Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – July 2018"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
ab987e6fb62f1ec63f73c97ab4a28743.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase – July 2018" blog article.

Find a look that is uniquely you with a broad selection of costumes, styles, and adornments all coming to the Crown Store in July. There's also an adorable pet that looks suspiciously like a certain Dominion agent, plus a sheltered seaworthy sanctuary! Preview everything coming in July in this feature article, and keep an eye out for new Crown Store Showcase articles in the future!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested to see what the Ilambris Arms Pack will cost, might pick some up depending.

The Ja'khajiit Raz is super cute! Also love the new horse.

I shall await to see pricing!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no datamined Indrik mounts, RIP
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! finally something to keep me going
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about the scale caller and fang lair motifs?
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    So I'm guessing no Morrowind Anniversary Items :(
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the masks have female versions for all. Only Alchemy's mask looks female. I liked the version of mask I was given for the quest and wished I could have kept it like earlier quest disguises.

I also wish the old Dibella's Doll mask had human female version, I bought them and never used them because of that.
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No clothing for female High Elves :(
    PC EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like these too please. Tal Galen would be good to come back (own it but know others who would appreciate a chance to get it).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I would like these too please. Tal Galen would be good to come back (own it but know others who would appreciate a chance to get it).

Its all I need to finish my Morrowind Collection and its the only house I really want.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to finally getting the grotto :) That Ja'khajiit Raz is adorable and quite like the look of the Reeve's Formal Appearance costume.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Those will be added back to the Crown Store on Monday.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the datamiined vampire motif be in the crown store
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those llambris weapons look spicy
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Llambris weapons :):smile:
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭

Those will be added back to the Crown Store on Monday.

And the Indrik Mounts? ^^'
    Please fix the game!
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just in case you plan to buy this CS house, take a look to the following screenshot on this thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/417176/crown-store-house-s-w-of-artaeum-screenshots/p1

100% sure it's gonna be the next CS house.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more reskins? need something new. welwa/wamasu/griffon mounts
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [
    Apherius wrote: »
    Just in case you plan to buy this CS house, take a look to the following screenshot on this thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/417176/crown-store-house-s-w-of-artaeum-screenshots/p1

100% sure it's gonna be the next CS house.

Rather have a house boat
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Once a watering stop for the High Elf navy, this great cavernous grotto on the Summerset coast west of Dusk". You mean Dusk Keep? I don't remember the town of Dusk being included in Summerset. :wink:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

Keep an eye on the CS on Monday’s. Maybe they will bring it back as they did with Elven Hero costume. At least I hope :)
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. The Raz pet looks so sweet, need it, please not to expensive :) And the Ilambris Weapons whoop
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ja'khajiit Ra is the only thing I've ever needed in this game except for everything else. XD
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing really special this time plus I ain't spending any money on eso because of how the game performance is right now on ps4 it's terrible but if I was to buy something it would only be a polymorph and their isn't one this month
    Edited by Jake1576 on June 29, 2018 4:05PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. A normal looking horse. Time to dust off my Crowns.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheres alinor ringtail pet? or the double ring nose piercing the redguard lady in the trailer has?
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sweet young things like to give this one kittens as keepsakes," says Eye of the Queen Razum-dar, "but raising a pet is not consistent with Raz's romantic but itinerant life of intrigue. Perhaps you could give this cute Ja'khajiit a good home, yes?"

"Sweet young things" that drop off kittens who look very much like Raz on his doorstep? This sounds suspiciously like they may not be pets but rather something else. :tongue: Raz, you are not a deadbeat father, are you?!

(and of course this gives me an idea for one of my characters :# )
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    What about the shadowrend motif? As a vampire im not fond of fire related stuffs
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. A normal looking horse. Time to dust off my Crowns.

Wait to see the price first.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would rather have seen the female Altmer costumes first, but, ah well...my new Altmer male will get some new threads while my Altmer female (first character created at PC launch) will have to wait another month for some appropriate attire.

I'm interested to see how much they will charge for the new horse. It isn't limited-time, but I'm guessing they'll want to charge more than the previous 900 crowns.

Definitely buying Ja'khajiit Ra. I had kinda decided that I didn't need any more pets (I've too many already), but, yeah...we're gonna see a bunch of these running around soon.

Also, really pleased by the number of "permanent" items added to the CS. They actually outnumber the limited-time items and by a fair margin.

Oh...I'm wondering what others think about this new trend of adding, permanently, the recent dungeon motifs to the CS. It started, of course, with the brand-new dungeons, which delayed their in-game acquisition. Now, they're introducing the next two most recent. Curious as to whether all of them will make their way to the CS and how PvErs feel about that. They'll presumably still be priced high, so that'll be an incentive for players to earn/buy them in-game. I don't mind, personally, since I don't do dungeons but earn gold to buy pages from other players. Just curious how those who do dungeons feel about it.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it looks much better than last month... I may buy a few things but I been waiting for the Female Altmer Dresses...
    This was Data Mined on May 22 2017, Over a year ago!!!
    a264v9.jpg
    Edited to add a link:
    https://elderscrolls.net/2017/05/22/20676-tes-online-patch-3-0-5-nordskie-podzemelya-kronnyjj-magazin-i-zagruzochnye-ehkrany/2/
    Edited by Radiance on June 29, 2018 6:20PM