The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – July 2018"

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Star-Made Wolfshead is a Midyear Mayhem costume, does it mean that event will start on 26th? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

That's the hope, yes. We're monitoring how the stability fixes we pushed yesterday are performing on console before we make the final call. We should know by tomorrow.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Star-Made Wolfshead is a Midyear Mayhem costume, does it mean that event will start on 26th? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

That's the hope, yes. We're monitoring how the stability fixes we pushed yesterday are performing on console before we make the final call. We should know by tomorrow.

FYI after several hours in cyrodil there’s been no freezing. Didn’t see anyone else in my group freeze and numerous people commented in zone chat thstbtheyve had no problems.
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    We also failed to list the Painted Wolf as an LTO, and have corrected that in the article as well.

:(

Can you please stop with adding so many limited things each month, we started with a limited mount or pet or costume every couple of weeks after the store got implemented, and look where we are now...it's to the point where I just skim over the showcase, count the limited items, sigh, and loose a little bit more interest...and this is coming from a notorious collector of useless pixel store stuff.

• Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah that's too bad. I'll be in Alaska from the 24th to the 1st of August. How long is this event going to go on for?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

Ah that's too bad. I'll be in Alaska from the 24th to the 1st of August. How long is this event going to go on for?

You can get ESO in Alaska, even way up in the north part. Although, if you need dog sleds, that does add to the internet latency. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can get ESO in Alaska, even way up in the north part. Although, if you need dog sleds, that does add to the internet latency. :smile:

Lol I'm going to be hiking, and camping the whole time. I'm not going to be playing ESO while I'm up there.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

How many days will the event run for?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

How many days will the event run for?

Last year it was 11 days, so this year probably similar (1-2 weeks)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I'm going to be hiking, and camping the whole time. I'm not going to be playing ESO while I'm up there.

Distressing lack of priorities!! :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you inform the PC playerbase which measures you are going to take to ensure that the increased server load will not create the megalag mayhem we already have to endure every evening right now?
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -