The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hands up who paid money for this crap

head down, shaking side to side...

hopefully tuesday's patch does the trick...

after getting froze a bunch the other day, I've just been focused on jewelry crafting (going oh so slow), and, the psijic skilline (slower even still)...

no way they don't nerf sloads by the time i'm ready to craft it (need to craft 3 epic torug's pact jewels first)...

we'll see...

actually spent about 6 hours or so on saturday putting together a complete crafting area in my sleek creek house...

after seeing what wazzz had done on his island, and, looking at the alinor crafting area - I felt inspired...had to do it with a combo of crowns, writs, and, gold, AP and tel var (the imperial banner which doesn't even fit in the house)...picked up my 4th chest, and, 2nd coffer also...

I literally have one chest filled with treasure maps, and another with crafting surveys...i need to stop being so lazy and just do them :#

all those unopened transmute crystals from the reward bags were clogging my inventory...hopefully the transmute station will inspire me to use them...

looking forward to getting back into pvp...
    Edited by geonsocal on June 11, 2018 6:47AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    not me
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I love it i just missed a 70k defense tick at alessia cause my screen froze i hope you are happy zos lol

I saw you in that massive yellow zerg. couldn't you guys bring the rest of Asia as well? lol
    You devised your own demise in that zerg.

My Gank failed :( lol at least you got to return the favor huge red zerg kill one ad ha ha lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on June 12, 2018 9:58PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just couldn't resist...been playing my mag sorc on the psijic line and wanted to take a break, so headed in to cyrodiil...

got in on some nice pvdoor action after heading out of the eastern elswyr gate...

everything was going smooth until I hit a fight where there was more than a dozen people on the screen - instant freeze...

restart...run into some small scale and the game is stuttering...found some nice action at the ash milegate...freeze...

still early, figured I'd give it one more shot...just needed to capture ash to get my conquest bounty done...was a little hesitant to get close to folks to fight cuz I was afraid to crash again...

staying off to the side got attacked by some nightblade, doesn't come close to denting my shield...got all happy and started attacking, their health bar is almost gone...freeze...

yeah, *** this...here's to hoping the next patch cleans some of this *** up...
    Edited by geonsocal on June 13, 2018 6:22AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like zos finally found the ultimate zerg buster...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went back to playing on Kyne and didn't freeze once all day even though we had some pretty good fights but no large zergs.
    Went to Vivec later on and froze several times while engaging the AD zerg.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forest in DS is really juicy atm.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »

The forest is always active. Too bad the remaster is an insult to all the dark souls veterans.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one positive about spending time away from cyrodiil it gives me a chance to go over each character more carefully...

right now i'm doing 10 jewelry crafting writs a day...

it's disheartening to get so many level 1 rings and necklaces back for completing those writs :'(

anyways - so, i'm going through all my characters making my way up from the bottom - get to my mag sorc...

he was in cyrodiil for awhile last night...kept freezing, and, finally just turned it off...

thought I'd come right into one of the starter areas and then head to rawl'kha to craft...i had checked the score earlier and saw AD with a disgusting lead, 140 something eval score - and, all the scrolls...

no way am I going near yellow today...

ported in right outside ft. ash by where that dead burnt guy is hanging from a tree..

got in a fight with a bunch of blues outside - used my new best friend spell ward (yep, my mag sorc rocks the SnB), and was able to block my way in through the front door (with a little help from immoveable)...

earned a nice 8.9 d-tick for some quick work...after getting run over by a whole bunch of blue - the whole: "i ain't fighting for yellow" faded away pretty quick...

finally froze and disconnected at alessia while I was in the inner keep up on the second floor firing off the scattershot - man that things got a huge footprint, decent rate of fire though...

against better judgement, came back in on the same character to get the d-tick (just got it - 51k), got in a bit of the action outside the inner keep front door...woo hoo good guys win the fight (us)...

I was afraid to move around much and then get kicked again, so, i'm standing on the outer wall and suddenly a red player appears in front of me - frozen - thanks for the quick 1.6k...

hmmmm hardware, saw you in zone chat saying you got 55k at ash - what's up with that :p

one of my favorite lines from the movie payback - "it's never enough"
    Edited by geonsocal on June 14, 2018 4:19AM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »

The forest is always active. Too bad the remaster is an insult to all the dark souls veterans.

Aye it's lost a bit of its charm. But hey, at least you can reliably swap weapons while fending off that gank squad camping a spawn point.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those of you with over 1 million AP this campaign, how do you do it with the freezes and drops? Do you close and reload over and over again? I'm curious because that would take a tremendous amount of patience. I look at the leader board and see people with 5 million+ and I don't know how they did it. I can't go more than ten minutes without a freeze. This is while soloing. However as soon as a group of other players show up, it's stutter and drop. I'm curious as to how you've accrued so much AP.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just avoid big fights, aka De-throning events. And you should be good.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    Those of you with over 1 million AP this campaign, how do you do it with the freezes and drops? Do you close and reload over and over again? I'm curious because that would take a tremendous amount of patience. I look at the leader board and see people with 5 million+ and I don't know how they did it. I can't go more than ten minutes without a freeze. This is while soloing. However as soon as a group of other players show up, it's stutter and drop. I'm curious as to how you've accrued so much AP.
    They lead zergs and cause lag - I've watched 30 DC roll into Chalman and defenders suddenly start being frozen in place before a shot is even fired. AvAvAvLAG is the new meta :smiley:
    PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we wuz getting a patch this week???
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks captain...not this week, ugh :(
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a chance to go in blue with a buddy of mine...was on my stamplar...man. the place was freaking empty...

friday afternoon with some sparse pops - seems like most folks are tired of the freezing...

only ran into one instance where there were more than a dozen friendlies versus enemies on the screen, and didn't have any issues...didn't make much AP either...the map was a little dead from what I normally enjoy...

won some, got beat by some solo folks...I like fighting players that can kill multiple enemies...interesting to pay attention to how they're fighting...forces me to make smarter choices with my abilities, potions, and defense tactics...

some of the ones I faced were really good at attacking my resource pools...

that time stop is working great for breaking up those small ball groups...was fun to watch a destro ball group get stopped in their tracks and then melted...

I only have 3 characters so far working on the psijic line...need to get everyone out looking for those psijic portals...

trying to make sure I have the treasure hunter passive active on everyone (never thought I'd see that day coming) - need to give myself a good chance at finding a jewelry piece in every chest I open...

up to level 18 now...had some good rng on jewelry writs...

copper seams literally look like a steaming pile of mammoth poo...
    Edited by geonsocal on June 16, 2018 12:01AM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I guess I can post again on here I thought they had banned my forums account permanently lol ain't really been in pvp lately been trying to level up my jewelry crafting the constant freezing finally got to me I had to try to find something else to do I been farming those dolmen like things in summerset for jewelry to deconstruct to level up my jewelry crafting line I guess you are guaranteed a jewelry drop out of them to bad it wouldn't let me deconstruct the jewelry I had before summerset tho I have like 80 pieces of gold jewelry in my bank that's probably just useless now lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on June 17, 2018 2:23PM
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome back jake!

yeah the freezing is TRBL.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use AP for jewelry deconstruction too.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I guess I can post again on here I thought they had banned my forums account permanently lol ain't really been in pvp lately been trying to level up my jewelry crafting the constant freezing finally got to me I had to try to find something else to do I been farming those dolmen like things in summerset for jewelry to deconstruct to level up my jewelry crafting line I guess you are guaranteed a jewelry drop out of them to bad it wouldn't let me deconstruct the jewelry I had before summerset tho I have like 80 pieces of gold jewelry in my bank that's probably just useless now lol

Uh, sorry Jake you were in my keep! lol
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh, sorry Jake you were in my keep! lol

Lol it's all good I just wanted a ride back to sejanus I ganked a few reds inside brk but the ad that was their got wiped so I hung back and decided to try and gank a few ha ha
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TequilaFire I saw you today at BRK. You were shooting down at me and the other AD. I tried to get you with Total Dark but the chaos of battle moved me away. We broke through the front door only to get wiped by a red group who came in behind us.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Want to hear my story? I tried solo... in medium... on a dk! Ha! Silly me thinking that was a good idea. I got chased by groups of 24 till I ran out of steam kiting around rocks and terrain. Zerglings, like most of ya'll, are quite aggravating I must admit. Why is ONE guy soooooo important? What goes through your heads? Whats your group chat like in situations like that I wonder...

Enlighten me please! No, really, I'm actually curious.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    @TequilaFire I saw you today at BRK. You were shooting down at me and the other AD. I tried to get you with Total Dark but the chaos of battle moved me away. We broke through the front door only to get wiped by a red group who came in behind us.

Yeah BRK was crazy, AD kept coming back in waves, we had good field fights in front.
    But finally you guys set up siege and got it flagged so it was time to retreat. lol
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to hear my story? I tried solo... in medium... on a dk! Ha! Silly me thinking that was a good idea. I got chased by groups of 24 till I ran out of steam kiting around rocks and terrain. Zerglings, like most of ya'll, are quite aggravating I must admit. Why is ONE guy soooooo important? What goes through your heads? Whats your group chat like in situations like that I wonder...

It's Abyss! Get him! lol
    Actually I haven't been in a group in months.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I defend keeps since I'm never grouped.

So if I see a situation like this, I don't chase. I make more AP defending lv5 keeps then I do chasing 1 guy who is heavily outnumbered.

I do it at resources/anywhere else not just keeps. Dude is outnumbered? Let him be.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of StamDK, I miss mine...I outta go back and re-tool her build. She's so much fun to 1vX on.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I defend keeps since I'm never grouped.

So if I see a situation like this, I don't chase. I make more AP defending lv5 keeps then I do chasing 1 guy who is heavily outnumbered.

I do it at resources/anywhere else not just keeps. Dude is outnumbered? Let him be.

I've always preferred small group play but large scale defenses are so much fun.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

maybe they think you'll drop some food...