The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show us Your Best Matches

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I in no way intend this thread to be a an e-peen measuring fest full of bragging rights. Just a place to show a match you were surprised you did so well in, especially if you Queued Solo!

yHDBdXv.jpg

I was in awe at the result. Frankly in these recent Battlegrounds I've been queuing into my only goal was to come in either first or second so I can have a chance at a Style Chapter drop, so I'm not intentionally aiming for best, just "enough". I was actually grouped with another Guildmate that night so perhaps that helped since we more or less stuck together. But really having done that much, and on a PvE Build. StamSorcs really are something else. Also, my first Quadruple Medal.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best matches are ones that are when I don't have a 20 minute solo que into premades
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a quite fun deathmatch back when BGs just released in Morrowind. The BG queue was broken beyond belief and in the end i was in a team with a lvl 15 against 2 other teams of 2 max level players each. Luckily my level 15 was smart enough to stick with me and didnt actually die a whole lot so that in the end we were able to win the whole thing.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t have a screenshot, but I was really proud of solo queuing on my magDK for one of its first BGs before MMR kicked in and then getting something around 15+ kills, no deaths, and 2 million damage in a death match. My team stunk and the players were new, but I figured that would keep my damage lower because of a shorter TTK.

Turns out sload’s is rough on magDK in BGs because we don’t have a lot of HOTs and things like burning embers have to be consciously refreshed for a burst so sload’s can really build a lot of pressure. When I’ve ran in there I’ve swapped from heavy armor to a skoria/overwhelming/durok’s Destro/resto is if someone else has defile gear then I swap durok’s to either riposte or cheese life with sload’s and a vma resto for mutagen.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo que, not even one AOE ability on my bar. Just single target burst

1AMWXJe.png
    Edited by React on June 15, 2018 2:52PM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I don’t have a screenshot, but I was really proud of solo queuing on my magDK for one of its first BGs before MMR kicked in and then getting something around 15+ kills, no deaths, and 2 million damage in a death match. My team stunk and the players were new, but I figured that would keep my damage lower because of a shorter TTK.

Turns out sload’s is rough on magDK in BGs because we don’t have a lot of HOTs and things like burning embers have to be consciously refreshed for a burst so sload’s can really build a lot of pressure. When I’ve ran in there I’ve swapped from heavy armor to a skoria/overwhelming/durok’s Destro/resto is if someone else has defile gear then I swap durok’s to either riposte or cheese life with sload’s and a vma resto for mutagen.

Was this when bgs had cp? Or did you team mates steal all your kills cos that’s really low kills for 2m damage
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭

I don't understand what this has anything to do with BGs though?
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    19/0 and 21/3, both were from solo queue:
    Edited by CrazYDunm3r on June 16, 2018 1:31PM
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »

1AMWXJe.png

Oof
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always queue solo :/ BG are not different from Cyrodiil in this sense for me, in both cases I just do random things with random people around. Sometimes funny and nice things happen, sometimes it's just many failures in a row and wasted time/potions.

w9wlnZa.jpg

On my stamblade :D I don't really have any idea what enemies were doing, I was mostly capturing relics.

And I just like when such things happen, so annoying but also fun :smiley:

5955pVd.jpg
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 kill 3 death solo que game on a Summerset magden
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK this is the record for no death and solo queue in no CP. my boy stand still holds the cp record.

nTEnm40.jpg

Edit: holy *** rak was on my team that match. My claim to fame is tainted.
    Edited by Thogard on June 18, 2018 1:49AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only count dms, I’m assuming this is based on kills ? My highest was like 24. I went 18-0-20 on a magwarden Friday. The most assists I had was 30 within that same day on the same class.
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol, guys with 40+ frags. You are the worst in your teams. Zero useful actions
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    AFAIK this is the record for no death and solo queue in no CP. my boy stand still holds the cp record.

nTEnm40.jpg

Edit: holy *** rak was on my team that match. My claim to fame is tainted.

Wow. That’s wild. I was at 42-0 haven’t seen one better yet. Props haha. https://imgur.com/gallery/Yk7a8
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »

Have you not borne witness to the deeds of THELON?
    Have years within the blob blinded the once proud @Hetaira ,
    The artist formally know as Thais?
    How far can one go within the depths of their pride
    To find satisfaction in BG Pugwars?

Venture forth into Cyrodiil,
    But leave your blob behind.
    There you will find true tests of skill,
    When you are outnumbered amidst the clashes
    Of the swords of your enemies.

Watch their shields break beneath you,
    Hear the lamentations of their women.
    For no one cares when four defeat four,
    But songs are written of those who defeat fourty.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Qd solo for a random while leveling a new toon and ended up scoring 5050 in crazy king!
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭

You just made my whole day Thelon. <3

Gotta farm those style pages though!
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thelon you never cease to entertain. I guess this means you owe me a song lol
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zatox wrote: »
    lol, guys with 40+ frags. You are the worst in your teams. Zero useful actions

Just keep telling yourself that. It makes those dirt naps more bearable ;)

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run 2 Skoria 5 Amber Plasm 5 BSW front bar w Maelstrom resto back bar and have Mutagen ticking at all times on my Magicka DK. That skill is quite good for keeping me alive, purging some of the nastier effects and also saving my team mates. The effect from the staff also restores quite a lot of magicka, since my spell critical si 38%, so about 1 out of 3 ticks will get me 800 magicka, which allows me to go full spell damage on my jewelry. I had one match with almost 7K score, but the players from the other teams sucked badly; they were just sitting there and eating whips like they were into some of the kinky stuff. In any case playing stamina vs. magicka DK in PvP is like night and day, on stamina I can barely kill anything and I feel like a punching bag, although I played that character since I started, and on magicka I barely have one week in PvP.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    I run 2 Skoria 5 Amber Plasm 5 BSW front bar w Maelstrom resto back bar and have Mutagen ticking at all times on my Magicka DK. That skill is quite good for keeping me alive, purging some of the nastier effects and also saving my team mates. The effect from the staff also restores quite a lot of magicka, since my spell critical si 38%, so about 1 out of 3 ticks will get me 800 magicka, which allows me to go full spell damage on my jewelry. I had one match with almost 7K score, but the players from the other teams sucked badly; they were just sitting there and eating whips like they were into some of the kinky stuff. In any case playing stamina vs. magicka DK in PvP is like night and day, on stamina I can barely kill anything and I feel like a punching bag, although I played that character since I started, and on magicka I barely have one week in PvP.

Is mutagen better solo ?
  • Kazokio_Dave
    Kazokio_Dave
    Soul Shriven
    I think this is the best one I took a picture of I have plenty of games in 50+ but don't like taking pictures when i have a death :/

9JpnTIU.jpg
  • Cyngar
    Cyngar
    Nothing to special except the other 2 teams combined had 1 kill :smiley:

https://imgur.com/a/SRE4yK3

Edited by Cyngar on June 19, 2018 6:37PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »

1AMWXJe.png

Cool. But you make a terrible teammate.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is the best one I took a picture of I have plenty of games in 50+ but don't like taking pictures when i have a death :/

9JpnTIU.jpg

Very very impressive. Stam sorc?

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Is mutagen better solo ?

Mutagen is generally better in PvP because the small burst heal and purge help quite a bit. I guess I could have gone with another resto staff and used Coagulating Blood, but that skill is quite expensive, it doesn't have an associated HoT and purge, and also doesn't refund anything. If I'm under pressure I use Light's Champion, which also allows me to get into offensive again, due to the added damage. I use this ultimate preferentially, and I only keep Shooting Star on front bar for the added stats.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle

Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is mutagen better solo ?

Mutagen is generally better in PvP because the small burst heal and purge help quite a bit. I guess I could have gone with another resto staff and used Coagulating Blood, but that skill is quite expensive, it doesn't have an associated HoT and purge, and also doesn't refund anything. If I'm under pressure I use Light's Champion, which also allows me to get into offensive again, due to the added damage. I use this ultimate preferentially, and I only keep Shooting Star on front bar for the added stats.

Oh okay, think I’ll use it on my mag warden, wasn’t sure how big the heal was. I only have one hot, tree ult and small heals from lotus and Netch.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Is mutagen better solo ?

Oh okay, think I’ll use it on my mag warden, wasn’t sure how big the heal was. I only have one hot, tree ult and small heals from lotus and Netch.

Warden has enough heals already, I don't think he even needs resto back bar. Can go destro/destro and still hold its own. DK on the other hand has only a burst heal, and a conditional HoT (burning embers) and has to be in melee range to use the latter. Also the class is quite vulnerable in LA, because it has poor mobility. You can check the toll tips on various skills by using this website: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters: