The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show us Your Best Matches

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    I run 2 Skoria 5 Amber Plasm 5 BSW front bar w Maelstrom resto back bar and have Mutagen ticking at all times on my Magicka DK. That skill is quite good for keeping me alive, purging some of the nastier effects and also saving my team mates. The effect from the staff also restores quite a lot of magicka, since my spell critical si 38%, so about 1 out of 3 ticks will get me 800 magicka, which allows me to go full spell damage on my jewelry. I had one match with almost 7K score, but the players from the other teams sucked badly; they were just sitting there and eating whips like they were into some of the kinky stuff. In any case playing stamina vs. magicka DK in PvP is like night and day, on stamina I can barely kill anything and I feel like a punching bag, although I played that character since I started, and on magicka I barely have one week in PvP.

Is mutagen better solo ?

Mutagen is generally better in PvP because the small burst heal and purge help quite a bit. I guess I could have gone with another resto staff and used Coagulating Blood, but that skill is quite expensive, it doesn't have an associated HoT and purge, and also doesn't refund anything. If I'm under pressure I use Light's Champion, which also allows me to get into offensive again, due to the added damage. I use this ultimate preferentially, and I only keep Shooting Star on front bar for the added stats.

Oh okay, think I’ll use it on my mag warden, wasn’t sure how big the heal was. I only have one hot, tree ult and small heals from lotus and Netch.

Warden has enough heals already, I don't think he even needs resto back bar. Can go destro/destro and still hold its own. DK on the other hand has only a burst heal, and a conditional HoT (burning embers) and has to be in melee range to use the latter. Also the class is quite vulnerable in LA, because it has poor mobility. You can check the toll tips on various skills by using this website: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData

They have enough heals if you slot their heals. But I only have room for 1 heal and one shield. So that’s either spores, mutagen or healing ward. Mag warden bar is tight, it’s a dps build.

So WOE, fissure,,Netch, swarm, shield

Then HEAL, lotus, ice fortress, shimmering and birds of a prey

Magwarden stay alive by kiting and avoiding damage because once you remove all those heals they easily become one of the worst classes to survive on.

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all of you posting in here. Rule of thumb.

Subtract your assists from your total kills.

The 43 and 0 posted is *** IMO since clearly all you did was spam a burst ability, a stun, and an execute.

Secondly, try playing a real class instead of jumping in with a spamblade or magdorc.

Let's see that 43-0 on a magplar

XD seriously though those are still impressive numbers
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Solo que, not even one AOE ability on my bar. Just single target burst

1AMWXJe.png

Cool. But you make a terrible teammate.

xD Yeah I bet you're one of those players incapable of taking on anyone, who simply runs around the outside of the map from objective to objective hoping to avoid conflict. You won't be saying I'm a terrible teammate when you get matched with me in deathmatch.

Thogard wrote: »
    I think this is the best one I took a picture of I have plenty of games in 50+ but don't like taking pictures when i have a death :/

9JpnTIU.jpg

Very very impressive. Stam sorc?

Nothing personal against dave, but his build is literally endless fury, and that screenshot is him in a group of three or four (unsure if koala is with them) against some of the worst players on our server. I've been in parties with him before, and he even admits that all he does is spam endless fury, resto ult, and streak around.

Still more kills than I've gotten though, even in a group of four. The stars sort of have to align to get a game like that xD
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »

So then a lot of people would have negative kills?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do alright, and this is running bow/bow on a DK, led the BG in assists and damage as well. These guys weren't very good obviously, but you don't get super high scores against solid competition.

kwPdGx6.jpg
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Kazokio_Dave
    Kazokio_Dave
    Soul Shriven
    Solo que, not even one AOE ability on my bar. Just single target burst

1AMWXJe.png

Cool. But you make a terrible teammate.

xD Yeah I bet you're one of those players incapable of taking on anyone, who simply runs around the outside of the map from objective to objective hoping to avoid conflict. You won't be saying I'm a terrible teammate when you get matched with me in deathmatch.

Thogard wrote: »
    I think this is the best one I took a picture of I have plenty of games in 50+ but don't like taking pictures when i have a death :/

9JpnTIU.jpg

Very very impressive. Stam sorc?

Nothing personal against dave, but his build is literally endless fury, and that screenshot is him in a group of three or four (unsure if koala is with them) against some of the worst players on our server. I've been in parties with him before, and he even admits that all he does is spam endless fury, resto ult, and streak around.

Still more kills than I've gotten though, even in a group of four. The stars sort of have to align to get a game like that xD

Lol yeah those kids didn’t know which direction was up or down.
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    Light armor destro/resto magdk
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nlz78j&s=9
    Edited by Lichbourne90 on June 22, 2018 4:53PM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know that having a high kill rate in other game modes than deathmatch is point less and not really impressive?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14/5/21 - 985k dmg - 2h/bow stamplar

https://youtu.be/2YGfsEJZcsI
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    You know that having a high kill rate in other game modes than deathmatch is point less and not really impressive?

sure it is, if your team wins and those kills were done on objectives.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind:
    Your KDA is calculated by having the (total kills + total assists)/total deaths.
    For my example; 14 total kills + 21 total assists /5 deaths = KDA 7.

So then if you have something like 5k, 15d, 2a = 0.466 which means you are doing really terribly (and possibly costing your team some wins.)

I really wish ESO would tally your total matches played, total matches lost and total matches won so we can do some baseball style stats metrics to determine a build's offensive power!
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Two things, first death match has sigil which results in higher damage and free kills. Second death match ends quickly if you are getting kills at a high rate.
    Templar's are evil..
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Keep in mind:
    Your KDA is calculated by having the (total kills + total assists)/total deaths.

So then if you have something like 5k, 15d, 2a = 0.466 which means you are doing really terribly (and possibly costing your team some wins.)

I really wish ESO would tally your total matches played, total matches lost and total matches won so we can do some baseball style stats metrics to determine a build's offensive power!

But dividing by zero is undefined... No seriously though it would be really nice to see some stats, especially if we could look at trends to have a better idea of our current progress and build outputs.
    Templar's are evil..
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Keep in mind:

But dividing by zero is undefined... No seriously though it would be really nice to see some stats, especially if we could look at trends to have a better idea of our current progress and build outputs.

you wouldn't be dividing by zero, you'd just divide by your deaths which if are higher drop your final K/A down to give you a metric you can use to find out why you aren't performing.

If you have zero deaths, then just add your K+A (your efficiency rating is through the roof so there's no reason to suggest you have a flaw). Or you can use averages to say how effective you are at getting killing blows versus helping someone get a killing blow. So if you get 14 kills and 23 assists, your total could be 37 divide by 2 = 18.5. But if you received no deaths, you didn't fight a competitive team in my opinion and if the match resulted in anything but first place then your kills/dmg wasnt done at objectives.

But without the other stats logged, its hard to go deeper.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not always a true statement. If one player on your team can keep the other team stuck in a spawn timer, while the rest handles objectives AND you win, then it was certainly not pointless. Now if you go 40 and 0 in Crazy King and your team finishes dead last, then yeah, i tend to agree.
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    Probably best healing ss I have to hand. Got a 2.2-3 mil somewhere on my drive.
    Screenshot_20180510_234713.png
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The 43 and 0 posted is *** IMO since clearly all you did was spam a burst ability, a stun, and an execute.

Secondly, try playing a real class instead of jumping in with a spamblade or magdorc.

XD seriously though those are still impressive numbers

@Baconlad are you trollng here? I can’t tell. Why would you subtract assists? Having a large number of assists would mean you did more dmg and then had many of the kills stolen from you. You’re literally writing the opposite of what should happen.

Having 43 kills and 0 assists means I was kill stealing. Having 43 kills and 29 assists means I had 29 kills stolen from me

I would’ve gone 60-0 that match if someone on my team had stolen 29 kills from me.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not always a true statement. If one player on your team can keep the other team stuck in a spawn timer, while the rest handles objectives AND you win, then it was certainly not pointless. Now if you go 40 and 0 in Crazy King and your team finishes dead last, then yeah, i tend to agree.

That's exactly how I played with some random groups on my magicka DK because they were very weak, I mean people with under 100 CP and gear clearly not up to the challenge. They died in 3s when facing players from the other team so I had to keep them dead in order to allow them to mark flags or carry relics. We couldn't win many games, but at least we didn't get last place.

P.S. Everyone and their grandma was wearing Sload's Semblance, and the sorcs just spammed Rune Cage from a distance until it ran you out of stamina; I was spamming Mutagen and wearing Amber Plasm and it still felt horrible. Whoever put that set and skill in the game needs to rethink them because it takes no skill to play. At least DK Fossilize has a smaller range and other proc sets have more stringent conditions and counterplay.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YZ209uM.jpg
    Chaos Ball game on a solo queue'd Magicka Warden with no execute, and two teammates with < 160 CP (wanna say each was around 30'ish?) If I'm allowed to make excuses, my one death came from carrying the ball. Oh and my food ran out sometime during the game, without me noticing until the last 30 seconds or so.
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB more Deathmatch SSs!

My highest TDM KB score is 32. Curious if anyone has gotten higher?? (only goes to 34kbs)

Was def one of those stars-aligning things, I was also duo with a top-tier support.
    PCNA

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Uh, this is the best I have...

tdKZvvr.jpg

No CP deathmatch. I have another ss where I did 1.2 mill dmg in no cp but only 13-0.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2qMeHxE.jpg

That was my last game on my MagDK before I turned her into a Khajiit StamDK for PvE purposes. I really am gonna miss that whip though.

And then there was this match on my Healer.

iccwJvM.jpg

sigh

That red team group was just impossible.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • JWillCHS
    JWillCHS
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

tdKZvvr.jpg

No CP deathmatch. I have another ss where I did 1.2 mill dmg in no cp but only 13-0.

I play nothing but magplar and this is about the best I've done. If puncturing sweeps wasn't a channeling ability...

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JWillCHS wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »

tdKZvvr.jpg

I play nothing but magplar and this is about the best I've done. If puncturing sweeps wasn't a channeling ability...
    There was a time when it was better, but that was long before Morrowind, and BGs.

• PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    del9 wrote: »
    WTB more Deathmatch SSs!

My highest TDM KB score is 32. Curious if anyone has gotten higher?? (only goes to 34kbs)

Was def one of those stars-aligning things, I was also duo with a top-tier support.
    X4VMu8b.jpg
    Just like my earlier screenshot, this is on a solo queue'd Magicka Warden with no execute, but it's a Deathmatch this time as requested.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo queue. we started and ended the match with three players.

VWGij7X.png
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show us Your Best Matches

Ok :p

e3829f89-19de-420f-bfee-58ca1fa76477.jpg
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best I've managed this patch, on Stamplar

Lost dramatically since I went from farming team to team, they just kept spawning and throwing themselves at me until I could pull off and push the other.

My own sub cp100 team mates declined my advice for food buffs couldn't manage to hold the ball very long. Made the best of it lol. Right back to being 4man sloaded after this one.

ll3iQXw.png
    Edited by Grimlok_S on June 27, 2018 10:02PM
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB