The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Part is from previous patches, but there are few fights we got recently, hope u'll enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7iEiuxBOUA&t=0s
    Edited by Jaxaxo on June 14, 2018 11:47PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video :)
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP,

when 90% of your faction is stacked at aleswell and it will be swarmed anyways, can you maybe just push in instead of wasting 30 minutes of everyones time?

Thank you.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha tonight was....weird. EP zerging with 60+ players, DC zerging with 60+ players and smaller groups hitting back keeps of AD. Purple alliance or not...AD is getting completely annihilated lately, pushed back to BB and BM. In the meantime EP and DC are having leisurely skrimshes at Chal every once in a while not bothering fighting each other.

R.I.P. AD sotha sil :disappointed:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Sotha tonight was....weird. EP zerging with 60+ players, DC zerging with 60+ players and smaller groups hitting back keeps of AD. Purple alliance or not...AD is getting completely annihilated lately, pushed back to BB and BM. In the meantime EP and DC are having leisurely skrimshes at Chal every once in a while not bothering fighting each other.

If you are speaking of Prime Time:

Yesterday was a special case of Yell stupidity, as the Reds had the blue scrolls, und the Yells still attacked Glade although it was totally clear to everyone that most Blues were preparing an attack on the reds. Most blue guilds counterattacked the yells immediately just to set an example.

And IF you have to do it, please do it with at least 2 raids, so that we don´t have to ride back from KC for just 5 seconds of fighting.
    Edited by Thraben on June 21, 2018 6:32AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

If you are speaking of Prime Time:

Yesterday was a special case of Yell stupidity, as the Reds had the blue scrolls, und the Yells still attacked Glade although it was totally clear to everyone that most Blues were preparing an attack on the reds. Most blue guilds counterattacked the yells immediately just to set an example.

And IF you have to do it, please do it with at least 2 raids, so that we don´t have to ride back from KC for just 5 seconds of fighting.

I just find it more and more off-turning that everyone runs in big groups now and you see several guilds stacked in the same spots. The icing on the cake is when 10+ players chase you for an extended duration. The game is all about having the bigger group increasingly.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All factions were poplocked, so they should have had the same amount of players. It's not EP's and DC's fault if AD prefers to try and farm in some ressource towers instead of defending their keeps.

Besides from that, EP and DC guilds were fighting each other the whole evening. I guess @Thraben can confirm that.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome evening! Everyone against everyone. This felt like old Azura again.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice blue map every night and morning. Congrats DC. You can now go play with yourself.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was really nice to come online for once and not only sitting at 3 homekeeps. Arrius def was amazing as well - even if we lost in the end :smiley:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice blue map every night and morning. Congrats DC. You can now go play with yourself.

I agree, really sucks that they ruin the fun for everyone like that... but then again.. EP noobies were painting the map red for how long? 1 year? what goes around comes around.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, really sucks that they ruin the fun for everyone like that... but then again.. EP noobies were painting the map red for how long? 1 year? what goes around comes around.

Mirror, long deep look.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

lol, good one... you ZERG the map EVERY MORNING with +1 bar than anybody... The "Nice blue map every night and morning" was actually ONCE yesterday to set an example for your beloved Nyux's AD+EP alliance when they zerged EVERYTHING and took all scrolls and shared them around between AD and EP...

So we painted the map blue (with EVEN numbers, 2 bars each and then 1 bar each)... And most of the times we fought outnumbered in keeps and still got it...

Face it, red, unless your alliance stacks up in ONE place (which they do), with even numbers EP never stands a chance against DC... Cause we are used fighting outnumbered so we have to develop something more than spamming heavy attacks...

Other than that, usually we get emp with 2 bars each because, again, even numbers work to our favor...

Don't blame DC... Blame DE, Draco, Legion, Loups, etc that has made 95% of EP population mindless/inexperienced pvp-ers that stack up 30+++ to cap one outpost...

Mind you that yesterday, 2 bars EP against 1 bar DC you needed around 30+ minutes to get Arrius from us and with 3 walls open outter and 2 inner...
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »

lol, good one... you ZERG the map EVERY MORNING with +1 bar than anybody... The "Nice blue map every night and morning" was actually ONCE yesterday to set an example for your beloved Nyux's AD+EP alliance when they zerged EVERYTHING and took all scrolls and shared them around between AD and EP...

So we painted the map blue (with EVEN numbers, 2 bars each and then 1 bar each)... And most of the times we fought outnumbered in keeps and still got it...

Face it, red, unless your alliance stacks up in ONE place (which they do), with even numbers EP never stands a chance against DC... Cause we are used fighting outnumbered so we have to develop something more than spamming heavy attacks...

Other than that, usually we get emp with 2 bars each because, again, even numbers work to our favor...

Don't blame DC... Blame DE, Draco, Legion, Loups, etc that has made 95% of EP population mindless/inexperienced pvp-ers that stack up 30+++ to cap one outpost...

Mind you that yesterday, 2 bars EP against 1 bar DC you needed around 30+ minutes to get Arrius from us and with 3 walls open outter and 2 inner...

He plays AD though AFAIK.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are so funny attributing moral values to players based on some imaginary faction they picked randomly when creating their character years ago :D

:grabs popcorn:

please continue !
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol instead of a tactical assault, EP would siege the entire keep down into rubble if they could. They looove their siege weapons so much it makes me glad siege weapons dont come with wheels as they would drive them from keep to keep

Edited by Ankael07 on June 25, 2018 7:50AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

Lol instead of a tactical assault, EP would siege the entire keep down into rubble if they could. They looove their siege weapons so much it makes me glad siege weapons dont come with wheels as they would drive them from keep to keep

Man, Dwemer Siege Mounts for 7k crowns would be a gold mine ;)
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your alliance is losing, so you decide to go to the forum and cry about "zerging" :D
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did not see any AD complaining about 2 months ago when they became the new EP and morningcapped emp and all keeps... but DC does it once (after an AD/EP megazerg down) and suddenly it is "every morning map is blue" XD
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sincere question : how do you guys care about the state of the Cyrodiil map ?

I mean i've spent my fair share of time winning and loosing keeps all around the map, but i never cared about the colour of said map. The only thing it's going to change for me is the place where i'm going to fight, the end of month rewards don't really amount to much when you calculate them as income/day.

I've played other games where map control was directly tied to your guild's performance (Global Agenda anyone ?) but for games with a few mega-factions (like Planetside), i've only ever cared for what was accomplished by my guild/alliance, not for the action of random unknown players, and especially not for things that happened while i wasn't online.

So, what's your secret to care about night caps and fights you weren't involved in ?
    Edited by Aznox on June 25, 2018 4:04PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

So, who's in? Logging on an EP char and riding a battering ram from keep to keep?
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »

I mean i've spent my fair share of time winning and loosing keeps all around the map, but i never cared about the colour of said map. The only thing it's going to change for me is the place where i'm going to fight, the end of month rewards don't really amount to much when you calculate them as income/day.

I've played other games where map control was directly tied to your guild's performance (Global Agenda anyone ?) but for games with a few mega-factions (like Planetside), i've only ever cared for what was accomplished by my guild/alliance, not for the action of random unknown players, and especially not for things that happened while i wasn't online.

So, what's your secret to care about night caps and fights you weren't involved in ?

Thats a very easy question to answer; Being on the winning side. You dont get it, but most players do. It was much more important before, and thats why cyrodiil is dieing, because it gets less and less important. Eventually youll log on one day, see the map hasnt changed at all the last 24 hours, and only small groups like yours is running around. That day you and your guild will change game, because part of what makes realm wars interesting, is the dynamic of the map, of the victories and of the relative strenght of each faction. Every realm war game has died when the balance is screwed. Every one of them, no matter how fkin good it was for players like you. Best example is WARhammer. Awesome game for guild vs guild fights, but it was a rotting corpse after just a handful of months.
    Id like to return the question; how come you dont know this? If you are only looking for guild vs guild fights, this archetype of game is not for you...
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats a very easy question to answer; Being on the winning side. You dont get it, but most players do.

I like to win, and i play to win when i feel it has a meaning ... but a 30 days campaign ? How can you feel involved for such a long period of time, where most of it will happen without you ?

It was much more important before, and thats why cyrodiil is dieing, because it gets less and less important. Eventually youll log on one day, see the map hasnt changed at all the last 24 hours, and only small groups like yours is running around. That day you and your guild will change game, because part of what makes realm wars interesting, is the dynamic of the map, of the victories and of the relative strenght of each faction. Every realm war game has died when the balance is screwed. Every one of them, no matter how fkin good it was for players like you. Best example is WARhammer. Awesome game for guild vs guild fights, but it was a rotting corpse after just a handful of months.

So do you care or not ? i don't get it.
    What is the problem about balance ? Don't all faction have access to the same classes ?

Id like to return the question; how come you dont know this? If you are only looking for guild vs guild fights, this archetype of game is not for you...

I'm fine thanks, i'm enjoying this game more than ever thanks to the diversity of PvP options :
    - Battlegrounds (Solo/Premade)
    - Cyrodill (GvG/small squad/solo/zergsurf)
    - Imperial City (Solo/small squad)
    - Duel

I just don't have any interest in the result of a 30 days campaign that will happen without me for 95% of its duration.
    Edited by Aznox on June 25, 2018 4:34PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats a very easy question to answer; Being on the winning side. You dont get it, but most players do.

I like to win, and i play to win when i feel it has a meaning ... but a 30 days campaign ? How can you feel involved for such a long period of time, where most of it will happen without you ?

It was much more important before, and thats why cyrodiil is dieing, because it gets less and less important. Eventually youll log on one day, see the map hasnt changed at all the last 24 hours, and only small groups like yours is running around. That day you and your guild will change game, because part of what makes realm wars interesting, is the dynamic of the map, of the victories and of the relative strenght of each faction. Every realm war game has died when the balance is screwed. Every one of them, no matter how fkin good it was for players like you. Best example is WARhammer. Awesome game for guild vs guild fights, but it was a rotting corpse after just a handful of months.

So do you care or not ? i don't get it.
    What is the problem about balance ? Don't all faction have access to the same classes ?

I'm fine thanks, i'm enjoying this game more than ever thanks to the diversity of PvP options :
    - Battlegrounds (Solo/Premade)
    - Cyrodill (GvG/small squad/solo/zergsurf)
    - Imperial City (Solo/small squad)
    - Duel

I just don't have any interest in the result of a 30 days campaign that will happen without me for 95% of its duration.

youre not really interested in any answer trying to describe the way a big number of players feel. Youre more and possibly only interested in highlighting how you are above the players caring about the campaign. Maybe you just got your foot inside a decent pvp guild and feel invincible (Les loups du Nord???....Decent???...), or maybe you are just trying to troll the ones caring about the campaign. Why did you anyway step inside here to ask about this when you dont care?

Ill be brutally honest with you. The Loups du Nord is a pretty poor guild when it comes to fights with other guilds. The server in general arent too happy about you, because you *** around at the totally wrong place, often calling for help (yes you do) attracting ep pugs away from thing slike defend arrius and or scrolls. You are in general not very good 1v1 players either. I dont recall any of you doing good 1cx or smallscale. Correct me with video proof if wrong. Your main goal and /or achievements, seems to be to punk dc or ad pugs, as far away from the ad and dc guilds as possible. Let me ask you this; How is this fun and rewarding?

Guilds like ZS on vivec, at least to a certain degree understand and realize the need to be supported by the faction. When they push, and they often push deep into enemy terrain, the call for scouting of various ad and dc guilds. Then they actively search them and fight them. When ZS is on, ep on vivec in general push ino the other factions. ZS doesnt care about the campaign either, but they care to a certain degree about the health of the game..

You guys dont do that. You fold when you meet a decent sized organized groups, much to the anger of the ep pugs. Ive been told you are pretty good at ganking pug groups though....wow.../golfclap --->pve

So I suggest you get down from your high horse, and start showing what you can do, instead of tossing out empty words towards people who KNOW who you are and what you do. Zilch. WHen you actually get good at gvg, make a post like this.

Ive been doing PBAoE groups for several years, its cool, fun and takes a lot of dedication. It also makes the campaign play less interesting. Youll be more concerned about your scores vs certain guilds around your own level, and the progress.
    In eso only a fracture of players play in such guilds. Most players in cyrodiil are PUGS. Without the pugs the game IS dead. Respect the pugs or you doom your preferred game.

And ye, edit; I guess you know there are 7 day campaigns? No? ....
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on June 25, 2018 5:01PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked this question for two reason :

- i'v seen several persons here worrying about things they have no control over, most notably nights caps. I think worrying so much about things outside your control is unnecessarily hurting yourself and only leads to frustration in the end. So i was checking in to ask "Guys, is there really a reason to worry ?"

- I case i would have missed something (ex: i was wrong and the rewards for wining are actually significant), i would find some added motivation/meaning to perform well over the full duration of a campaign.

As for my experience in Cyro, yes i've joined a decent pvp guild, but nothing elitist, mostly a mix of dads, casuals and competitive players following a few individuals with awesome leading and motivational abilities.

Edit: you edited you post with 3x the content, i'll try to answer to that later
    Edited by Aznox on June 25, 2018 5:05PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked this question for two reason :

- i'v seen several persons here worrying about things they have no control over, most notably nights caps. I think worrying so much about things outside your control is unnecessarily hurting yourself and only leads to frustration in the end. So i was checking in to ask "Guys, is there really a reason to worry ?"

- I case i would have missed something (ex: i was wrong and the rewards for wining are actually significant), i would find some added motivation/meaning to perform well over the full duration of a campaign.

As for my experience in Cyro, yes i've joined a decent pvp guild, but nothing elitist, mostly a mix of dads, casuals and competitive players following a few individuals with awesome leading and motivational abilities.

Edit: you edited you post with 3x the content, i'll try to answer to that later

So you see, I managed to trigger you to answer to some of my more aggressive and patronizing comments. Now I ask you, why do you worry or care about my opinion of your guilds abilities?. Answer that and you will find the answer to your original question.
    If you remove the name of your guild in the post I just made and insert "EP", remove the name of ZS and insert "AD", you see things from a pugs perspective. Sometimes its healthy...

Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on June 25, 2018 5:36PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill be brutally honest with you. The Loups du Nord is a pretty poor guild when it comes to fights with other guilds. The server in general arent too happy about you, because you *** around at the totally wrong place, often calling for help (yes you do) attracting ep pugs away from thing slike defend arrius and or scrolls.
    I appreciate the feedback, if others could voice their opinion i would be curious to hear it.
    You are in general not very good 1v1 players either. I dont recall any of you doing good 1cx or smallscale. Correct me with video proof if wrong. Your main goal and /or achievements, seems to be to punk dc or ad pugs, as far away from the ad and dc guilds as possible. Let me ask you this; How is this fun and rewarding?
    Individual skill level is irrelevant.
    If you have already been with a guild group, you should know that impacting another guild group of similar size/power is the single best feeling in this game. So this is what we look for on prime time 3-4 days a week. Believe it or not i don't care. Other guilds know.
    Guilds like ZS on vivec, at least to a certain degree understand and realize the need to be supported by the faction. When they push, and they often push deep into enemy terrain, the call for scouting of various ad and dc guilds. Then they actively search them and fight them. When ZS is on, ep on vivec in general push ino the other factions. ZS doesnt care about the campaign either, but they care to a certain degree about the health of the game..
    This is probably true that we aren't good at managing/encouraging PUGs and making them feel useful, seems to be you main gripe against us and i'm sorry about that, but we still need to use all our energy internally to help our guildmates progress.

You guys dont do that. You fold when you meet a decent sized organized groups, much to the anger of the ep pugs. Ive been told you are pretty good at ganking pug groups though....wow.../golfclap --->pve
    Aside from GvG that we do actively pursue, when you spend the time and effort needed to setup an organized 16 man group, crushing through the occasional 15-30 man PUG group does not feel undeserved.

So I suggest you get down from your high horse, and start showing what you can do, instead of tossing out empty words towards people who KNOW who you are and what you do. Zilch. WHen you actually get good at gvg, make a post like this.

Ive been doing PBAoE groups for several years, its cool, fun and takes a lot of dedication. It also makes the campaign play less interesting. Youll be more concerned about your scores vs certain guilds around your own level, and the progress.
    In eso only a fracture of players play in such guilds. Most players in cyrodiil are PUGS. Without the pugs the game IS dead. Respect the pugs or you doom your preferred game.

I understood that, as a PUG, you feel our guild is not contributing as much as it could to map objective (true : i can't remember the last time we ran a scroll on prime time) and is not trying to empower/coordinate pug groups around the map (others do that better and we need the energy for ourselves). I'm sorry about that.

Maybe you should try running with a guild group yourself ?

As for respect to PUG, i have it and even if i spend 90% of my Cyro time on primetime GvG, know that i spend 90% of my battlegrounds as solo queue.

Does not change the fact any given group of individuals will perform better with a leader and voice com.
    And ye, edit; I guess you know there are 7 day campaigns? No? ....
    The choice to fight on Sotha was made because we always have several low-cp players in the lineup.

Also : :)
    Edited by Aznox on June 25, 2018 6:07PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you look above your last post you see I already answered you post but Ill copypaste anyway;

So you see, I managed to trigger you to answer to some of my more aggressive and patronizing comments. Now I ask you, why do you worry or care about my opinion of your guilds abilities?. Answer that and you will find the answer to your original question.
    If you remove the name of your guild in the post I just made and insert "EP", remove the name of ZS and insert "AD", you see things from a pugs perspective. Sometimes its healthy...
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you look above your last post you see I already answered you post but Ill copypaste anyway;

I'm always curious for constructive criticism , that's how i improve. However i will give it more credit if it comes from a name i know like Cyrodiil's FIST or Sexy Squad than from some random pug (no offense, maybe i know you in-game, just not here).

Regarding your little trick, yes i feel i got a better grasp on your perspective, but i still don't see any reasonable change i could apply to my way of playing the game that would help you with that.

Improving oneself is easy, you have everything under control, you just need to get rid of self imposed limits and understand your real limits are much, much higher.

Improving a guild is possible but requires a lot time and effort, and you probably won't be able to do it alone.

Improving a faction is illusory, in my opinion, there's only so much you can do leading pugs - or even several guilds - trough zone chat.
    Edited by Aznox on June 25, 2018 7:21PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1nnn1z.jpg
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired