The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A rally for AD to drop Shor and come back to Vivec PC NA

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Until we get some sort of dynamic population or more players into the game to fill multiple campaigns 24/7, there isn't much we can do as players to fix the problem. Yes, switching to a different faction for a night to balance it up is a way to help, especially if you switch with your whole guild, but the fact is, every faction has a huge potential, at ANYTIME of the day. We have seen in the past all 3 factions having a massive army popping out of nowhere and rolling the entire map.

I believe that encouraging players to go back to PvP and play more often would go a long way. If you are part of an AD or DC guild who barely play more than once a week, try to bring them motivation to commit more. Try to fix a certain schedule for your guild and eventually, other guilds of other factions will be able to also fix their schedule accordingly to fight you.

We have already seen this happening with the last remaining guilds. Create a google spreadsheet and take the attendance of members, ask them to fill it up at least 24hours before the event happens so you can cover the roles required to be successful. Remind your members to fill it up before time comes out.

If possible, try to fill the gaps when your faction needs you the most.
    Edited by frozywozy on June 13, 2018 3:33PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/a/XHGzEKQ

We need more of this in Vivec! They were playing flutes :D
    Thankfully, our group and theirs didn't have to fight
    Edited by NoFlash on June 13, 2018 4:57PM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    I believe that encouraging players to go back to PvP and play more often would go a long way. If you are part of an AD or DC guild who barely play more than once a week, try to bring them motivation to commit more. Try to fix a certain schedule for your guild and eventually, other guilds of other factions will be able to also fix their schedule accordingly to fight you.

Drac should skip laggy Fridays and come fight us on a Tuesday ;)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

We talked about playing on Tuesdays.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/XHGzEKQ

We need more of this in Vivec! They were playing flutes :D
    Thankfully, our group and theirs didn't have to fight

I was about to log off out of boredom. Then, zone chat was overtaken with calls to get to Alessia FD for the lute zerg. I was like, surely not. But, who could resist at least looking. I've got some screenshots up on my twitter, it was kind of hilarious. And then we went on to have some fun fights.

Thanks for sharing the screenshot!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    So I logged into my AD toon yesterday and surprise surprise, we had zero keeps. We had zero scrolls and we had 2 bars vs 3 of EP and DC...
    Thats all fine and dandy, but when I ride out to try to take a keep, EP are farming at the gate. Now I love EP, and I fought hard with these guys since I first stepped in Cyro, but seriously? EP zone has seen me say "*** AD, gate the ***." on more than one occasion.... In the same token they never saw me say take their scrolls and gate camp them. I personally wouldn't wish that on anyone, it causes a super toxic enviroment, and on top of that.. I want people to be able to fight.

So after getting out of the gate, we manage to get BloodMayne back, hooray for us right? We manage to get Fare and BlackBoot and we think we're on a roll. No... not even close, atfer wrangling Roe back from DC we are at a stalemate, struggling to keep EP farmers off of Fare, struggling to keep DC at bay while they bang on Roe for literally 4 hours.

I don't know many DC guys because my EP time was spent at Drake and Crops primarily, but I have to ask... What the actual *** guys? You don't even have Aleswell and you're going to chase Roe for hours? I hope your zone was cursed with the likes of that guy everyone tells to be quiet on the yellow team.

As for EP, you guys are better than gate farming. You know who you are, I know who you are, and you should seriously think about the consequences of your actions. I'm a knucklehead, I'm going to attempt to pull you guys north until I run out of siege, but lots of players don't have that mentality, they instead just log off. When they log, you get none of that precious AP.

Also, lastly for those of you EP who have been a ltitle salty at the players who have swapped sides to find fights... I leave you with this.

You're welcome for giving you something to do.

This post is so good...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

Happy to GvG on a non laggy campaign at the weekends if you guys want to fight, don't really fancy staying up till 5am on another week day atm.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)