Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SPOILERS] Quest choices, full list, all factions

• D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Zone: Summerset
    Quest: Storming the Walls
    Options:
    1. Tell Castire that they can coexist
    2. Tell Castire that parting might be for the best.
    Results:
    1. Castire disagrees with you and chooses to leave Pandermalion, returning to her homeland.
    Note: This has no affect on your next decision.
    2. ?
    Options:
    1. Tell the Battlereeve that Pandermalion's plan saved the day.
    2. Tell the Battlereeve that the attack was Pandermalion's fault.
    1. The Balltereeve says that the keep being attacked under Pandermalion's watch will reflect poorly against him however his heroics today will temper the attitude of the courts.
    2. ?
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: The Runaway's Tale
    Options:
    1. Persuade Niralin.
    2. Refuse Niralin's request.
    3. Accept Niralin's request.
    Results:
    1. You convince Niralin to hide her true nature as a werewolf and return to Shimmerene. You meet the couple there and Esterdel is pleased he doesn't need to find a new fiance. Niralin comments that the wedding will take place during a full moon, implying that she will kill Esterdel there and start a new life.
    2. You don't kill Niralin who is angry at you but still gives you her ring. You take this to Esterdel and tell him that Niralin is now a werewolf. He shows no sadness at Niralin's predicament and says that no one else needs to know about her change, paying you for your silence.
    3. Niralin Thank's you then say to you to remember, that is her choice to die, not your fault. Esterdel shows no sadness at Niralin's predicament and says that no one else needs to know about the whole affair.

• luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: Storming the Walls
    Options:
    1. Tell Castire that they can coexist
    2. Tell Castire that parting might be for the best.
    3. (hidden option) you too should try to live together elsewhere.
    The third option is in reality hidden when you kill Castire second mate(when you speak with Castire) two options will show if you choose the first one Castire will be stronger in her vows then when you will open the gates no matter the side Pandermalion will find a dead friend(when you speak with Pandermalion) if you say that he has never let Castire down this will stroger his vows, and making the final vow at the gate will make their bounds stronger, a hidden option will them show saying that they should leave summerset so in another place they will live together and happy.

if you choose the second dialoge in both options i believe both will agreed to depart since the bonds are weaken and continue to fix their lives without thinking in each other, opening a fourth option, i believe so because both of the options seems to encourage them to live their lives and fix their mistakes and abandon their love (i haven't tested this side), is also a happy ending, but i believe this time without love.

if you choose diferent options in each case a option that they part different ways, but still loving each other is chosen for you making them fall apart either way.

Results:
    1. Castire disagrees with you and chooses to leave Pandermalion, returning to her homeland.
    2. Castire agrees with you and chooses to leave Pandermalion, returning to her homeland.
    3. (hidden option) Castire will agree saying they should have tried this form the start. (happy ending T_T)
    Note: with you choose the hidden option 3 it will affect the next decision since Pandermalion will run with Castire to live together. Pandermalion will be considered dead, but not a dishonored death.

Options:
    4. Tell the Battlereeve that Pandermalion's plan saved the day.
    5. Tell the Battlereeve that the attack was Pandermalion's fault.
    4. The Balltereeve says that the keep being attacked under Pandermalion's watch will reflect poorly against him however his heroics today will temper the attitude of the courts.
    5. ?

i'm Brazilian, my english isn't that perfect, if anyone can make my comment easier to undestand, please do so.
    Edited by luanrobert on July 2, 2018 3:41PM
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: Bantering With Bandits
    Options:
    1. Convince Tableau to Go Back.
    2. Convince Manacar to Let Tableau Stay.
    Results:
    1. ?
    2. Manacar, after some convince, says that Tableau has gone to far just to see him so he can at least honor her feelings. Tableau says as long Manacar stays with her, they can win anything together. Tableau says she will continue her art even that she may lost some prestige, and that she has no regrets and will look for some peace for a while.
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    luanrobert wrote: »
    Quest: Murder In Lillandril
    Options:
    1. Prove Emile Innocent.
    2. Respect Emile's Wishes.
    Results:
    1. Emile is Mad, Viveenne is happy and says he will recover, Calawende disagree with you, but says undestand your decision, the sapiarch Soraturil says you made a commendable work, but says the sapiarchs and the mages guild need time to rely on each other. Haladan work is destroyed and Norasea is now hunted.
    2.?
    Option 2 Result:
    Emile is overjoyed with your decision as it will protect his friends legacy. You lie to Sapiarch Soraturil, telling him that Emile is guilty. He states that the Guild and the Sapiarchs can now move forward. Emile will spend the rest of his life in prison but Calawende made a deal which would have him sent to a Breton prison instead of a high elf one. In prison he will have access to the Guild library and he would even be able to publish books. Vivienne is upset with you for sending an innocent man to prison. This choice also protects Norasea who isn't mentioned at all.

• luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Zone: Artaeum
    Quest: The Shattered Staff
    Options:
    1. Say to Josajeh that use the staff is a good idea
    2. Say to Josajeh that use the staff is a bad idea
    Results:
    1. ?
    2. Josajeh agreeds and says that when you and your familly suffers something, the power to change everything, can be very tempting, she then sets you of to look for the fragments.

Options 2:
    1. tell Josajeh that it's alright tha she hasn't bother you
    2. tell josajeh that's she was a bother all along
    1. Josajeh says that she knows that she has been a bother, but thx you for listening to her talk about her family, she then sets you of to look for the rifts.
    2. ?

options 3:
    1. Tell Josajeh you undestand.
    2. Tell Josajeh she shouldn't meddle with the time.
    1. Josajeh says she knows it's not right. she then says she is sorry for all, and promise you two will see each other soon.
    2. ?

Consequences:
    When Josajeh steal the staff of towers Loremaster Celarus says most of the blame is to him since him push her away from the task, rather than keep her close. Josajeh after stole the staff of towers is exiled from the order, you have a final choice for leave her the augur ou kept it in a vault. Give her the Augur makes a sort of happy ending.

i think for now that the choices only affect dialoges, making the ending of the quest the same, changing just the phrases for sad or a little happy.
    Edited by luanrobert on July 8, 2018 7:45PM
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    D3F1ANC3 wrote: »
    Zone: Vvardenfell
    Quest: Family Reunion
    Options:
    1. Convince Naryu that Veya deserves a second chance.
    2. Agree that Veya deserves to die.
    Results:
    1. Naryu secretly lets Veya live and decides to ship her off to the Summerset Isles where an old Khajiit friend of hers (likely Razum-dar) will look out for her. House Redoran believes Veya is dead and Naryu is sure they will never find out otherwise. You are able to speak with Veya again in Vivec City before her ship departs.
    2. Naryu kills Veya. While grateful for your help Naryu is very depressed and is found drinking alone in her Balmora hideout.
    Later:
    In the Summerset main quest line you meet Veya again if you chose to let her live. She has turned to evil and joined forces with the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. Veya says that she felt as if she was just trading one prison for another and Nocturnal offered her true freedom. You are forced to kill Veya when she works with Nocturnal to assault Summerset's Crystal Tower.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zone: Vvardenfell
    Quest: Family Reunion
    Options:
    1. Convince Naryu that Veya deserves a second chance.
    2. Agree that Veya deserves to die.
    Results:
    1. Naryu secretly lets Veya live and decides to ship her off to the Summerset Isles where an old Khajiit friend of hers (likely Razum-dar) will look out for her. House Redoran believes Veya is dead and Naryu is sure they will never find out otherwise. You are able to speak with Veya again in Vivec City before her ship departs.
    2. Naryu kills Veya. While grateful for your help Naryu is very depressed and is found drinking alone in her Balmora hideout.
    Later:
    In the Summerset main quest line you meet Veya again if you chose to let her live. She has turned to evil and joined forces with the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. Veya says that she felt as if she was just trading one prison for another and Nocturnal offered her true freedom. You are forced to kill Veya when she works with Nocturnal to assault Summerset's Crystal Tower.
    I suspect it works out the same way whether you spare her or not. Aside from the obvious important story implications of her needing to be Nocturnal's Earl, she comments at one point that "Veya died on a cold stone floor in Balmora" or something to that effect. So my guess without having taken that option is that Nocturnal somehow saves her as she's dying and that's why she becomes her servant.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atarax wrote: »
    I will be updating quest choices here going forward rather than posting to each of the individual threads. Eventually I'll try to consolidate all the posts into the beginning here. And yep, I'm enjoying ESO, so I'm happy to keep maintaining the thread, whereas it seems like the other thread starters have disappeared.
    This thread really needs to be updated to be honest. Since this is the first thing that appears when you type "eso quest choices" on google.

┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • MythicSnake
    MythicSnake
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Zone: Deshaan
    Quest: Vengeance of the Oppressed

1. Don't tell Betina about the ambush.
    2. Tell Betina about the ambush.
    1. You help Sar-Keer ambush Betina in her townhouse. Afterwards, Sar-Keer thanks you and says the Voleks have finally paid for their crimes thanks to you. He is relieved that he and his family will no longer fear being enslaved by them. His wife Tastes-the-Breeze laments that even though the Voleks are all dead, it will never bring back their daughter. "We are just as bad as the Voleks," she says.
    2. Betina is already aware that the two Argonians want to kill her like they killed her parents. She asks you to meet her at her house. She says that the Argonians have already had their revenge and she doesn't intend to let them have her life too. When you enter the house, the Argonians attack you and you help Betina and her taciturn Nord bodyguard kill them. Afterward, Betina isn't really looking forward to having to run the farm by herself, but she expects that the "unnatural" Pact will fall apart soon and she can go back to doing things the old way.

• D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Zone: Murkmire
    Quest: Empty Nest
    Options:
    1. Say that they pose too great a risk to the tribe.
    2. Say that they should be accepted back into the tribe.
    Results:
    1. ?
    2. Tree-Minder Pavu agrees implying that she would have made a similar decision. Haxara and her daughter settle in to their home. Other tribe members seem to accept them back with Jasaii offering to help them in the healing hut.
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Missing in Murkmire
    Options:
    1. Side with Xukas
    2. Side with Jaxsik-Orrn.
    Results:
    1. Captain Hostia is allowed to live and is set free. She promises that she is finished with the Blackguards before running off. Jaxsik is slightly annoyed at your decision. Later on you discover that Hostia doesn't leave the region and she is found to be capturing Argonians, skinning them and displaying their skinned bodies around Mukrmire. She does this for revenge as the Argonians executed her husband. You are forced to kill her to stop her murder spree.
    2. ?
    Edited by D3F1ANC3 on January 19, 2019 7:48AM
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Options:
    1. Side with Xukas
    2. Side with Jaxsik-Orrn.
    Results:
    1. Captain Hostia is allowed to live and is set free. She promises that she is finished with the Blackguards before running off. Jaxsik is slightly annoyed at your decision. Later on you discover that Hostia doesn't leave the region and she is found to be capturing Argonians, skinning them and displaying their skinned bodies around Mukrmire. She does this for revenge as the Argonians executed her husband. You are forced to kill her to stop her murder spree.
    2. Captain Hostia begs for her life and is merciless killed. xukas seems at first to not care much, but by the end of the dialogue, he hints a insult saying you and jaxsik has the same temper. (i couldn't find any quests after i'm done with murkmire about a serial killer skinning argonians, but if i find anything i return to edit).
    Edited by luanrobert on January 30, 2019 5:16PM
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    1mirg wrote: »
    I will be updating quest choices here going forward rather than posting to each of the individual threads. Eventually I'll try to consolidate all the posts into the beginning here. And yep, I'm enjoying ESO, so I'm happy to keep maintaining the thread, whereas it seems like the other thread starters have disappeared.
    This thread really needs to be updated to be honest. Since this is the first thing that appears when you type "eso quest choices" on google.

the threads is constantly updated in the comments, i assure you, me and defiance, with the help of a few other friends here and there covered all of morrowind, clockwork and summerset, quests that have choice and consequences, we are in murkmire now.
    Edited by luanrobert on January 28, 2019 2:20PM
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: By River and Root
    Options:
    1. Choose Xukas
    2. Choose Jaxsik-Orrn.
    Results:
    1. Xukas will die, and the tribe that emerges from the hist tree will be lead by Jaxsik, Famia almost cries about xukas passing regreting she didn't say goodbye, Shuvu, Xukas's mentor, will be present he doesn't sya anything about Xukas, but seems happy with the outcome, by the end Jaxsik will show a grand change on her personality being now more friendly to outsides and even saying that one ally gained worth more than a hundred enemies slain. (after checking the whisper-root village a while i couldn't find any angonian that was similar to Xukas, maybe this is a consequence we will see in elswer).
    2. ?
    Edited by luanrobert on January 30, 2019 5:14PM
  • HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    Runefell wrote: »
    Quest: Mourning the Lost
    Quest: The Flooded Grove
    Zone: Greenshade
    Options:
    1. Kill Saromir
    Saromir is happy and feels free knowing who he finally is, as he's a devout servant of Hermos Mora

• crystalespers
    crystalespers
    Soul Shriven
    For the Storming the Walls quest in Summerset I tried following the guide above but I can't get the hidden option to show no matter what dialogue choices I choose. Can someone please clarify what I'm suppose to pick so that I get the result of
    Cas and Pan leaving together.
  • Nyxxa
    Nyxxa
    Soul Shriven
    My Edit below
    Edited by Nyxxa on April 13, 2019 5:53PM
    ~ Nyx
  • Nyxxa
    Nyxxa
    Soul Shriven
    Runefell wrote: »

Quest: Right of Theft
    Zone: Greenshade
    Options:
    1. Call upon General Margoth and his spirit army to march against Naemon's forces.
    2. Release General Margoth and his spirit army to go rest in peace.
    1. ???
    2. Margoth is surprised, and said that they don't deserve rest. But he disappears once more. Indaenir says you did the right thing, and that all the spirits are at rest now.

Right of Theft
    1. Margoth says his people would fight the sun if he commanded it, so a fight against Naemon will be done. Indaenir says he's sad the warriors are not at rest, but is glad the villagers are at least.

~ Nyx
  • GMPing
    GMPing
    Soul Shriven
    More information on both options from "Missing in Murkmire" and how the follow on quest, "The Skin Taker" plays out...
    In either case, Hostia will beg for her life claiming she has a daughter to look after.

1. If you spare Hostia, she then becomes the skin-taker villain in "The Skin Taker" quest. Taking revenge for the death of her husband.
    2. If you kill Hostia, her daughter Julitta, becomes the skin-taker villain in "The Skin Taker" quest. Taking revenge for the death of her mother.
    luanrobert wrote: »
    Options:
    4. Side with Xukas
    5. Side with Jaxsik-Orrn.
    Results:
    4. Captain Hostia is allowed to live and is set free. She promises that she is finished with the Blackguards before running off. Jaxsik is slightly annoyed at your decision. Later on you discover that Hostia doesn't leave the region and she is found to be capturing Argonians, skinning them and displaying their skinned bodies around Mukrmire. She does this for revenge as the Argonians executed her husband. You are forced to kill her to stop her murder spree.
    5. Captain Hostia begs for her life and is merciless killed. xukas seems at first to not care much, but by the end of the dialogue, he hints a insult saying you and jaxsik has the same temper. (i couldn't find any quests after i'm done with murkmire about a serial killer skinning argonians, but if i find anything i return to edit).

• Eravior_
    Eravior_
    ✭✭
    For the Storming the Walls quest in Summerset I tried following the guide above but I can't get the hidden option to show no matter what dialogue choices I choose. Can someone please clarify what I'm suppose to pick so that I get the result of

I had to run through the quest twice but I found it on my second go.
    I took the left tower without finding the dead friend otherwise I would have unlocked the secret option. I found the friend in the tower to the right during my second attempt. Yes, it's due to a flawed quest layout. The friend's corpse had even despawned when I re-entered the tower. They also never actually said their vows during either attempt.

0UjkwbH.jpg
    My character would carry a torch for the ESO devs but they have photophobia.
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfsong wrote: »
    Quest: The Prisoner of Jathsogur
    Zone: Malabal Tor

The Drublog clan of Wood Orcs captured the Silvenar. I must use the Runestone of Malacath to sacrifice one of his ambassadors in exchange for the Silvenar's freedom.

1. Sacrifice Ambassador Raen (his bodyguard)
    2. Sacrifice Ambassador Sariel (his advisor)
    1. Raen dies in agony. Sariel is horrified, but doesn't want to waste his gift. She tells you how to rescue the Silvenar, and also invokes her spirit totem to help you fight and heal your wounds. She says she will meet you outside Jathsogur after you free the Silvenar, then leaves.
    2. Sariel dies in agony. Raen invokes his spirit totem to help you fight. Raen and the Silvenar meet you outside after you free the Silvenar, then they send you on your way.

(I added Sariel's part)

• luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭

Sorry friend i took quite a big break from the game since murkmire, so... sorry for taking so long to answer
    i believe "Eravior_" post is right, you HAVE to choose the right dialogue, AND you also have to get every secondary objectives done, and yeah, the missing friend had a flawed marker like he said when i have done it at the time, but i thought that had happened just to me, doing all this should unlock the secret option.

about the vows has been a long time since i have done it so i don't recall well, the vows part may only be a little dialogue after picking the right choice or just a way i choose at the time to say that he won't give up on his love, after you said the right dialogue, and furthermore open the option make them stay together, but i really remenber that at the final gate before the boss fight they share some words of love before heading to the fight itself, and i'm pretty sure the dialogue is diferent, at the gate to the boss, if you choose any wrong dialogue or miss the optional objectives. sorry taking too long everyone.
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Zone: Elswer
    Quest: Unhealthy Preoccupation
    Options:
    1. Peryite is powerful.
    2. Only fools follow Peryite.
    Results:
    1. Marthine will be a lot happy and explain to you how to follow Peryite, at the end of the dialogue he says you need to contract a terrible illness, after that he offers to cough on you so you can get one, he end by saying accept this gift and cough on you like he said he would.
    2. Marthine says "would a fool live in sickness and travel with a idiot to convince other to do the same?" after that he realizes how bad it sounds, but he gives you is gratitudes noneless.

i really like Peryite and both choices were really funny for me lol, i have chosen option one no consequences yet.
    Edited by luanrobert on October 11, 2019 11:52PM
  • AegonVIGreat
    AegonVIGreat
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for keeping this updated.
    Bookmarked. +Awesome.
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: In Sickness and in Health
    Options:
    1. Stay
    2. You're Right
    Results:
    1. Vazbi decides to stay, but she says that she won't lie about what happened and that the people deserves to know the truth, then she says you're like family to her.
    2.Vazbi decides to leave while disgusted with silhu-jo past actions despite still seeing him as a good khajiit, she considers you family just like option one.

Consequences:
    1.Vazbi rally the healers telling them the truth, then she convince them to heal the afflicted in Baan Dar's Litter.
    2.?
    Edited by luanrobert on October 12, 2019 12:34AM
  • Nyxxa
    Nyxxa
    Soul Shriven
    Wrothgar

Quest: Invitation to Orsinium (Thanks @Sylenne )
    Options (Gulug):
    1. I'll tell the Guard about this. Don't try to leave the city.
    2. If you're truly doing this to help the city, I won't report you to the Guard.
    1. Kulug is angry, but won't stop you. He says even though he may not be able to enjoy his gold, at least his tonics are out doing good in the city.
    2. ???

Quest: Invitation to Orsinium
    Options (Gulug):
    2. If you're truly doing this to help the city, I won't report you to the Guard.
    1. Kulug is angry, but won't stop you. He says even though he may not be able to enjoy his gold, at least his tonics are out doing good in the city.
    2. Kulug happily thanks you. He tells you the people of the city will take comfort in knowing they can afford the medicine they need, and adds that he will find a way to repay you.
    Edited by Nyxxa on October 21, 2019 8:07PM
    ~ Nyx
  • Nyxxa
    Nyxxa
    Soul Shriven
    Wrothgar

Quest: Invitation to Orsinium (Thanks @Sylenne )
    Options (Gulug):
    2. ???

Options (Solgra): (not sure if these are different depending on your choice for Gulug)
    1. Report Gulug.
    2. Don't name Gulug.
    1. Solgra is grateful for your aid, saying, "You located the stolen supplies and uncovered our betrayer? Trinimac surely sent you to us in our time of need!"
    2. ???
    Nyxxa wrote: »
    Quest: Invitation to Orsinium
    Options (Gulug):
    2. Kulug happily thanks you. He tells you the people of the city will take comfort in knowing they can afford the medicine they need, and adds that he will find a way to repay you.

Options (Solgra): (These options are not effected by the previous choices for Gulug)
    1. Report Gulug.
    2. Don't name Gulug.
    1. Solgra is grateful for your aid, saying, "You located the stolen supplies and uncovered our betrayer? Trinimac surely sent you to us in our time of need!"
    2. Solgra is surprised but glad, she gives you a reward and sees you as a blessing to the people for bringing them the information on the supplies. There is no mention of the traitor, it doesn't seem to be a thought on Solgra's mind.
    ~ Nyx
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quest: By River and Root
    Options:
    1. Choose Xukas
    2. Choose Jaxsik-Orrn.
    Results:
    1. Xukas will die, and the tribe that emerges from the hist tree will be lead by Jaxsik, Famia almost cries about xukas passing regreting she didn't say goodbye, Shuvu, Xukas's mentor, will be present he doesn't sya anything about Xukas, but seems happy with the outcome, by the end Jaxsik will show a grand change on her personality being now more friendly to outsides and even saying that one ally gained worth more than a hundred enemies slain. (after checking the whisper-root village a while i couldn't find any angonian that was similar to Xukas, maybe this is a consequence we will see in elswer).
    2. The Sap-Speaker says that the tribe will be sure to feel the Hist's embrace with Jaxsik-Orrn leading them. Xukas will become the new leader of the reborn tribe. Jaxsik says she will miss Xukas and acknowledges him as her friend before she passes. Members of the Dead-Water tribe praise Jaxsik for her glorious death in the Hist and say that their tribe will honor her. Xukas believes she will return someday and she will be welcomed into the new tribe. Xukas intends to open the tribe to outsiders, but also wants to honor Jaxsik by strengthening the village's defenses.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: Thick as Thieves
    Options:
    1. Don't do this, Tasnari.
    2. Then kill him, Tasnari.
    Results:
    1. you convince Tasnari to not kill Khasda, and she makes him confess his crimes to the stitches clearing her name from the crime of murder. at the end of the quest Tasnari is made the leader of the stitches after her name is clear, and the crew is finally together once more (happy ending i guess).
    2. ?
    Edited by luanrobert on January 22, 2020 7:18PM
This discussion has been closed.