The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store House, S-W of Artæum (Screenshots)

Apherius
Apherius
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
hey guys, I don't think i'm the only one who wonders what is on the little island south east of Artæum ?
0qtw.jpg
Well, it's the Next Crown-store house, a mix between alinor architecture and psijics. Disovered the 06/03.
Here are some screens:
g46c.png
9jkd.png
ouoj.png
lf3w.png
swvg.png
zv69.png
o4pc.png
wziv.png
fa62.png
sjyj.png

How we are going to get there once released:

The entrance will be in the " Ruin of the Psijic college "
7wky.png
fa4y.png
30du.jpg
j941.jpg
0f1h.jpg
fp4r.png
xd8h.png
i0wn.png
ot4a.png
Edited by Apherius on June 4, 2018 3:56PM
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh damn, I wish I could get this but if its crown only I can just say "Too bad" no money xD
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally someone found their way there!
    I tried for ages on the PTS to make my way over but had no luck at all.

If it is indeed a future house location, all I can say is WOW I cant wait to get my hands on it!
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    hey guys, I don't think i'm the only one who wonders what is on the little island south east of Artæum ?

Cant see any of the images. Says the site is down
    Edited by Lauranae on June 4, 2018 3:26PM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work, much appreciated .... was having a look around the south beach yesterday and hoping for a house in that area at some point in the future.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take my crowns!
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    how did you get there. if you dont wish to share at least pls upload a video with all details on its surroundings :) thanks.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear :/ It looks like another huge place. Though beautiful and a peaceful wonderful area... I'd prefer a home of manageable size!
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    how did you get there. if you dont wish to share at least pls upload a video with all details on its surroundings :) thanks.

Yeah, how did you get there? It looks amazing.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This place seems almost too good to be true.

I won't get my hopes up too much, but this would be the only Summerset home I would be keen to purchase. The Townhouse is too central, with no real yard to speak of, and the grotto, while lovely, just doesnt really do much for me. This place looks idyllic!
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too bad it will still look empty even after all 700 item slots are filled. Big houses like this are a no for me until item cap is increased.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one disappointing that it looks like "Old Artaeum", the ruin, instead of new Artaeum with the moving floor and floating furniture?
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this for real? I that ACTUALLY the next house?! How do you know? :o
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting find. Appears to continue their trend of very large homes (And undoubtedly very large price tags as well I'm sure :/) which I know will put some off. I personally was hoping for a Tower (And in the more outlandish/arcane style) but I'll take anything I can get there.

Unfortunately, whether this is even a real buyable house or not, I'm estimating AT LEAST it's going to be 2 months out. We didn't even get the Aldmeri Grotto this month, which means that's a whole month we have to wait just for that. And I'd bet they aren't going to release two big notable houses in the same month because they aren't going to want them to poach off each other's potential buyers, so it'll be at least a month AFTER the Grotto (Which we don't even have any word on yet).

Maybe August?
    Am I the only one disappointing that it looks like "Old Artaeum", the ruin, instead of new Artaeum with the moving floor and floating furniture?

No, I'm right there with ya. Was hoping for the more "Arcane" vibe as well. Immediately loved the style and it just screamed unique & Psijic. It fit the zone so perfectly. Whereas this is basically just the Alinor style ripped out of Summerset and placed here. Just don't know why they'd show off this great distinct new vibe for the Psijic and then give us anything but that. Just add it to the already long list of head scratcher choices ESO makes with it's housing.

MAYBE if we are lucky one of the rooms will somehow have it, but I doubt it. Bit of a bummer for sure. Still though it's definitely a pretty place, and the first "Day one buy" for me in a LONG time.

Edited by Vehlir on June 4, 2018 10:58PM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah sweet! I quite like it, though, like some others, was hoping for something more Psijicky, like with the Cephala Tower design. I might hold off getting the Townhouse and get this one for that Alinor / Altmer feel.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a small Artaeum house - preferably in the Ceporah tower style...
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder how much this is gonna cost.

