@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I reported this issue during the first week of PTS, with screenshots
, and here we are now in the 4th week of PTS, and this issue is still there and unaddressed.
Specifically, all assistants, mounts, pets, and target dummies are rotated around 180 degrees on the PTS, compared to how they are oriented on Live.
For example, on PC/EU Live, I have a target dummy placed near a wall, with its back against the wall. On the PTS with PC/EU character copies, that same target dummy, standing in the same spot, is now facing towards the wall, rather than facing away from the wall.
Please fix this problem. Unless you want everyone to have to manually rotate their existing assistants, mounts, pets, and target dummies around when this patch hits Live.
PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters
― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
– Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Oryx ☙
– Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx ☙
– Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
– Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
– Bosmer Nightblade – Tank – Higgs Bosmer
– Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
– Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
– Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd
– Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx ☙
– Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
– Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm
The Flawless Conqueror • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Tick-Tock Tormentor • Voice of Reason • Bringer of Light • Blackrose Executioner
Add-Ons: Itemization Browser
― Loot Log
― Deconstruction Junk Marker
― Purge Tracker
― vHoF Status Panel
― Asylum Status Panel
― Dungeon Timer
― Combat Alerts
― Smart Looter
Guides: Sunspire Mechanics