rez passive could be nerfed or removed

But a sickness would be ideal. Either you rez and do reduced damage for x time or can’t be revived for a short duration after dying.
    Not to mention the person who bashed a rez shouldn’t lose Stam instead the person who was trying to revive should lose that amount instead.

No ty!

Keep your PVP nerf garbage to PVP please. Do not ask to gut even more of my class over it! Also no more nerfs to gear for PVP! (I don't wear kags but still!) PVP nerfs in PVP zones!

Rezzing should be nerfed even more in PvE then in PvP. Players are way more OP than monsters at the moment, and even if the monsters kill the players it doesn’t matter because the players can rez! But the monsters can’t rez!! How is that balanced?!

Or wait, were you referring to how one raid group is balanced with another? Because they’re competing to see who can do it fastest? Well a rez change would affect both teams equally... so that’s perfectly balanced, as all things should be. So you must be referring to the balance between players and monsters.

I wouldn’t be surprised if rezzing is nerfed even more in PvE than it is in PvP. You PvEers and your balance will ruin PvP yet again.

So you want even more insta-vote to kicks upon PUGs arriving in dungeons?
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    Irylia wrote: »
    At the very least kag reduce rez/support and Templar rez passive could be nerfed or removed

But a sickness would be ideal. Either you rez and do reduced damage for x time or can’t be revived for a short duration after dying.
    Not to mention the person who bashed a rez shouldn’t lose Stam instead the person who was trying to revive should lose that amount instead.

No ty!

Keep your PVP nerf garbage to PVP please. Do not ask to gut even more of my class over it! Also no more nerfs to gear for PVP! (I don't wear kags but still!) PVP nerfs in PVP zones!

Rezzing should be nerfed even more in PvE then in PvP. Players are way more OP than monsters at the moment, and even if the monsters kill the players it doesn’t matter because the players can rez! But the monsters can’t rez!! How is that balanced?!

Or wait, were you referring to how one raid group is balanced with another? Because they’re competing to see who can do it fastest? Well a rez change would affect both teams equally... so that’s perfectly balanced, as all things should be. So you must be referring to the balance between players and monsters.

I wouldn’t be surprised if rezzing is nerfed even more in PvE than it is in PvP. You PvEers and your balance will ruin PvP yet again.

So you want even more insta-vote to kicks upon PUGs arriving in dungeons?

In WoW its been like 1 res every 2 min stack-able (if i recall correctly) ,only 3 classes out of 12 can res plus hunter IF he has appropriate pet.
    What makes you think that it would destroy ESO when it did not destroy WoW for 14 years now while it had 14.6m subs during last xpc?

Making ESO feel less like online skyrim and more like a true MMO is not going to destroy it, it is sure going to push LA skyrim players be more like MMO players imho.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not really playing the game anymore, but i just rushed over the patch notes and noticed theres a new set that gives you and the rezz-target major heroism when you rezz someone in combat.
    So now zerglings can Rezzbot and Ultidump you harder than ever.

983zva37blb11.png
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't nerfing it, they are buffing it. With the new DLC set you can run a Kagrenac Templar and get major heroism for 15 seconds for yourself and the person you rezzed. 30 ultimate for free for every rez.
    March of Sacrifices

Hanu’s Compassion (Light)
    2: Magicka Recovery
    3: Max Magicka
    4: Magicka Recovery
    5: Max Magicka
    5: When you resurrect another player while in combat, you and the player gain Major Heroism for 15 seconds, granting you 3 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds.
    Edited by Feanor on August 13, 2018 12:21PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an update on how OP battle reviving is.

It's great losing fights because i spend all my time stopping the group of 10 from reviving the 2 i've killed. Wasting resources using crushing/ bash while they literally just go to revive again.

What a great system, 10/10. Very balanced devs.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's great losing fights because i spend all my time stopping the group of 10 from reviving the 2 i've killed. Wasting resources using crushing/ bash while they literally just go to revive again.

Completely agree. I’d say more but my post will just get removed b ZOS so Ill stick with a safe sanitized response.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »

Completely agree. I’d say more but my post will just get removed b ZOS so Ill stick with a safe sanitized response.

It's just stupid, groups immediately go for the revives now.

And it costs actually costs people resources to revive where it costs the revive nothing.

Was in a 2v10 earlier, we dropped 3 and the rest of the group kept going to revive instantly, 2 magplars and a dk.

I actually interrupted 1 person 10 times within like 30s. Just this is guy reviving basically kept me from doing anything else while i tried to stay alive and use any opportunity i actually made for myself to spam crushing shock at the revive guy to stop the fight resetting. While wasting resources.

It's a joke of a game now. Literally everything is catered to noobs, both actual new players and people who have played the game for years but failed to get out of the 'run around in a zerg' stage every decent pvp'er had when they first started.

Every stupid new OP set in patches e.g. sloads/ earth gorge etc.. all catered to 'lower the ceiling' in pvp. To make good players who have actually put in effort to get better lesss effective against the lazy people who didn't or the noobs who haven't played enough too.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh well thats how the game is right now, they should put a 30 second timer on rezzes after dying, its not too long but would encourage zerglings to actually chase rather than rezz up and ultidump you :trollface:
    Pvp is *** since few patches now and only getting worse with every consecutive update
    Edited by ATomiX96 on August 25, 2018 7:20PM