BTW, how did you get in there?
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

Apparently, for whatever reason, it seems there will never be another small/medium house again. It's crazy IMO. Like, it takes less work to create one and more people will buy it (assuming it is not insanely expensive like these huge manors). How is that not a win/win for this company?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Mix wrote: »

Apparently, for whatever reason, it seems there will never be another small/medium house again. It's crazy IMO. Like, it takes less work to create one and more people will buy it (assuming it is not insanely expensive like these huge manors). How is that not a win/win for this company?

Agreed. Vvardenfell in the ESO: Morrowind DLC was even worse.

They literally had locked/unused houses just laying around with no purpose, already in the game. Literally all they would have had to do was slap a door on it and put in an interior. Absolute piece of cake, makes money, uses buildings just wasting away unused. Balmora had like 5 of em for crying out loud. Made a whole thread about it, but that's a whole other ordeal, don't wanna derail the thread.

But to your point, yes they are really missing out, they could do SO much more with housing in ESO.

My only guess is they fear if they offer cheaper alternatives people won't have to buy the uber expensive mansions in order to get a house in a specific zone? Less choice funnels buyers into having the big price tag as the only option? In a way it'd work on me with Artaeum.

I'd personally rather only get a smaller, more manageable place but if this was the only thing they offered I'd end up taking it. Also worth noting technically nothing is confirmed yet. This might not even be an actual planned house for sale for all we know.
    Edited by Vehlir on June 5, 2018 5:01AM
  • HEXENWOLF
    HEXENWOLF
    ✭✭✭
    I've never wanted to throw money at the screen so badly!!! I love the Ebonheart Pact, but these elven dwellings are sublime. I'm so conflicted. Ugh. As a console player, waiting to get into Summerset is torture.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it will become a player home. For all we know it might get used for a future quest/intro to next dlc, maybe become a raid area or maybe simply an unused area they could one time have had something planned for. The game does have a few more pf those under utilized spots for apparently no other reason. Of course it becoming a player housing would be pretty probably. Unfortunately due to the scope of it I see it not being anything else then one of those crown only hugely expensive mansions. Meaning a pass for me. That said the area looks cool.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How i get there ?

Sorry I can't answer, I don't even know if zenimax allow this or not. But i know that they would not like me to explain how i do this.
    I'm not saying that it is agaisnt the Game rules ... I mean ... i'm just taking screenshot, and i report all the way i found ( those that could be exploited in the wrong hands ) to get out of the raid/dungeons maps.

Oh, between, i know that it's going to be a CS house because the structure and the passage leading to it are already there ( just look at the second series of screens), + there is not quest leading there + it's obvious, isn't it ?
    Edited by Apherius on June 5, 2018 3:51PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How i get there ?

Sorry I can't answer, I don't even know if zenimax allow this or not. But i know that they would not like me to explain how i do this.
    I'm not saying that it is agaisnt the Game rules ... I mean ... i'm just taking screenshot, and i report all the way i found ( those that could be exploited in the wrong hands ) to get out of the raid/dungeons maps.

Oh, between, i know that it's going to be a CS house because the structure and the passage leading to it are already there ( just look at the second series of screens), + there is not quest leading there + it's obvious, isn't it ?

I suppose. What else what it would be?
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is they saw how much people wanted a house in Artaeum, and threw an island thing together at the last minute. It wasnt ready for testing during the PTS, and now we have to wait for the post launch dust to settle before they look into finishing it and making it ready to sell/test/etc

My guess, but also my fervent hope ^_^
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i want is a Summerset medium house ! like the ones MW got.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you are jumping to conclusions.

• JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WANT! God it's so beautiful. Kudos to getting there. I tried, but failed. I was super curious about that structure though. So thank you for sharing!
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

I actually think it's a pretty fair conclusion. In the Psijic College, there is a doorway that leads to an "Artaeum Beach" but says that you can not use this door right now. And no quest ever leads us through that door. I think it's a logical conclusion that that door leads to the tele-pool to the island depicted in the screenshots.

That, or I'll concede it could be a future DLC area.

But given ZOS's recent agenda with monetization. I think it's probably 95% likely this will be a mansion type home along with the Grotto.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

Why would you say that? ZOS doesn't add new playable content to zones once they are released. They also don't model background assets fully (only the parts that can be seen by the player). That means this can only be a new house.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 6, 2018 10:19AM